rop zone after a 0-0 draw a

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
lw789
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

rop zone after a 0-0 draw a

Postby lw789 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 pm

PHOENIX -- Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo made a remarkable catch, tumbling into the photo well to snag a foul ball. And it might have cost the Cubs the game. Josh Collmenter threw seven sharp innings, David Peralta drove in a pair of runs and the Diamondbacks beat the Cubs 3-1 on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep. The go-ahead run was waved home automatically in the sixth inning after Rizzo came down with the ball in his glove for the out. By rule, if a defensive player takes the ball out of play, each runner is awarded a base. The only run Collmenter allowed was Rizzos 23rd home run of the season, matching his total for all of last year. Collmenter (8-5) gave up just three other hits. "I was able to command the fastball both sides of the plate," he said. "With a lot of lefties in the lineup I was able to pitch in really well, got a lot of popups and ground balls and the defence made some great plays." David Peralta had a run-scoring double to tie it, then came home from third on Rizzos camera well plunge. Rizzo said it was "just instinct" that he lunged for the ball. "I didnt think I would go in (the camera well)," he said. "But it was a little farther then I thought." The Diamondbacks earned their second sweep of the season, first at home. The Cubs have lost 11 of 13 since Jeff Samardzija was traded to Oakland on July 5. Jake Arrieta (5-2), who had a stomach virus the past few days, allowed three runs and four hits in 6 2-3 innings for the Cubs. It was a tough series, tough game today," he said. "The challenge really for me was what I had to deal with the last few days, trying to hold fluids down. My body was weak not being able to eat any solid food. Addison Reed pitched a perfect ninth for his 23rd save in 28 tries. The Diamondbacks are 3-0 after the All-Star break for the second time in franchise history. The other was in 2002. The game was scoreless through five innings, then Rizzo lashed the first pitch he saw in the sixth into the seats in the right corner, moving into a tie for the NL homer lead with Miamis Giancarlo Stanton. Rizzo homered twice in the series opener. Arizona scored twice in the sixth, the first on consecutive doubles by Ender Inciarte and Peralta. Peralta scored from third when Rizzo caught Aaron Hills high pop foul as he fell over the bar protecting the camera well near the Cubs dugout. In hindsight, Rizzo might have been better off just letting the ball drop foul. But, he said, "I dont think there is any Cubs fan that wanted me to miss it or any Diamondbacks fan that wanted me to catch it." The Diamondbacks won a challenge in the seventh when Mark Trumbo was called out stealing second. After a review, the call was reversed. Trumbo scored when Peralta singled. Ryan Sweeney made two big catches in centre for the Cubs. The second was the most spectacular, when he ran deep toward the wall to barely flag down Paul Goldschmidts deep fly. Notes: Arizona came from behind in all three games. ... Chicagos Chris Coghlan has hit safely in 16 of his past 17 games. ... The Cubs have Monday off, then open a 10-game homestand with a three-game series against San Diego. The Cubs RH Kyle Hendricks (0-0, 6.00 ERA) makes his second big-league start in Tuesdays opener. The Padres go with LH Eric Stults. Arizona opens a three-game interleague series with Detroit. LH Vidal Nuno starts for Arizona, RH Rick Porcello (12-5, 3.39) for the Tigers. Paul George Jersey . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. Enes Kanter Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.co ... ersey-c-9/. -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys .I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. Ray Allen Jersey . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4.BARCELONA, Spain -- Carlos Vela skillfully chested down a long pass before firing in Real Sociedads injury-time winner to snatch a dramatic 2-1 win at home over Espanyol in the Spanish league on Saturday. Velas 13th goal in league play allowed Sociedad to rise into provisional sixth place, and moved the Basque club closer to clinching a Europa League berth. "This victory ... almost books our place in Europe" Sociedad coach Jagoba Arrasate said. "Vela wasnt having his best day, but that doesnt bother him and he is able to score a goal like he did. He is a player that makes the difference." Sociedad hemmed Espanyol into its area from the start, pushing the action into its final third of the pitch. But Espanyol striker Jhon Cordobas solo effort put the visitors ahead at Anoeta Stadium in the 26th minute, when he quickly spun around Mikel Gonzalez before slotting the ball past goalie Claudio Bravo. Sergio Canales levelled in the 32nd when his cross took a deflection off the back of Espanyols Manuel Lanzarote, catching goalie Kiko Casilla wrong-footed. The match looked destined to end in a draw until Vela used a deft touch to control a lobbed pass and slip the ball by defender Juan Fuentes before firing in the late winner. Also, Valencia forward Jonas went on in the second half and scored to secure a 1-1 draw at Osasuna, while Getafe stayed in the drop zone after a 0-0 draw at Levante.dddddddddddd Valencia can focus on preparing for its visit to Sevilla on Thursday for the first leg of their Europa League semifinal. Striker Oriol Riera put Osasuna ahead in the 19th when he tapped in a rebound that Valencia goalkeeper Vicente Guaita knocked down to his feet for his 12th league goal. Host Osasuna controlled the match with Roberto Torres hitting the upright in the 53rd, until Jonas took a pass from fellow Brazilian substitute Araujo on the run and slotted an angled shot inside the far post in the 82nd. "The draw is fair," Valencia coach Juan Pizzi said. "They thought that they could defend well and it would be difficult for us to score, but we did so at the end." The draw left Valencia in eighth place and seven points off the final Europa League berth, while Osasuna stayed three points from the relegation zone. Getafe finished at Levante with 10 men following Alexis Ruanos second yellow card in the 81st minute of a foul-filled match. Getafe remained among the bottom three sides along with Almeria and Real Betis. Levante stayed in the middle of the standings. Atletico Madrid beat Elche 2-0 on Friday to provisionally extend its league lead to six points over Real Madrid, which wont play its game from this round against Valladolid until May 7. Barcelona trails Atletico by seven points before hosting Athletic Bilbao on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Perry_Como
Majin
Majin

Re: rop zone after a 0-0 draw a

Postby Perry_Como » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 am

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”