Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!

Which chapter in DR2 was your least favorite

Chapter 1
0
No votes
Chapter 2
1
5%
Chapter 3
9
47%
Chapter 4
8
42%
Chapter 5
0
No votes
Chapter 6
1
5%
 
Total votes: 19

User avatar
blizdi
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby blizdi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 am

Zetsubear wrote:Welp at least Fuyuhiko didn't die. :>


But Fuyuhiko is a shit character... Saionji was better.
Hanamura will end your suffering!
Image

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 am

blizdi wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Welp at least Fuyuhiko didn't die. :>


But Fuyuhiko is a shit character... Saionji was better.

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
blizdi
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby blizdi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:31 am

Zetsubear wrote:
blizdi wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Welp at least Fuyuhiko didn't die. :>


But Fuyuhiko is a shit character... Saionji was better.

[img]-snip-]

Image
Hanamura will end your suffering!
Image

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Mirai » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:53 am

blizdi wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Welp at least Fuyuhiko didn't die. :>


But Fuyuhiko is a shit character... Saionji was better.



Image

Couldn't agree more with this.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
blizdi
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby blizdi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 am

Mirai wrote:
blizdi wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Welp at least Fuyuhiko didn't die. :>


But Fuyuhiko is a shit character... Saionji was better.



Image

Couldn't agree more with this.



Nuuu! I don't like Saionji, AT ALL.

She's just better than Fuyugeeko
Hanamura will end your suffering!
Image

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Mirai » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 am

blizdi wrote:

Nuuu! I don't like Saionji, AT ALL.

She's just better than Fuyugeeko


As long as you prefer Saionji over Kuzuryuu that's fine with me. As for me anyone in SDR2 is better than him.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:23 am

I like all of the characters in DR2.

Except Mahiru.
Image

Can anyone at least give me a reason why you don't like Fuyuhiko? :?
Last edited by Zetsubear on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
huythekirby
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby huythekirby » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:50 am

Zetsubear wrote:I like all of the characters in DR2.

Except Mahiru.
Image

Can anyone at least give me why you don't Fuyuhiko?


I don't know, or because he survived, not Saionji :? ?

Image

User avatar
Fibble
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 am

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Fibble » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Zetsubear wrote:I like all of the characters in DR2.

Except Mahiru.


While I don't hate Mahiru, I do think she is the most boring character in the game, possibly even the whole series. :|

Consider me unimpressed.
Last edited by Fibble on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Mirai » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 pm

huythekirby wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:I like all of the characters in DR2.

Except Mahiru.
Spoiler:
Image


Can anyone at least give me why you don't Fuyuhiko?


I don't know, or because he survived, not Saionji :? ?

Spoiler:
Image


Its true I would of preferred if Saionji lived until the end instead of Fuyuhiko, but that's certainly not the reason why I dislike him. The reason I don't expand on my reason for him here is to put it simply because I have gotten despairingly bored of arguing about him with other DR fans and on multiple occasions it gets to the point where fans I'm debating with start flaming me for it.

So let me just say that when it comes to a jerkass type of character, Togami is how those types of characters should be done and Fuyuhiko is how it should not be done.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:33 pm

He's only a ass in the Prologue-Chapter 2 :?

He's my 3rd favorite Male character. Behind Nagito and Gundam.

Suck it haters. Unless if someone gives me a reason.
Image

People can have opinions but I want a reason why you feel that way.
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Mirai » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Zetsubear wrote:He's only a ass in the Prologue-Chapter 2 :?

He's my 3rd favorite Male character. Behind Nagito and Gundam.

Suck it haters. Unless if someone gives me a reason.
Image

People can have opinions but I want a reason why you feel that way.


He's your 3rd favourite male and Mahiru is your most disliked character and Saionji is near the bottom of your list as well. Things definitely won't end well if we start debating as I will be supporting those two characters when I do. You won't have to wait too long as I'm sure to talk about it in the Chapter 2 discussion thread when others have played that chapter.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:10 pm

Mirai wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:He's only a ass in the Prologue-Chapter 2 :?

He's my 3rd favorite Male character. Behind Nagito and Gundam.

Suck it haters. Unless if someone gives me a reason.
Image

People can have opinions but I want a reason why you feel that way.


He's your 3rd favourite male and Mahiru is your most disliked character and Saionji is near the bottom of your list as well. Things definitely won't end well if we start debating as I will be supporting those two characters when I do. You won't have to wait too long as I'm sure to talk about it in the Chapter 2 discussion thread when others have played that chapter.

Well Saionji moved a few spots up so not really :P The only thing I don't like about her is her mistreatment of Tsumiki. It gets annoying. But she provides lulz unlike that Wendy clone.
Near bottom of the DR2 list? Almost.
Near bottom of the DR Series list? Nope.

It's more of a love/hate thing actually.
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
GoldStarz
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby GoldStarz » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:57 pm

Mirai wrote:
huythekirby wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:I like all of the characters in DR2.

Except Mahiru.
Spoiler:
Image


Can anyone at least give me why you don't Fuyuhiko?


I don't know, or because he survived, not Saionji :? ?

Spoiler:
Image


Its true I would of preferred if Saionji lived until the end instead of Fuyuhiko, but that's certainly not the reason why I dislike him. The reason I don't expand on my reason for him here is to put it simply because I have gotten despairingly bored of arguing about him with other DR fans and on multiple occasions it gets to the point where fans I'm debating with start flaming me for it.

So let me just say that when it comes to a jerkass type of character, Togami is how those types of characters should be done and Fuyuhiko is how it should not be done.


But they're really two completely different archetypes... >_>

Either way, Kuzuryuu or Saionji, it doesn't matter, we should focus on the person who really should have died in Chapter 3

Spoiler:
Image



(although i will admit i'm happy that saionji wasn't a survivor because i hated her for the way she treated tsumiki)

User avatar
blizdi
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Which chapter of Danganronpa 2 is the worst (spoilers)

Postby blizdi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:04 pm

GoldStarz wrote:
Mirai wrote:
huythekirby wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:I like all of the characters in DR2.

Except Mahiru.
Spoiler:
Image


Can anyone at least give me why you don't Fuyuhiko?


I don't know, or because he survived, not Saionji :? ?

Spoiler:
Image


Its true I would of preferred if Saionji lived until the end instead of Fuyuhiko, but that's certainly not the reason why I dislike him. The reason I don't expand on my reason for him here is to put it simply because I have gotten despairingly bored of arguing about him with other DR fans and on multiple occasions it gets to the point where fans I'm debating with start flaming me for it.

So let me just say that when it comes to a jerkass type of character, Togami is how those types of characters should be done and Fuyuhiko is how it should not be done.


But they're really two completely different archetypes... >_>

Either way, Kuzuryuu or Saionji, it doesn't matter, we should focus on the person who really should have died in Chapter 3

Spoiler:
Image



(although i will admit i'm happy that saionji wasn't a survivor because i hated her for the way she treated tsumiki)



But Soda is awesome...
Hanamura will end your suffering!
Image


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests