International LE Pre-orders

The Official Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Discussion Board
ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

International LE Pre-orders

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Has anyone got theirs yet? I'm just asking, cause I'm still waiting on mine and wanted to know if anyone from outside the US got their LE delivered yet

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: International LE Pre-orders

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 am

It will take a while longer because there are entire oceans for it to cross first.
Especially if you were affected by the shipping delay that caused later orders to be pushed back to a dispatch on the 16th of October or so.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:28 am

Ringwraith wrote:It will take a while longer because there are entire oceans for it to cross first.
Especially if you were affected by the shipping delay that caused later orders to be pushed back to a dispatch on the 16th of October or so.

There was a shipping delay? Damn... perhaps my predictions of getting the game a month or two late might come true after all :I are they plan on offering any form of compensation for the late shipments? Especially since I paid the extra $10 to upgrade to the Priority Mail Express International (which supposedly ships within 3-5 days)

kenth
Peon
Peon

Postby kenth » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:10 am

I'm from Finland and got mine yesterday.

Nalina
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Nalina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:29 am

You would have gotten an email informing you if your order was affected by the delay or not. As long as you pre-ordered before September 9th, you're fine. :)

The keyword you're missing there is 3-5 ~business~ days. ^.^ Saturday and Sunday are not calculated in, so if your package was shipped on Friday, you're only now approaching day 4. How long it takes very much depends on where in the world you are and how cruel your customs agency is. lol :) As long as all is well though, you should see it this week.

(I'm in Ontario... my copy still seems to be somewhere between the border and California. lol Buuuut I only paid for "priority"(wish I'd paid for express now lol.) I'm not expecting it till next week, since a week or so is usually how long priority takes. I'll be super surprised if I get it sooner. As long as I don't have to wait a solid *month* like I did for D4 though, I'll be happy.)

kenth
Peon
Peon

Postby kenth » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:49 am

I chose the cheapest shipping method but mine avoided customs. Was severely surprised I got it already.

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 am

Nalina wrote:You would have gotten an email informing you if your order was affected by the delay or not. As long as you pre-ordered before September 9th, you're fine. :)

The keyword you're missing there is 3-5 ~business~ days. ^.^ Saturday and Sunday are not calculated in, so if your package was shipped on Friday, you're only now approaching day 4. How long it takes very much depends on where in the world you are and how cruel your customs agency is. lol :) As long as all is well though, you should see it this week.

(I'm in Ontario... my copy still seems to be somewhere between the border and California. lol Buuuut I only paid for "priority"(wish I'd paid for express now lol.) I'm not expecting it till next week, since a week or so is usually how long priority takes. I'll be super surprised if I get it sooner. As long as I don't have to wait a solid *month* like I did for D4 though, I'll be happy.)

I pre-ordered on Sept 3 so it should be fine then... I'm hoping the customs doesn't hamper it in any way..

Naska
Majin
Majin

Postby Naska » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 am

They did send you a email about the delay for preorders after a certain date so if you regularly check your mails you are fine this way.
Also you people seemt o ignore custom duties who can take a few days in my country at the very least.

Try to relax a little bit more, you post like 2-3 times a day, you are obviously extremly nervous and i can't deny i am too (worrying the figures may be incomplete and alike as some people reported), but i ain't take it out on the forum as much as you do.

tilinelson2
Vassal
Vassal

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:45 am

It always varies from country to country, and sometimes even the delay varies in the same country. As an example, I will not be worried till November 15th because I know sometimes it takes less than 2 weeks, sometimes it takes 2 months for packages from US to arrive.

Tenerezza
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Tenerezza » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:36 am

I have not got any such mail, but then I guess I'm affected by this as well.... this is the 4th time... IN A ROW. In fact every damn order from NIS been delayed insane long, my record I think is two weeks delay with Disgaea 4.

Would be nice they let all know about it and not just some. >< I just hate that none of this offers is ever offered here in Europe and we always get affected by this crap.

And this is my 11th post on this forum, and 11th post about delayed shipment....

/Very very unhappy customer.

Return to “Disgaea D2 (PS3)”