bug with ar tonelico 3

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.

bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby jettlee » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:27 pm

not really a bug per se, just a mix up

in yokkura bistro the buy and sell text is reversed
when you go to buy something it says what would you like to sell
and when you go to sell, it says what would you like to buy

just an fyi hehe
jettlee
Peon
Peon
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby Blackchaosdragon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:11 am

jettlee wrote:not really a bug per se, just a mix up

in yokkura bistro the buy and sell text is reversed
when you go to buy something it says what would you like to sell
and when you go to sell, it says what would you like to buy

just an fyi hehe


I think that might be a problem ...... what if you sell somthing you dont want to by accident
(well i dont have the game yet but i suppose it good to know)
can someone confirm this?
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Blackchaosdragon
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:56 am
Location: Alt celestia

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby jettlee » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

the actual selling/buying works fine just the txt is reversed
jettlee
Peon
Peon
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby ramsus » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Vocal / Text unsync in Tyria's LV3 cosmosphere
ramsus
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 am

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby Caineghis » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:21 pm

i didnt get any voice sound the first time i meet harvastha, only text, it happens sometime but usually the voice came back. but in this scene it was all text
Caineghis
New Vassal
New Vassal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby CelticRedemption » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Caineghis wrote:i didnt get any voice sound the first time i meet harvastha, only text, it happens sometime but usually the voice came back. but in this scene it was all text


Did you install any Harvestasha DLC? If so, did you put audio on japanese? Then you don't get any voices during those scenes.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what
User avatar
CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby aquagon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 pm

So compiling the list of bugs found so far:

- The buy/sell text mix up seen in various of the shops.
- The voice/text mismatch in Tyria's Lv. 3 Binary Field.
- The conversation with Teppo after completing Saki's Lv. 9 Cosmosphere has the "gamma" symbol replaced by two katakana ones.
- The "Current Objective" text seen between seeing Jack and Krusche depart after the Nyehar Signal Events; and before reuniting with Gengai and Luphan in the Garvelt Bridge overflows beyond the text box and the screen due to lacking a line break.
- The random freezes upon starting or finishing a battle (and it once happened to freeze when I started making a synthesis with Finnel).
Was ki ra sonwe, en nha here sheen oz dauan
Was yea ra hymme, en rifaien lusye sos infel.
infel, nafa, sarr, lyuma... xE rre <-x a.u.k. ween sphaela,
en ieeya grandus sorr, eterne.
xaa mmy zeertci sss, yaa ffe tty ccc.
User avatar
aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: Ar Ciel

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby CelticRedemption » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm

aquagon wrote:So compiling the list of bugs found so far:

- The buy/sell text mix up seen in various of the shops.
- The voice/text mismatch in Tyria's Lv. 3 Binary Field.
- The conversation with Teppo after completing Saki's Lv. 9 Cosmosphere has the "gamma" symbol replaced by two katakana ones.
- The "Current Objective" text seen between seeing Jack and Krusche depart after the Nyehar Signal Events; and before reuniting with Gengai and Luphan in the Garvelt Bridge overflows beyond the text box and the screen due to lacking a line break.
- The random freezes upon starting or finishing a battle (and it once happened to freeze when I started making a synthesis with Finnel).

- Random freeze as you open your menu
- Random freeze as the game starts ( the black screen with the blue circle on the bottom left corner )
- Text overflows beyond the text box while making a certain type of armor, sadly can't remember which one.
- Various spelling/grammar errors
- Pom enemies are called Bomb in the battle over screen. ( with all Pom enemies the Pom is replaced with Bomb )
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what
User avatar
CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby vampko » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Text overflows happen in some of the 'Current Objective' parts (more than what you listed).

@Celtic
I didn't hear voices with either the Dub or the JP original track with the DLC installed. It's not all voiced, as the DLC lets you know.

Freezes are fairly random and don't really seem to have a trigger at all.
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
User avatar
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 40175
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am
Location: ⑨...

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby vampko » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

jettlee wrote:not really a bug per se, just a mix up

in yokkura bistro the buy and sell text is reversed
when you go to buy something it says what would you like to sell
and when you go to sell, it says what would you like to buy

just an fyi hehe

it actually asks what you want to buy on both.
Image
Image
Image
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
User avatar
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 40175
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am
Location: ⑨...

Re: bug with ar tonelico 3

Postby Caineghis » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 am

CelticRedemption wrote:
Caineghis wrote:i didnt get any voice sound the first time i meet harvastha, only text, it happens sometime but usually the voice came back. but in this scene it was all text


Did you install any Harvestasha DLC? If so, did you put audio on japanese? Then you don't get any voices during those scenes.


i see, didnt know that and yes i was using japanese voices. i thought that all dlc was voiced.
thx for the clarification celtic
Caineghis
New Vassal
New Vassal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am


Return to Customer Service Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest