Danganronpa 3 Speculation Topic ♥ Use Spoiler Tags!

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Danganronpa 3 Speculation Topic ♥ Use Spoiler Tags!

Postby Alice Twilight » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:44 pm

How do we spoil a game that's not even out yet?

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 am

Alice Twilight wrote:How do we spoil a game that's not even out yet?

By making assumptions based on spoilers from the first two games.

GoodLuck
Peon
Peon

Postby GoodLuck » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 am

So I've been thinking about this for awhile, and read other's post and I think the most logical thing to do is something like this:

Spoiler:
The head of the future foundation got Junko AI planted inside of him. (since most likely the VR, and Alter Ego's program was made before Dangan Ronpa Zero. I doubt anyone could make these things in a post apolaspe.) He actually planted Junko AI and framed Izuru Kamakura. Naegi, and the gang don't know of this going on, and he begins kidnapping people and puts them into the VR, or something pulling a Komaeda where he puts people into desparete situations in order to create the ultimate hope. (Yeah, Junko could do this since she did say the moment you seek out hope is when you begin walking the path to despair. I think this was in chapter 5 and she was talking about Komaeda.)
The reason why she didn't just overwrite people's minds is because they had to be dead. (I think that's true since she didn't overwrite Hinata, or any of SDR2 cast minds until they agreed to graduate, and she only mentioned re-writing the dead characters mind.)
This explains a lot of stuff like why put Nanami in the New World Program? Once they graduate she wouldn't be there and they would realize somethings up. All the character's would be hella confused about The Tragedy, and why Monomi was able to take down a bunch of Monobeasts, and a gaint Junko, but not a single Monokuma with no special powers, and why Monomi showed up at the end of the game even though she was supposed to be dead. So if the program said the moment they found hope Monomi would destroy Junko AI it would make sense.
Naegi could have even been suspicous of the Future Foundation's Leader since he put in the force shut down, or maybe he new about the plan all along.
We don't even know how Izuru Kamakura snuck Junko AI into the New World Program. If they turned themselves in they probably thought something big was up, and would keep them under watch until the program was ready. They also mention the new world program was still in testing stages. Why do that? The program could crash, and kill all them at the beginning.
As for a location maybe a town? Like every time a murder happens they unlock a new block? But that's kinda lame in comparision to a VR Island, and Hope's Peak.
I think that explains all the wholes from DR, and SDR2 except the whole Junko body thingy.

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 am

I haven't read DRZ, played DR2 or read anything about Another Episode, so I can't even begin to speculate what they'd do in 3.

I'm sure DR1 spoils
Spoiler:
Junko got brought back in some shape or form in the later titles and I'm sure there'd be some sort of imposter character playing around as Junko or someone from DR1, so all that's left is to work on fleshing out that mysterious diseases/illness that affected the world and made everyone mad.

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 am

I predict the next protagonist will have an ahoge.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 am

ZekeFreek wrote:I predict the next protagonist will have an ahoge.

Don't they all?
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:35 am

Zetsubear wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:I predict the next protagonist will have an ahoge.

Don't they all?

I figure it's a safe bet.
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 am

So, do you guys think that NIS will reveal DR3 at TGS?
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 am

Dragonage2ftw wrote:So, do you guys think that NIS will reveal DR3 at TGS?

Just to inform you, NISA are not the ones who developed the games its Spike Chunsoft that makes them. NISA only localises them.

I think its possible they may announce DR3 at TGS this year especially as DR:AE releases just around the same time TGS takes place this year. I also have a feeling that DR:AE may possibly end on a cliff-hanger which will be continued in DR3.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 am

Mirai wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:So, do you guys think that NIS will reveal DR3 at TGS?

Just to inform you, NISA are not the ones who developed the games its Spike Chunsoft that makes them. NISA only localises them.

I think its possible they may announce DR3 at TGS this year especially as DR:AE releases just around the same time TGS takes place this year. I also have a feeling that DR:AE may possibly end on a cliff-hanger which will be continued in DR3.

I see...

Thanks for correcting my mistake.

I definitely think that something Dangan Ronpa related will be announced at TGS.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:47 am

I wanna see just. one. thing:

DR1 & DR2 Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Nagito Vs Junko, final showdown between Hope and Despair. I think that Nagi's even more dangerous, based on what i saw in DR2 (especially in chapter 5, he was like... damn!!!). Not even Junko could stand that nutcase! (yeah, i'm being blasphemous towards the Goddess, but that's the case with Nagi:D)

They GOTTA bring him back!!! And don't give me that dementia stuff!!! U know, a side effect after the shutdown of the program that could actually cure his disease or something similar!

That being said, i have prepared a speculation plotline for DR3 in the past month that i would like to share, but i need to play AE first, in order to connect more things.
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 am

Spoiler:
a side effect after the shutdown of the program that could actually cure his disease or something similar!

That is so stupid.

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:36 am

ZekeFreek wrote:
Spoiler:
a side effect after the shutdown of the program that could actually cure his disease or something similar!

That is so stupid.

Lemme dream!
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby serph63 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Spoiler:
If that stupid nazi ugly Monaka turns out to be the mastermind i will myself and then Slike too.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Interesting discussion with Kodaka regarding what he said about DR3 speculation in this video interview.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/09/danganronpa-director-wants-to-make-games-for-playstation-4/
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”