Danganronpa IF

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
talhab
Peon
Peon

Danganronpa IF

Postby talhab » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 am

So I just recently finished the first and second games and started reading the insane version of Danganronpa IF and stopped reading at the point
Spoiler:
when Makato gets stabbed
and was wondering why this could not be made into a game? I won't continue reading Danganronpa IF as I would much rather experience a game version is it not possible to remake the first game and apply IFs new scenarios? I really would love for this to happen it would give us a whole new perspective on the story so please NIS hear out my request and make Daganronpa IF into a game! What are your guys thoughts should they not even bother or should they do it because I would throw my money at them for a PS4 version and they could reintroduce this game to PS4 owners or just keep it exclusive to the Vita.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Danganronpa IF

Postby Zetsubear » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:53 am

I'd suggest finishing IF because we gets WAY better

A game version I seriously doubt.

I would love a anime adaption if anything
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:22 am

Not only IF is (just like the name implies) a "what-if" story, it's relatively short to be a game.

I'd like to see DR:ZERO as a game of some sorts.

Have u read DR:ZERO, btw? It's set before the first game and it IS considered cannon.
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

talhab
Peon
Peon

Postby talhab » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:52 pm

No I haven't read Danganronpa Zero I just wish we had an anime of a game of both stories but I guess we can just wait and see if Nisa America will make these stories into an actual game

CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin

Postby CTOONfan1 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:35 pm

NISA doesn't make the games. Your wishes need to be pointed to Spike Chunsoft. Still, I could imagine at least an OVA for IF, but I would love an anime based on Zero. I think that'd be really cool, and it might be handled better than the other anime due to it being a light novel adaptation that's only two books long.

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 pm

They probably won't make it into it's own game because why bother doing that when the story is already completely available on the cart for DR2. in the event they would make it into a game though, it wouldn't be for a long time as the main team for the danganronpa series is busy with DR3 right now. your best hope for getting it adapted to anything would be in the form of an ova. I would love to see Danganronpa zero adapted to an anime since it adds a ton of backstory and more character development for Mukuro.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:33 am

IF would probably be a 40-60 minute OVA and DR0 would be a 10 episode or less anime

I would love that. :D

But I want a DR2 anime first. If and when they make it, please be around 20ish episodes >_>
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Zetsubear wrote:IF would probably be a 40-60 minute OVA and DR0 would be a 10 episode or less anime

But I want a DR2 anime first. If and when they make it, please be around 20ish episodes >_>

Yeah, 13 episodes just isn't enough time for the proper character development these characters need added to the fact that DR2 is a longer game in general than DR1

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby KaminaGirl » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 am

burai97 wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:IF would probably be a 40-60 minute OVA and DR0 would be a 10 episode or less anime

Yeah, 13 episodes just isn't enough time for the proper character development these characters need added to the fact that DR2 is a longer game in general than DR1

They should probably animate a few of the free time events at least. You know, slip some in during the mutal killing, that would make it feel less rushed and longer. (PLEASE BE KOMAEDA'S OR CHIAKI'S!) Oh speaking of which, Spike Chunsoft made some drama CDs of each character based off one of their free time events. I've made two translations of them and you can find them on Youtube.

videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4RyaoFwocI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaQdAQYTFcw

translations
http://kaminagirl.tumblr.com/post/122205409109/dangan-ronpa-2-tsumiki-cd
http://kaminagirl.tumblr.com/post/121186976489/dangan-ronpa-chiaki-cd
Spoiler:
What am I doing right now? I'm living on Planet Tumblr and stalking my baby Komaeda.

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”