A REQUEST FOR MR. NIIKAWA!

Have a suggestion? Post your comments here!
Odjintyr
Peon
Peon

A REQUEST FOR MR. NIIKAWA!

Postby Odjintyr » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Long time fan of disgaea here, gotta say you get it Right every time I've loved Evey game in the series and have converted many prinnies to the prinny squads in Winnipeg Canada.
I gotta say Disgaea D2 was the best one yet for Mechanics, but I keep going back to D5 because of the Item world changes but here where three things that made the newest game less fun for me.

1.Weapons: Though I really liked that you made leveling up weapons more relevant by making it so their not so readily replaceable, it was overshadowed by Shards when one figured out how to exploit the gathering of them.
for example their was a level that allowed me to Farm 1000 points for every stat every 30 seconds of combat. didn't take long for me to abandon the item world all together.

2:Geo panels I found the Geo panels in this game where harder to exploit and play with it felt more rewarding when they worked, however all the times they didn't work dropped some enjoyment out of the game for me simply because their where so many worthless colours, maybe if their where a way to cheat to increaes the AI of the residents to better exploit panels ?

3:Disgaea D2 had Mounting Monster! THAT WAS AMAZING I couldn't believe how much humor and fun it brought to the game it really made me feel like an Overloard placing dominion over my minions. in the next game can you Plz bring back Monster mounting, and also add Magic change ?
you may think that's too over powered and I say if it adds fun to the game there is no Op.
the reality is I never really use Monsters in combat they are waisted Npc options -_- except the fairy she's adorable, but When you can Mount the monsters everything changes suddenly I wanna Ride every Monster into combat I can and I actually get use out of my prinnies as I ride em into combat dismount and explode em.

Odjintyr
Peon
Peon

Re: A REQUEST FOR MR. NIIKAWA!

Postby Odjintyr » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:28 pm

but reality is when I'm finally done with d5, the game I'm going to go back and grind is D2, because ... mountable monsters.

Return to “Feedback for NIS America”