Re: Official Neptunia V (For Victory) Topic

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

zazza345 wrote:During the countdown one of these 4-koma got posted on the blog:

http://www.compileheart.com/neptune/blo ... ma01_l.jpg

The text goes roughly like this:

Nepgear: "Sister... Why the summer vacations have to end?"

Neptune: "That's..."

Neptune "Because we have to meet the players!"

There's another 4-koma on the blog if I remember correctly.
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 pm

MizuMikomi wrote:Disgaea 4 - 22 hours (I got a Star Mage to level 300 and wrecked it's shit)
Disgaea 3 - 35 hours (Mages all the freaking way!)
Neptune Mk2 - 32 hours
Tales of Vesperia - 44 hours (Played it on the 360 before hand, so beating the PS3 version was simple)

Yes, I do in fact grind— a lot actually, but I try and optimize my grinding... if possible. Usually I grind until enemies feel weak for a few dungeons/one story arc, then I do a bit more and power through the end game.

I take it you like the mage class, Mizu? :P

Are you like the Jesus of video games or something? 'Cause you work damn fast (at least compared to me)... although, I'm guessing the Disgaea times are just for the main story, but still.

I'm proud of my longass playtime(s), though... especially since in D4 it comes with the benefit of powering up Nisa. Add to that her Flat Alliance evility, and the fact that she can learn Big Bang naturally...*evil laughter* :twisted:

I've also spent some of that time experimenting with interesting evility combos, like giving a Dragon Zombie both 'Macho Splendor' and 'Pretty Motion', and giving a Wood Giant both 'Soft Inspiration' and 'Prideful Comrade'... *more evil laughter* :twisted:
Spoiler:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 pm

I do the same thing every september Nep but instead I get sent to this place full of douchey CoD/sex/party-obsessed kids where you try to learn new stuff but there's always a buttass that ruins everything.
Last edited by Aserrisnepnier on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Zdood wrote:
MizuMikomi wrote:Disgaea 4 - 22 hours (I got a Star Mage to level 300 and wrecked it's shit)
Disgaea 3 - 35 hours (Mages all the freaking way!)
Neptune Mk2 - 32 hours
Tales of Vesperia - 44 hours (Played it on the 360 before hand, so beating the PS3 version was simple)

Yes, I do in fact grind— a lot actually, but I try and optimize my grinding... if possible. Usually I grind until enemies feel weak for a few dungeons/one story arc, then I do a bit more and power through the end game.

I take it you like the mage class, Mizu? :P

Are you like the Jesus of video games or something? 'Cause you work damn fast (at least compared to me)... although, I'm guessing the Disgaea times are just for the main story, but still.

I'm proud of my longass playtime(s), though... especially since in D4 it comes with the benefit of powering up Nisa. Add to that her Flat Alliance evility, and the fact that she can learn Big Bang naturally...*evil laughter* :twisted:

I've also spent some of that time experimenting with interesting evility combos, like giving a Dragon Zombie both 'Macho Splendor' and 'Pretty Motion', and giving a Wood Giant both 'Soft Inspiration' and 'Prideful Comrade'... *more evil laughter* :twisted:
Spoiler:

Mages are awesome ~~
Rita mordio in ToV, Milla Maxwell and Elise in ToX. Mages in Disgaea 4... I freaking love mages ~~

Nah, I just have a lot of free time.
Though when I start a game, I tend to play it day in and day out.

I only ever play main story in Disgaea anymore, Disgaea 2 Portable was the last Disgaea that I did everything— never again. I'd rather have 268 hours like on ToV PS3 like I did when I had a 360 than spend THAT much time on Disgaea 3 or 4. *shrug*
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Nepdood » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

MizuMikomi wrote:

You mean this one?
http://www.compileheart.com/neptune/blo ... ma02_l.jpg

3DS, XBL, PSN, Steam: Mekgolo
Try out my game: Super Space Armada

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Nepdood wrote:
MizuMikomi wrote:

You mean this one?
http://www.compileheart.com/neptune/blo ... ma02_l.jpg

Yep, and that smile Neptune has is always so adorable ~

Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Nepdood » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:05 pm

MizuMikomi wrote:Yep, and that smile Neptune has is always so adorable ~

Yeah, she does- what a minute...
Both 4-komas have the same Neptune face and background. Meaning that...
Double the Neptune Cuteness! :D

3DS, XBL, PSN, Steam: Mekgolo
Try out my game: Super Space Armada

TaranTatsuuchi
Majin
Majin

Postby TaranTatsuuchi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Eyeshield wrote:Analyzing...

Saturn: Neptune's predecessor

Tenshi: Angel/Divine Being

... COMPUTES TOO WELL.

SaturnineTenshi wrote:I suppose that means I've been unmasked. And that makes you lot part of my sovereignty.

Psh, The personification of the Saturn has to be Segata Sanshiro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lCF8O2N50

Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Elston87 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm

TaranTatsuuchi wrote:Psh, The personification of the Saturn has to be Segata Sanshiro!

YES!

Long live the Saturn; too bad my unit died of a faulty optical drive. :(

At least emulation can play all of my games that I have. There were some amazing 2D games on the Saturn, since it's a 2D console at best. Cotton 2 was one of my favorites, and I feel good for getting the funds necessary to import it~

Back on topic; so, three days, eh? A shame I won't be here for the jive and excitement~ :|
My outdated Tumblr and semi-updated Twitter

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 pm

TaranTatsuuchi wrote:Psh, The personification of the Saturn has to be Segata Sanshiro!

Now wait just a minute!

Taran Tatsuuchi? You are all fools? They both have fourteen letters and one word containing five of them! Surely, that can't be a coincidence! You are in league with Saturnine, aren't you?!

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

For Mizu :P
PlayStation 3
Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match
DiRT Showdown
Neptune V

Funny how they got it right before the listing :lol:

Chaoschao222
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Chaoschao222 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I don't think it was ever an issue of them getting the game name wrong, just Neptune's name herself.

Also ewww, water pizza...

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Going to stay up in anticipate for the Payment confirmation email. Past four orders I've always gotten a payment confirmation the day before release, so I honestly expect it.

*Turns on a Mami Kawada album*
*Opens Open Office*
*Opens GIMP*

Gotta keep myself busy somehow...
Other than that, we celebrated my birthday today, got around $100; not saying how much so rounding up or down is better.

I think I am going to sit on that cash for a bit though, since I have an interview on Wednesday... I just might very well be starting to work three nights a week before mid-September ~

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 pm

MizuMikomi wrote:Going to stay up in anticipate for the Payment confirmation email. Past four orders I've always gotten a payment confirmation the day before release, so I honestly expect it.

*Opens Open Office*
*Opens GIMP*

Other than that, we celebrated my birthday today, got around $100; not saying how much so rounding up or down is better.

I think I am going to sit on that cash for a bit though, since I have an interview on Wednesday... I just might very well be starting to work three nights a week before mid-September ~

Lol, the anticipation must be killing you :lol: I know I wouldn't be able to go to sleep tonight =P

And nice, but...3 nights a week? Never heard of a weird working schedule like that before..

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 pm

vertical09 wrote:
MizuMikomi wrote:Going to stay up in anticipate for the Payment confirmation email. Past four orders I've always gotten a payment confirmation the day before release, so I honestly expect it.

*Opens Open Office*
*Opens GIMP*

Lol, the anticipation must be killing you :lol: I know I wouldn't be able to go to sleep tonight =P

And nice, but...3 nights a week? Never heard of a weird working schedule like that before..

Eh, I can sleep just fine, I use my surround sound in my bedroom and listen to music. Puts me to sleep fast on most nights. In fact, I find going to sleep help the wait to go by faster— however I can't sleep yet, not until I get that email.

I genuinely expect it tonight ~~

Ah yeah, the schedule is weird, but it's a part time stocking position. Since they only get three trucks a week, it wouldn't be all that weird, and it would be from 6 ~ 10 or something like that. Granted, they could always be interested in me for something else...

I only say they are, since the manager is the one who wanted to set up an interview for me. So obviously they need help as quick as possible. Either way, I'm going into it with a positive outlook, so yeah ~~

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory”