Disappointed By The Lack of Older Classes.

The Official Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Discussion Board
Chamaeleonx
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Disappointed By The Lack of Older Classes.

Postby Chamaeleonx » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:26 am

bonito wrote:A male Succubus? :twisted:

Guess the endboss would be the male Succubus xD.
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Warrior: Time to bust some Balls! :>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Write me a PM if you have questions, im online daily.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Magic User Guide for easy LoC Stat Farming: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=13494

Dimension Slash S
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Dimension Slash S » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 am

I would kill for a Faery, Galactic Demon and Nosferatu pixel makeover.
LET IT BE A DLC! -Day Dreaming- :roll:

Naska
Majin
Majin

Postby Naska » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:53 pm

A male Succubus is a Incubus and kinda exists in various games...

Most new players may need the help of support Systems but so far most old players grind the hell out of the game asap and thus end up rolling there head on the controller to win the storyline anyway.
Not to mention that the System hardly helped me yet and i only repeated the Geo Tutorial to level Fuka and Desco a little bit, i just got the game yesterday and hardly played yet ^^'.

I agree with Midboss, Gordon, Jennifer and Friday missing. they were part of the Storyline of Disgaea 1 and thus deservwe to somehow be included here.
I also agree with the hope that Disgaea won't become too simple in the main franchise.

Chamaeleonx
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Chamaeleonx » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:41 am

Naska wrote:A male Succubus is a Incubus and kinda exists in various games...

Most new players may need the help of support Systems but so far most old players grind the hell out of the game asap and thus end up rolling there head on the controller to win the storyline anyway.
Not to mention that the System hardly helped me yet and i only repeated the Geo Tutorial to level Fuka and Desco a little bit, i just got the game yesterday and hardly played yet ^^'.

I agree with Midboss, Gordon, Jennifer and Friday missing. they were part of the Storyline of Disgaea 1 and thus deservwe to somehow be included here.
I also agree with the hope that Disgaea won't become too simple in the main franchise.

Actually the Support System is great if you always use the same characters. You will get so many Support attacks from your Melee Fighters that it gets easy.
But I agree, older players steamroll the story anyway. I only died twice in the story because I was underleveled and never brought gear xD. Hard to win with those starter Weapons xD.
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Warrior: Time to bust some Balls! :>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Write me a PM if you have questions, im online daily.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Magic User Guide for easy LoC Stat Farming: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=13494

Meepit
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Meepit » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:52 am

Chamaeleonx wrote:

Guess the endboss would be the male Succubus xD.

Incubus.

I believe they've been in Disgaea games before. *thinks* Or maybe it was a vampire subclass in Makai Kingdom.
PSN: MeepitVader

Teddie Sage
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Teddie Sage » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:37 pm

I find it strange that there wasn't any mention of the EDF, as well as Kurtis who got turned into a Prinny. Seems like they could all appear in separate storyline dlcs. *sighs*

Xeras
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Xeras » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Naska wrote:I agree with Midboss, Gordon, Jennifer and Friday missing. they were part of the Storyline of Disgaea 1 and thus deservwe to somehow be included here.

So important that you don't even remember their names properly. >>
Caera Rouge of Brynhildr

Remember this if anything. No Matter what you have done, no matter how 'late' it is, It is never too late to accept Jesus. Even after the One World stuff happens, so long as you don't get that mark.

Beauty Queen Etna
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Beauty Queen Etna » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:43 am

Xeras wrote:
Naska wrote:I agree with Midboss, Gordon, Jennifer and Friday missing. they were part of the Storyline of Disgaea 1 and thus deservwe to somehow be included here.

So important that you don't even remember their names properly. >>

Pretty sure Friday is just a joke. :|
Well said Prince, there wasn't even an ounce of pity!

Naska
Majin
Majin

Postby Naska » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Actually it was subconsious as i was playing Disgaea 2 on the PSP which does indeed have a Friday MKII fight.

Compared to People like Hoggmeiser who only have a brief moment in the Story mostly to show a change in his personality there group aswell as Midboss did appear atleast a bit more and have been used in other Disgaea Games.

edit: But even if i had forgotten him, mentioning him (even with a wrong name) would prove i did not completly forgot about him, that would not prove anything as a single person is not realy representive for a all of us. The logic there is completly flawed.
Not to mention that i did not List Kurtis :P which would make him look less important, same for a Madera(?) whatever Vampire from first Game.

Benanator
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Benanator » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:59 pm

I am sad to see some of the male/female counterparts missing

I would just like a Male/Female variation of every humanoid class. I only exclude monsters because of the fact that some seem genderless. Golems could be women for all I know, I'm not going to check. Unless its with a gender specific evility effects. :-P So male/female of non human-like creatures can be overlooked in my opinion. Now the ones that are obviously men or women can have counterparts Succubus/Incubus Nekomata/Werewolf?(Or something like that) Sea Angel/Merman (With a fish head and human legs! Fish man! Because why not.) And the ones that are genderless could just have 1 or 2 more voice options and have both male/female voices.

I would also prefer the Male/Female of each Humanoid class to have the same stats and abilities. That way I don't feel gimped for using one or the other, and it is what it should be, a cosmetic choice.

nroejb
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby nroejb » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Incubus then.

Return to “Disgaea D2 (PS3)”