You hear a knock on your door...

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
User avatar
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Alice Twilight » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Image
"Nisa forums! Someone tried to break into my room! I'm so scared, I don't know what to do, perhaps maybe just for tonight can we switch rooms, just for tonight, please?"

What do you say, guys?
It's only for one night.
Last edited by Alice Twilight on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby CTOONfan1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm sure it was just Monokuma now go back to your room behind your lock pick-proof door and have a nice sleep.

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:24 pm

No.

I'd honestly stay in my room and only come out for meals if I were in that situation.

Sure, I'd have no alibi for when crap hits the fan, but I feel like it's the safest option.
Image

User avatar
SoySauce
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:26 am
Location: Tumblr

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby SoySauce » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:Image
"Nisa forums! Someone tried to break into my room! I'm so scared, I don't know what to do, perhaps maybe just for tonight can we switch rooms, just for tonight, please?"

What do you say, guys?
It's only for one night.


Well it's obvious anyone would be persuaded by the lovely ultimate pop sensation but I would choooseeee...

Killing her where she stands. KIDDING.

Spoiler:
Or am I? :lol:


But in all honesty if I was in that situation I would let her in and tell her to stay there with me or go back to her room, I refuse to swap. I know i'd be in danger but since i'd probably just stay up all night I could watch myself. Hopefully.
When I'm right and you're not?
Spoiler:
Image


Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Shizuka » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Only if you were a boy.

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Seventh » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:Image
"Someone tried to break into my room! I'm so scared, I don't know what to do, perhaps maybe just for tonight can we switch rooms, just for tonight, please?"
It's only for one night.

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you just join me in here? I'll definitely protect you if anyone comes to the door! What's the worst that could happen?"
Image

User avatar
SoySauce
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:26 am
Location: Tumblr

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby SoySauce » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Shizuka wrote:Only if you were a boy.


A desperately naive boy. Like Makoto. xD
When I'm right and you're not?
Spoiler:
Image


Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Shizuka » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:11 pm

SoySauce wrote:
Shizuka wrote:Only if you were a boy.


A desperately naive boy. Like Makoto. xD


I'd trust Makoto, but don't make me post that Naegi butt image from the anime.

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Seventh » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Post it for those of us who didn't watch!
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Shizuka » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:52 pm

...I can't. Last time I did, Houk removed it from my post. You can easily find it if you search with those keywords.

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Seventh » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:02 pm

... Suddenly I get the feeling what I was picturing isn't at all like what it actually is. Hmmm.

I'd say I'll live without it but what with inviting Sayaka into my room and all...

Nice knowing you!
Image

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby lopez » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 pm

I never trusted Sayaka, so I'd try to get out of it. The best I'd do is convince her that it's ok to stay with me for the night ;) 8-)

Honestly, I don't think I'd ever answer the door, at all... :?
Image

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby Seventh » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm

lopez wrote:I never trusted Sayaka, so I'd try to get out of it. The best I'd do is convince her that it's ok to stay with me for the night ;) 8-)

This... seems a bit counter-productive. :lol:
Image

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby lopez » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 pm

It's always safer in groups ;D
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: You hear a knock on your door...

Postby vampko » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:30 pm

"Rooms can't be broken in, Monokuma said so, go back to sleep."
*shuts the door*
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests