Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Official Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Discussion Forum

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Rednal » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:41 pm

I didn't say it justified anything. Just that it's partially Nepgear's fault. And partially Neptune's, too.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 16207
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby TaranTatsuuchi » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 am

Gene wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm quite curious how evil Neptune will look like. If you noticed at the end of true ending, Croire got caught by Neptune from the past dimension. Croire can teach Neptune to be a bad guy and cause trouble in the sequel. That would be BADASS I think :D

I'd been thinking that might happen since I saw that scene. XD
User avatar
TaranTatsuuchi
Majin
Majin
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby pandahao » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

Gene wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm quite curious how evil Neptune will look like. If you noticed at the end of true ending, Croire got caught by Neptune from the past dimension. Croire can teach Neptune to be a bad guy and cause trouble in the sequel. That would be BADASS I think :D


Spoiler:
i think this fit evil nepuImage
Image
PSN: toma789
User avatar
pandahao
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:25 pm
Location: Planeptune

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Nepdood » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 am

pandahao wrote:
Spoiler:
i think this fit evil nepuImage

Spoiler:
I have to say, I would not mind fighting this evil Neptune! :D
Spoiler:
Image


3DS ,XBL, PSN: Mekgolo
User avatar
Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
 
Posts: 3180
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Gamindustri, depending where the CPUs are!

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby vertical09 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 am

pandahao wrote:
Gene wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm quite curious how evil Neptune will look like. If you noticed at the end of true ending, Croire got caught by Neptune from the past dimension. Croire can teach Neptune to be a bad guy and cause trouble in the sequel. That would be BADASS I think :D


Spoiler:
i think this fit evil nepuImage

Something like this seriously has to happen :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 9652
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby pandahao » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:05 am

Nepdood wrote:
pandahao wrote:
Spoiler:
i think this fit evil nepuImage

Spoiler:
I have to say, I would not mind fighting this evil Neptune! :D

Honestly i would lose if i do that cuz i'd just end up staring..which i already do most of the time :lol:
Image
PSN: toma789
User avatar
pandahao
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:25 pm
Location: Planeptune

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Kanethedragon » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Yo, back, sadly my TV isn't fixed, but I can now play again thanks to my old small-screened MAGNAVOX CRT TV that I had as backup that I only remembered until recently *laughs heartily*
Spoiler:
please add on to this gag, if you don't I'll get lonely
Was yant gagis en ecchra chs ar dor (and I have no idea what it translates as cause I haven't learned hymmnos yet XP)  しょうぶですか?
User avatar
Kanethedragon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: A land far far away where games and anime reside

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm

pandahao wrote:
Gene wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm quite curious how evil Neptune will look like. If you noticed at the end of true ending, Croire got caught by Neptune from the past dimension. Croire can teach Neptune to be a bad guy and cause trouble in the sequel. That would be BADASS I think :D

Spoiler:
i think this fit evil nepu
Image

Holy crap, that's good.
User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 12401
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Gene » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:24 pm

I can't wait for it to come true :D
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Kanethedragon » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm lonely now (read my last post) anyways, just got Plat by doing a rushjob and ignoring a lot of the sidequests. Now to go back to Meruru so I can plat that then Ni no Kuni and then I'll start on my digital games.
Was yant gagis en ecchra chs ar dor (and I have no idea what it translates as cause I haven't learned hymmnos yet XP)  しょうぶですか?
User avatar
Kanethedragon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: A land far far away where games and anime reside

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby killer9i1994 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:19 am

Does anyone know if I have to do something special to unlock the extradimensional space in Eden? I'm in chapter nine and trying to find it so I can complete the quests associated with that dungeon before I move farther in the story but I've sent my scouts out over 200 times in Eden and haven't found that dungeon yet. Is it unlocked through story progression?
Image
User avatar
killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 pm
Location: Academy City

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Nuhji » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 am

killer9i1994 wrote:Does anyone know if I have to do something special to unlock the extradimensional space in Eden? I'm in chapter nine and trying to find it so I can complete the quests associated with that dungeon before I move farther in the story but I've sent my scouts out over 200 times in Eden and haven't found that dungeon yet. Is it unlocked through story progression?


yes it's unlocked via story
PSN: Nuhji8, NNID: Nuhji9, 3ds FC: 4210-5022-3943
Nuhji
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:01 am

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby killer9i1994 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 am

Ok thanks. I was starting to get kind of irritated with my scouts.
Image
User avatar
killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 pm
Location: Academy City

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby will57 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:08 am

Finally decided to finish my first playthrough instead of prolonging it until the DLC characters are released and got the True Ending. Now i'm in postgame and i'm wondering, what would be the best way to raise Lily Ranks? I already have plenty of Harem Idea Chips and one disc that has the Idea Chip in it, does it matter what i'm fighting or do I just need to have 10 fights for the Lily Rank on my character that has the disc for it to increase? I'm thinking the best way to do this is just farm enemies in Suaho Mountain Range for invisible cloth so I can gain credits at the same time :lol: .

Still also need a few medals and quests to complete, but I figure i'll leave that for my second playthrough (which I plan on doing after all the DLC characters have been released).
Image
User avatar
will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 am

Re: Official Neptunia Victory Topic

Postby Gene » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 am

will57 wrote:Finally decided to finish my first playthrough instead of prolonging it until the DLC characters are released and got the True Ending. Now i'm in postgame and i'm wondering, what would be the best way to raise Lily Ranks? I already have plenty of Harem Idea Chips and one disc that has the Idea Chip in it, does it matter what i'm fighting or do I just need to have 10 fights for the Lily Rank on my character that has the disc for it to increase? I'm thinking the best way to do this is just farm enemies in Suaho Mountain Range for invisible cloth so I can gain credits at the same time :lol: .

Still also need a few medals and quests to complete, but I figure i'll leave that for my second playthrough (which I plan on doing after all the DLC characters have been released).


It's faster to have 4 chips that has harem in it and do it on chapter 10(true ending) when you have all of the characters. If you haven't reached lvl 99 yet, you can start farming exp in coliseum for about an hour. I was able to max lily rank for all characters and reach lvl 99 at about the same time. It's like hitting two birds with one stone.

Also it's faster to let your scouts farm invisible clothes.
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Behind you

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests