General *Spoilers* Discussion (Trigger Happy Havoc)

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

General *Spoilers* Discussion (Trigger Happy Havoc)

Postby lopez » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:02 pm

This is a topic for all your general NISA Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc game discussions that involve spoilers. Please keep all potential spoilers in this thread.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: General *Spoilers* Discussion

Postby Shizuka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Spoiler about first game, second game, all games, all novels? If you don't limit that, no one will be coming here. :?

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Shizuka wrote:Spoiler about first game, second game, all games, all novels? If you don't limit that, no one will be coming here. :?

Probably be best if it were just an unmarked spoiler thread for the first game.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:31 pm

Better to keep this topic to only the first game and make another topic if you want to discuss the second Dangan Ronpa game.

I played the fan translation of this when it first came out a few months ago and basically to sum my opinion up, I absolutely loved this game and have become a big fan of this franchise since.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

YamiTsukiRyu
Peon
Peon

Postby YamiTsukiRyu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:11 am

I enjoyed the fan translation, but it got tiring to a point of having to keep looking back and forth between the screens.

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: General *Spoilers* Discussion (Trigger Happy Havoc)

Postby lopez » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 am

Made the topic title more specific.

It shouldn't be hard to make individual chapter, character or general spoils in-thread like this:

Ch.1
Spoiler:
Stuff

Monokuma
Spoiler:
Stuff

Ending
Spoiler:
Stuff

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 am

lopez wrote:Made the topic title more specific.

It shouldn't be hard to make individual chapter, character or general spoils in-thread like this:

Ch.1
Spoiler:
Stuff

Monokuma
Spoiler:
Stuff

Ending
Spoiler:
Stuff

There was good reason why I decided to spilt the spoilers into each chapter check my post I made earlier in the main thread:

Sooner or later, I (or someone else if they want to) plan to create new seperate threads for each chapter of the game. Now generally that would be an odd thing to do, however Dangan Ronpa unlike most NISA games is very story-driven and spoilers should be avoided at all costs for newcomers to enjoy the ride. If everyone on here talks about chapter 1 this and then suddenly shifts to something in chapter 3, someone may accidently spoil and yes I do know about spoiler tags but not always are they placed at the right times. Some people may think i'm overeacting on this but a friend of mine found a major spoiler from a user's careless post(it wasn't on this forum) which ruined part of the experience for him which is why I want to ensure newcomers enjoy the game and can discuss without getting spoiled.

Houk agreed to this and since there's only a couple of days until release I've posted them now.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:32 am

Have to agree with Mirai. You took far too long making your OP more specific Lopez.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:49 am

I think it's fine to have chapter-specific threads as well as a general discussion thread for people who want to bounce back and forth, or want to talk about things coming up, etc. It's a lot of threads but I think we can manage.

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Beedlebud wrote:Have to agree with Mirai. You took far too long making your OP more specific Lopez.

I actually thought the original title was self-explanatory. Also, I thought it'd be common sense to identify each spoiler in-thread (as illustrated above).

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 pm

I think it's really sad how the character who have died in DR will never be brought up again, ever.

I'm going to spoiler this because we get some curious people, just serves as a you've been warned kinda thing
Spoiler:
Mukuro knew who Naegi was and she had a crush on him, Naegi never truly got to know her again and she never spoke to him for the last time as herself

Spoiler:
Celestia, I'll miss you, doubt you'll ever be mentioned in future installments

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”