Disgaea D2 vita

The Official Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Discussion Board
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Disgaea D2 vita

Postby kaitomangaka » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 pm

i can't wait until the vita edition is come (I know they r busy in disgaea 5)

I really wanna use the great wyrm again XD
And I wonder what they gonna add

Rank 41 weapons
Extra story
New class
Easily option and better
Some stuffs from disgaea 5
Stronger boss (I hope)
Bring back Vyers/krichveskoy (THEY MUST DO THAT or i am gonna cry)
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

LunaTuna
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Disgaea D2 vita

Postby LunaTuna » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:57 pm

I feel like they half-ass Disgaea D2 cause they need to add alot of stuff :P.

What I feel like it needs to be added:
1. Extra scenes which includes making defender of earth trio (Gordan, Jennifer and Thursday), Kurtis/ Prinny Kurtis, Mid-Boss/Krichevskoy and also the Seraph playable since all of them were in Disgaea 1

2. Have new poses for some classes from Disgaea 5 and being able to switch when creating/reincarnating if that makes sense xD

3. Have the main characters such as Seraphina and Killia be in one of the extra stages

4. Have an extra skill when mastery reaches to 30 (maybe from disgaea 5)

5. Able to switch from HD sprites to classic if possible cause I feel like it might make the game a little less laggy (if disgaea 4 port lags then I'm pretty sure disgaea d2 would too)

6. Also have more DLC characters cause Disgaea 4 had so much compared to Disgaea D2 x)

7. And also rank 41 weapons like you said :D but not the rank 41 weapons sprites weapons from disgaea 4, I would love to have something different :)

I really hope vita's version comes out by 2016 since there are so less games on the vita, or I hope it even does simply Disgaea D2 was a 10th anniversary thing :(

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:31 pm

LunaTuna wrote:I feel like they half-ass Disgaea D2 cause they need to add alot of stuff :P.

1. Extra scenes which includes making defender of earth trio (Gordan, Jennifer and Thursday), Kurtis/ Prinny Kurtis, Mid-Boss/Krichevskoy and also the Seraph playable since all of them were in Disgaea 1

2. Have new poses for some classes from Disgaea 5 and being able to switch when creating/reincarnating if that makes sense xD

3. Have the main characters such as Seraphina and Killia be in one of the extra stages

5. Able to switch from HD sprites to classic if possible cause I feel like it might make the game a little less laggy (if disgaea 4 port lags then I'm pretty sure disgaea d2 would too)

6. Also have more DLC characters cause Disgaea 4 had so much compared to Disgaea D2 x)

7. And also rank 41 weapons like you said :D but not the rank 41 weapons sprites weapons from disgaea 4, I would love to have something different :)

I really hope vita's version comes out by 2016 since there are so less games on the vita, or I hope it even does simply Disgaea D2 was a 10th anniversary thing :(

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:34 pm

LunaTuna wrote:I feel like they half-ass Disgaea D2 cause they need to add alot of stuff :P.

Wow u really know what u want XD

I agree with u

Also etna brother should be playable

LunaTuna
Vassal
Vassal

Postby LunaTuna » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:23 pm

I've been a disgaea fan since the ds version came out and thats when I got really addicted to the game xD also yes definitely have xenolith be playable, i was so heartbroken when i didnt get to have a chance to play as him :( and also i hope plenair is added to the game as a playable character it would be really awesome :D I'm still waiting for nisamerica to localize some games on the vita :|

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:15 am

LunaTuna wrote:I've been a disgaea fan since the ds version came out and thats when I got really addicted to the game xD also yes definitely have xenolith be playable, i was so heartbroken when i didnt get to have a chance to play as him :( and also i hope plenair is added to the game as a playable character it would be really awesome :D I'm still waiting for nisamerica to localize some games on the vita :|

I see.... If u don't mind can i add u to my psn ?

LunaTuna
Vassal
Vassal

Postby LunaTuna » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 pm

yea sure its mysticbubz :)

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:25 am

LunaTuna wrote:yea sure its mysticbubz :)

Sent

Catsaber999
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Catsaber999 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Disgaea D2 for Psvita might get released now in 2016 or if Nippon Ichi has some problems,in 2017...I say this cause 3 years later after the release of a new Disgaea game,its psvita version gets released(Example:Disgaea 4 for PS3 was released in 2011 and Disgaea 4 for PsVita was released in 2014).

It would be good if they also add some DLC from Disgaea 5.

Tolinar
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Tolinar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am

We want Disgaea D2 for the Playstation Vita.
But if you cram in a bunch of extras, there might be some pudding in it for you, dood.

Return to “Disgaea D2 (PS3)”