Trophies?

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
SoySauce
Geo Master
Geo Master

Trophies?

Postby SoySauce » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:27 am

Trophies have always been a big part of gaming to me but it's not like the game would be spoiled without them. Just curious will Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy Havoc have trophies? It would be pretty neat if it did.
When I'm right and you're not?
Spoiler:

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Trophies?

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 am

SoySauce wrote:Trophies have always been a big part of gaming to me but it's not like the game would be spoiled without them. Just curious will Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy Havoc have trophies? It would be pretty neat if it did.

It's guaranteed since any non-beta games on Sony systems have required trophies for years now.

The real question is how will the trophy list be set up. Remember, Japan had both the first and second games in one list with around 22 trophies per game since they were released together, but the US version is just the first game, so there goes the latter half of the JP list. The two feasible options are to either create a new trophy list to compensate or to just change the trophy values around to accomodate for only having 22 trophies and a plat from the original JP list.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

SoySauce
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby SoySauce » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:The real question is how will the trophy list be set up. Remember, Japan had both the first and second games in one list with around 22 trophies per game since they were released together, but the US version is just the first game, so there goes the latter half of the JP list. The two feasible options are to either create a new trophy list to compensate or to just change the trophy values around to accomodate for only having 22 trophies and a plat from the original JP list.

Well yea I saw Houk say there will a platinum for the game somewhere while browsing so you're right for that, I don't own a vita and as far as I remember the original psp didn't have trophies right? Haha i'm so behind on it so that is why I was confused. I actually got done looking at the Reload trophy list not too long ago, I'm assuming they are just going to use half the trophies on there and make up some new ones or like you said make a whole new list. Either way Dangan Ronpa with trophies sounds like a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
When I'm right and you're not?
Spoiler:

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 am

Trophies can't be done on PSP. Even if Sony does find a way to make it happen, it might be too late to worry about that now. The PS Vita version is a port but includes trophies since it's required. These days the only times you will see no trophies included is like when you see a PSP Remaster title like K-ON!, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Version, The Legend of Heroes and other such examples that have the PSP Remaster logo on them on PS3.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:03 am

I mentioned it in the other thread, but DR1 will have 38 trophies including the platinum. So if the Japanese combo pack had 22 per title, it would seem that they added some extras to our version to round it out.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Houk wrote:I mentioned it in the other thread, but DR1 will have 38 trophies including the platinum. So if the Japanese combo pack had 22 per title, it would seem that they added some extras to our version to round it out.

Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh Wdog :lol:

Good to know about the trophies.

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”