[FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School Mode

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:53 pm

I took Sayaka to the shop and tried out the Monokuma machine.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Chapter 2 Spoilers
Spoiler:
I am dying at Genocider's nicknames for Makoto :lol:

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Shizuka wrote:I took Sayaka to the shop and tried out the Monokuma machine.

What was the logic behind this decision?
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:40 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:

I thought she'd like to do something "normal" like go shopping.

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Shizuka wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:

I thought she'd like to do something "normal" like go shopping.

Nah man. You got to appeal to her interests.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Avebone
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Avebone » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:I try to pick whatever I think fits best. I took Sayaka to the Music Room and had her sing.

I just took everyone everywhere when I did it. Everyone has at least one positive reaction anywhere you go. You can get some pretty unique lines from everyone depending on where you go though for instance if you take kyoko to the dining hall
Spoiler:
There is a line asking her about ramen, she gets angry at you for asking about it and I found it hilarious, but don't chose this option if you are trying to raise affection.

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

Man, if you use the trip ticket and pick the wrong option... Fuck man, they RIP INTO YOU. Like, really. It's actually kind of impressive how they manage to make me feel like the shittiest person ever. Some characters aren't quite as nasty about it as others but damn...

I've also found I'm really bad at picking the right option. So I kind of feel like shit all the time.

Naegi is too good for this sinful earth. No really, he does nothing but give and give and try to understand these people and they all give him shit the moment he slips up. *sigh*

Also, I hate how to buy more presents, you have to save and exit School Mode, then go into the main menu, go to extras and go to shop and then go all the way back into School Mode. It's so fucking stupid you can't access the shop from inside School Mode. Sometimes I run out of random shit to give people and need to restock.

And why do I have to buy items one coin at a time? Why can't I say "I want to try 50 times with 50 separate coins"? School Mode is surprisingly tedious like that.

Saito
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Saito » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:51 am

ZekeFreek wrote:I've also found I'm really bad at picking the right option. So I kind of feel like shit all the time.

This is basically how I am too aha;; I'm trying to do Byakuya's school mode and he just says I disgust him :(

Also, has anyone else finished Toko's School Mode?
Spoiler:
By far one of the more cuter endings. Did not expect so much cuteness

pariah164
Vassal
Vassal

Postby pariah164 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:44 am

Building the Monokuma's is a pain in the arse. Seriously. Legit raging over here over the last task.

Spoiler:
Fifty paints. It's 3 days till deadline and I only have 18 of them. And I have four endings available. WHY.

Saito
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Saito » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 am

pariah164 wrote:Building the Monokuma's is a pain in the arse. Seriously. Legit raging over here over the last task.

Spoiler:
Fifty paints. It's 3 days till deadline and I only have 18 of them. And I have four endings available. WHY.

Oh! At first I struggled with this too, on my second playthrouh I had the last day to make it and I ended up overworking everyone except Junko and Leon to make it. What I tend to do is, after finishing a task, knowing the last task is always the same, I work towards that goal. I'm currently on day 30 on playthrough 4, and by preparing In advance I've actually got the paint done! My advice is to make Mom's Warm Milk, the milk that heals everyone, and make a few of the big vacuums. By doing this you cover the idea of overworking and you also has cleaning covered!

Another way to help make things go faster is to create the tools, these double the amount of items you get. There's also one that deceases HP loss! I'm not sure if this is too late, but put everyone on treebranch duty. The following day put everyone on watercolor paint duty. This way you sholud get a load of the materials. Notice how both these items fill the first slots in their designated area, this means they are the most common, and then if you combine this fact with the items that double the materials, grabbing 99 of each should happen within a day! If this is your first playthrouh, the had fact is that the chances of you finishing all Monokuma's is a small %

I'd also advise saving where you currently are, the reason being, item income is randomly generated, so you may get more on another day!! This is all assuming Paint is the last item you need, if you need other items, then it may be impossible to actually finish. And as you may already figure, the higher your collection level, the higher chance there is of more items! But yeah, I wish you the best of luck!

pariah164
Vassal
Vassal

Postby pariah164 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:41 am

Saito wrote:Amazing guide
Thanks for all that.

See, I had no idea the Tools were a thing. I made it all the way to the final build without using them. The problem is, now that I've done School Mode twice all the way through, failing both times, I feel so disappointed and disgusted with the whole thing I want to stop playing. I'm filled with a feeling of 'what's the point of trying?' It looks like this is going to be yet another game on my Vita that will fall just short of hitting Platinum.

I know, first world problems, cry more, suck less, but it's just so aggravating to fail at something that's, seemingly, so simple.

Saito
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Saito » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:00 am

pariah164 wrote:
Saito wrote:Amazing guide
Thanks for all that.

See, I had no idea the Tools were a thing. I made it all the way to the final build without using them. The problem is, now that I've done School Mode twice all the way through, failing both times, I feel so disappointed and disgusted with the whole thing I want to stop playing. I'm filled with a feeling of 'what's the point of trying?' It looks like this is going to be yet another game on my Vita that will fall just short of hitting Platinum.

I know, first world problems, cry more, suck less, but it's just so aggravating to fail at something that's, seemingly, so simple.

Ah I understand! That's how I felt going through playthrough 2, because I had to redo my baby Celestia's school mode because I failed to unlock the ending in my first playthrough ah;; one more piece of advice would be to make atleast 5 Spirit Bombs and give them to your top 5 collectors when you are in desperate need of an item! But that's all the advice I can think of right now, but as said before, good luck!
Spoiler:
I'll just be over here screaming at Leon for being so difficult to talk to huffs

EDIT: My Byakuya sprite doesn't move when cleaning...he just stands on the spot, cleaning the same area of floor. Byakuya you're worrying me, don't you know how to clean...?

pariah164
Vassal
Vassal

Postby pariah164 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 am

I guess I won't know till I try.

I'll tackle it after lunch. I think I just need to step away from it for a bit. Thanks.

... Maybe Byakuya doesn't know HOW to clean. My cleaners are Toko, Maizono, and Taka.

Saito
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Saito » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:19 am

pariah164 wrote:I guess I won't know till I try.

I'll tackle it after lunch. I think I just need to step away from it for a bit. Thanks.

... Maybe Byakuya doesn't know HOW to clean. My cleaners are Toko, Maizono, and Taka.

N-no! Byakuya is a level 9 cleaner! His sprite just doesn't move for me :?

pariah164
Vassal
Vassal

Postby pariah164 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 am

Saito wrote:
pariah164 wrote:I guess I won't know till I try.

N-no! Byakuya is a level 9 cleaner! His sprite just doesn't move for me :?
He's probably grumbling the whole time about how he had to 'lower' himself to such a commoner's task. :lol:

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”