I'm Looking For A Good Disgaea T-Shirt

The Official Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Discussion Board
Logan_sony
Majin
Majin

I'm Looking For A Good Disgaea T-Shirt

Postby Logan_sony » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 pm

I was trying to find a Disgaea D2 t-shirt or a t-shirt that says Disgaea on it. All I can find online is just Prinny t-shirts (which I already own a couple) and Etna t-shirts. I wish that there was a t-shirt that just says "Disgaea" or "Disgaea D2" or even a Laharl t-shirt would be cool. I've been googling all different sites but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Last edited by Logan_sony on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan_sony
Majin
Majin

Re: T-Shirt

Postby Logan_sony » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:22 pm

I was thinking of maybe even trying to find a Japanese website and getting a shirt from there. It would be pretty cool if it was a Disgaea D2 shirt that's in English and Japanese, or maybe just Japanese. Is there anyone that can help me out?

jmquet
Peon
Peon

Re: I'm Looking For A Good Disgaea T-Shirt

Postby jmquet » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:18 am

I was trying to find a Disgaea D2 t-shirt or a t-shirt that says Disgaea on it. All I can find online is just Prinny t-shirts (which I already own a couple) and Etna t-shirts. I wish that there was a Private Label T-Shirt that just says "Disgaea" or "Disgaea D2" or even a Laharl t-shirt would be cool. I've been googling all different sites but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for

check this : http://store.nisamerica.com/disgaea-legacy-t-shirt

larry47
Peon
Peon

Postby larry47 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:47 am

Logan_sony wrote:I was trying to find a Disgaea D2 t-shirt or a t-shirt that says Disgaea on it. All I can find online is just Prinny t-shirts (which I already own a couple) and Etna t-shirts. I wish that there was a t-shirt that just says "Disgaea" or "Disgaea D2" or even a Laharl Custom Clothing Manufacturers would be cool. I've been googling all different sites but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I am Having a very good suggestion to fulfill your requirement you can visit on the mention link.
They are the worlds best Custom made clothes. What you want just say them and they made it according to you.

JackCline
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby JackCline » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:17 am

Amazon mate. They have a lot of good designs there.

Return to “Disgaea D2 (PS3)”