Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Beedlebud » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 pm

edgy404 wrote:NIS America is holding a press event February 13th. Any hope for a localization announcement? ;)


I'd be shocked if they did. I don't think we'll see it till next year though if at all.
Image

User avatar
edgy404
Majin
Majin
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby edgy404 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:09 pm

I'm certain that we'll see it, given how the LEs sold out within a month and how it's the #1 best seller for Vita games on Amazon. Maybe not this year, mostly because I remember being said that there are 50% more text in SDR2.
FC:1547-5970-9875
Image

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Mirai » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 am

From how quickly the LE's sold out and the reactions i'm seeing from most reviewers for the game. I'd say there's a reasonable chance now SDR2 will get localised.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Mirai wrote:From how quickly the LE's sold out and the reactions i'm seeing from most reviewers for the game. I'd say there's a reasonable chance now SDR2 will get localised.


I'd love if the sequel could make it to 2014, though.

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby ZekeFreek » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Mirai wrote:From how quickly the LE's sold out and the reactions i'm seeing from most reviewers for the game. I'd say there's a reasonable chance now SDR2 will get localised.


I'd love if the sequel could make it to 2014, though.


I doubt it highly. If it does get localized, I'd imagine it would come out about this time next year.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Mirai » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 pm

What ZekeFreek said, I don't think it will come until a year's time at the earliest assuming DR does well enough to localise SDR2.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:46 pm

I can handle one game per year, assuming they're all successful.

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm

My bet's on next year, yeah.
Image

User avatar
ero_prince
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 am

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby ero_prince » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm

i bet they announce it at AnimeExpo again at the earliest
Image
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:56 pm

ero_prince wrote:i bet they announce it at AnimeExpo again at the earliest


That'd be great, but it'll be another year before I'll experience SDR2 for the first time, I'm already half-spoiled.

User avatar
edgy404
Majin
Majin
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby edgy404 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Shizuka wrote:
ero_prince wrote:i bet they announce it at AnimeExpo again at the earliest


That'd be great, but it'll be another year before I'll experience SDR2 for the first time, I'm already half-spoiled.


I'm only 1/4th spoiled. :lol:

Spoiler:
I know of the first trial's culprit and execution, but all who gets murdered and whodunit is not so fresh in my mind aside from the first trial. In a sense, I know nothing.


The soundtrack is better than the first, and that was already amazing.
FC:1547-5970-9875
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 pm

I did not need to click that spoiler button, but I did anyway. :(

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm

edgy404 wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
ero_prince wrote:i bet they announce it at AnimeExpo again at the earliest


That'd be great, but it'll be another year before I'll experience SDR2 for the first time, I'm already half-spoiled.


I'm only 1/4th spoiled. :lol:

Spoiler:
I know of the first trial's culprit and execution, but all who gets murdered and whodunit is not so fresh in my mind aside from the first trial. In a sense, I know nothing.


The soundtrack is better than the first, and that was already amazing.


You saw enough to know who the best character is, so it's all good 8-)
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Beedlebud wrote:You saw enough to know who the best character is, so it's all good 8-)


Image

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: The Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Topic!

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Beedlebud wrote:You saw enough to know who the best character is, so it's all good 8-)


Image


Only the best character in the first game ;)
Image


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest