How bad is the freezing right now?

The Official Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Discussion Board
jo0648
New Vassal
New Vassal

How bad is the freezing right now?

Postby jo0648 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:50 pm

I wanted to buy this game in this PSN Sale but all that rumors about freezing with the digital version is making me doubt about buying it... So, after the latest patches how bad is the freezing right now? I want to go for the plat so I don't want it to be headache because of continuously freezing =(

Thanks!

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: How bad is the freezing right now?

Postby shadowmaksim » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:10 pm

I played it a little under a year ago, which had the latest patch applied. I also played on a physical copy if that matters at all.

I had over 100+ hours of playtime (I got the platinum) and the game only crashed on me once during an Item Sea run. I don't know if it was a specific bug, like the fire skill crash, or if it was just a general issue that occurred at the moment with my PS3 which caused it.

So essentially, the game seemed just fine to me.

jo0648
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby jo0648 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:39 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:I played it a little under a year ago, which had the latest patch applied. I also played on a physical copy if that matters at all.

I had over 100+ hours of playtime (I got the platinum) and the game only crashed on me once during an Item Sea run. I don't know if it was a specific bug, like the fire skill crash, or if it was just a general issue that occurred at the moment with my PS3 which caused it.

So essentially, the game seemed just fine to me.

Thanks for your answer, I have the digital copy, should I be worried or it's the same after the patch?

Thanks!

SundownKid
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby SundownKid » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:34 am

The game soft locked my PS3 upon loading once. However, other than that I never got any crashes or freezing during actual gameplay. (I have the digital version)

Return to “Disgaea D2 (PS3)”