Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least?

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!

Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least?

The Prologue.
0
No votes
Chapter 1.
1
7%
Chapter 2.
0
No votes
Chapter 3.
8
57%
Chapter 4.
1
7%
Chapter 5.
1
7%
Chapter 6.
0
No votes
I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU SWAY ME. *throws topic on the groooooouuuund.*
3
21%
 
Total votes: 14

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least?

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:35 pm

The title says all.

And yes, I will make a topic like this for DR2, but I want to wait for the dubbed version to get released before I make the aforementioned similar thread.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Mirai » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:43 pm

For me its definitely Chapter 3 just simply because I found chapter 3's murder case to be the worst. If you want to know my reasons in more detail check the Chapter 3 discussion thread.

Edit: Okay I quoted what I said in that thread and placed it here:

Spoiler:
As much as I like Dangan Ronpa overall, this was my least favourite case of them all.

Celestia being the culprit I guessed straight away just simply because she was completly out of character during those events and considering she's supposed to be a professional liar I would of expected her to keep a poker face the whole time.

I think the problem for me with this one was the makers tried too hard to make this case seem really complicated when if you look at it at a certain perspective then the overall case isn't difficult to solve at all. (the perspective being that there are two culprits instead of one). Whereas overall the first case was still easier to solve than this one. The first case however was never supposed to be difficult, it was a tutorial to help you understand how the future cases were going to work.


Also anyone who picks Chapter 6 as their least favourite will be hunted down by me :twisted:.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 pm

I voted for the last option, by the way.

I simply cannot chose which one of these chapters I disliked the most because, well, I loved every second of DR1.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Mirai wrote:For me its definitely Chapter 3 just simply because I found chapter 3's murder case to be the worst. If you want to know my reasons in more detail check the Chapter 3 discussion thread.

Edit: Okay I quoted what I said in that thread and placed it here:

Spoiler:
As much as I like Dangan Ronpa overall, this was my least favourite case of them all.

Celestia being the culprit I guessed straight away just simply because she was completly out of character during those events and considering she's supposed to be a professional liar I would of expected her to keep a poker face the whole time.

I think the problem for me with this one was the makers tried too hard to make this case seem really complicated when if you look at it at a certain perspective then the overall case isn't difficult to solve at all. (the perspective being that there are two culprits instead of one). Whereas overall the first case was still easier to solve than this one. The first case however was never supposed to be difficult, it was a tutorial to help you understand how the future cases were going to work.


Also anyone who picks Chapter 6 as their least favourite will be hunted down by me :twisted:.

You know, I would be surprised if Chapter 3 isn't number one on this list.

I mean, everyone and their mother seems to hate Chapter 3.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

User avatar
burai97
Majin
Majin
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: Louisville, Kentucky

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby burai97 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 pm

i dislike chapter 3 the most simply because nobody i really cared about died/was executed in this chapter. i didnt have anything wrong with the characters, i just never really cared about them.
Spoiler:
i also hate kiyondo with a burning passion
Image

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Zetsubear » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Chapter 3.

The culprit and the murder victims were TOO OBVIOUS so I was just trying to through it. *Yawn*
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Seventh » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Can I vote "not chapter 3"? :(
Image

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Beedlebud » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Dragonage2ftw wrote:I voted for the last option, by the way.

I simply cannot chose which one of these chapters I disliked the most because, well, I loved every second of DR1.


This is me. Even Chapter 3 had

Spoiler:
Celeste's crazy scene


Which made the entire chapter worth it for me.
Image

User avatar
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Alice Twilight » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Chapter 1 Maizono didnt deserve what happened to her.

User avatar
Fibble
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Fibble » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:21 am

Mirai wrote:For me its definitely Chapter 3 just simply because I found chapter 3's murder case to be the worst. If you want to know my reasons in more detail check the Chapter 3 discussion thread.

Edit: Okay I quoted what I said in that thread and placed it here:

Spoiler:
As much as I like Dangan Ronpa overall, this was my least favourite case of them all.

Celestia being the culprit I guessed straight away just simply because she was completly out of character during those events and considering she's supposed to be a professional liar I would of expected her to keep a poker face the whole time.

I think the problem for me with this one was the makers tried too hard to make this case seem really complicated when if you look at it at a certain perspective then the overall case isn't difficult to solve at all. (the perspective being that there are two culprits instead of one). Whereas overall the first case was still easier to solve than this one. The first case however was never supposed to be difficult, it was a tutorial to help you understand how the future cases were going to work.


Also anyone who picks Chapter 6 as their least favourite will be hunted down by me :twisted:.


I pretty much agree with all this here.

The writers needed to make Celeste's lies in the chapter less over-the-top so they were actually believable.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:16 am

Alice Twilight wrote:Chapter 1 Maizono didnt deserve what happened to her.

Awww.

I liked your previous sig. ):
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 am

Chapter 5 has one vote?

Huh.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Seventh » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:01 am

Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:Chapter 1 Maizono didnt deserve what happened to her.

Awww.

I liked your previous sig. ):

Was that the OOO one or have they changed it since?

Because everything is better with OOO.
Image

User avatar
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Alice Twilight » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 am

I take it back, Chapter 6 was horrible.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Which chapter from Dangan Ronpa 1 did you like the least

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:11 am

Seventh wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:Chapter 1 Maizono didnt deserve what happened to her.

Awww.

I liked your previous sig. ):

Was that the OOO one or have they changed it since?

Because everything is better with OOO.

The one that had Sonia Nevermind on it.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest