[End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
User avatar
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

[End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby Alice Twilight » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:23 am

Image
He was the Super Highschool Level Despair or Ultimate if you will. This was also in the original Japanese version. Could it be a mistake? or maybe it was intentional?

Image

Is there some dark secrets going on in Naegi's family?

User avatar
Neffy L
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: [End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby Neffy L » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:06 pm

...It's a translation mistake. That happens alot with text heavy visual novels. Though, both Junko and Komaru crossing arms does strike me as odd. So you got a point there.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Re: [End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby Houk » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Neffy L wrote:...It's a translation mistake. That happens alot with text heavy visual novels. Though, both Junko and Komaru crossing arms does strike me as odd. So you got a point there.


No it's not. The text Japan sent us had it the same way.

User avatar
Neffy L
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: [End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby Neffy L » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Houk wrote:
Neffy L wrote:...It's a translation mistake. That happens alot with text heavy visual novels. Though, both Junko and Komaru crossing arms does strike me as odd. So you got a point there.


No it's not. The text Japan sent us had it the same way.


I know. I was implying the Japanese release might have had a typo, and they didn't mean for it to have ''Ultimate Despair'' in Naegi's Report Card. And would rather have had ''Ultimate Hope.'' That's what I'm guessing, of course. I don't believe you guys made any mistakes. You did a great job with the localization.

User avatar
burai97
Majin
Majin
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: Louisville, Kentucky

Re: [End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby burai97 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Spoiler:
maybe the report cards are written from Junko's perspective and to her, Makoto causes her the ultimate kind of despair.
Image

User avatar
edgy404
Majin
Majin
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: [End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby edgy404 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:35 pm

A question that should be asked at the panel if anyone is attending Anime Expo tomorrow. :D
FC:1547-5970-9875
Image

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: [End Game Dangan RonpaSpoiler] What could it mean?

Postby lopez » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 am

burai97 wrote:
Spoiler:
maybe the report cards are written from Junko's perspective and to her, Makoto causes her the ultimate kind of despair.


Yeah, that's a valid point. DR1 spoils
Spoiler:
He does bring Junko the Despair she craved by unraveling her plans and winning the class trial.
Image


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests