Link to video:
So, I'm making an Abridged Series of Danganronpa, all other Danganronpa Abridged Series have never finished, so I want to make a full-fledged series. The first Danganronpa (Trigger Happy Havoc) anime will be abridged. And I need voice actors and co-writers. Bear in mind that this will be my first ever Abridged Series, so yeah. There's that.
- To make your audition, simply make a video of your audition on your chosen character(s), then link the video through a private message or YouTube comment on the video (I'd prefer the video to be unlisted, but I can't force you). The auditions can be lines from the game, anime or manga, I honestly don't care, but make sure that the lines show the personality of the character effectively. You can also send an audition to this email: [email protected], and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Please include a link to the audition call video (this one) in your audition video description, as I want to get as many people as possible.
- Age is generally no problem, though it would help to be the age the character's are in the series. Just do your best!
- I'll also be taking co-writers as well, just tell me your interested and I'll get back to you once everyone has been chosen, and I'll link to a google document for us to work on it. If you have any criticisms, I am more than happy to take them, they'll be needed.
- The maximum number of characters you can audition for has no limit.
- Please use a good (enough) microphone to record, as I want to make this abridged as clean as possible.
- I'm allowing you to voice characters that aren't your gender, but please make it convincing as possible.
- Byakuya Togami and Jin Kirigiri (Males) are going to be voiced by me. You can make your own type of voice for each character, but here are the basic types of voice that I'm looking for:
Monokuma (Male): I'll let your imaginations run wild.
Makoto Naegi (Male): Normal teen voice.
Kyoko Kirigiri (Female): Monotonous and dry.
Touko Fukawa (Female): Stuttering and nervous.
Aoi Asahina (Female): Joyful and high-pitched.
Yasuhiro Hagakure (Male): Hippie and sly-voiced.
Sayaka Maizono (Female): Joyful and high-pitched.
Leon Kuwata (Male): Rough but audible.
Chihiro Fujisaki (Female): Stuttering and nervous.
Mondo Owada (Male): Rough but audible.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Male): Hard-sounding, strict.
Hifumi Yamada (Male): Annoying nerd.
Celestia Ludenberg (Female): Soft-spoken and sinister.
Sakura Ogami (Female): Hard-spoken.
Junko Enoshima/Mukuro Ikusaba (Female): "Like, lame" type of person.
- Deadline is December 1st 2016
- When I'll announce who will be playing who: December 2nd. Good luck!
- If there aren't enough auditions by the time the deadline is reached, I will either extend the time-frame or ask voice actors I've chosen to fill in the roles.
The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
- General Topics
- Customer Service Announcements
- Feedback for NIS America
- Game Requests
- General Chat
- Prinny Bombs
- Game Topics
- A Witch's Tale
- Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!
- Ar Tonelico Series
- Ar Tonelico 1
- Ar Tonelico 2
- Ar tonelico Qoga
- Atelier Series
- Atelier Annie
- Atelier Iris
- Atelier Rorona
- Mana Khemia
- Atelier Totori
- Atelier Meruru
- Battle Princess of Arcadias
- Black Rock Shooter The Game
- Bleach: Soul Resurrección
- Cave Story 3D
- ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2
- Clan of Champions
- Criminal Girls
- Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors
- Cross E... that is no longer
- Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
- Demon Gaze
- Disgaea Series
- Disgaea D2 (PS3)
- Disgaea 1 (PS2, PSP, DS, Android)
- Disgaea 2 (PS2, PSP)
- Disgaea 3 (PS3, PS Vita)
- Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)
- Disgaea 5 (PS4)
- Disgaea Infinite
- Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?
- Fairy Fencer F
- Generation of Chaos: Pandora's Reflection
- Grand Kingdom
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
- Hyperdimension Neptunia
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
- Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
- Last Rebellion
- Makai Kingdom
- Mugen Souls
- Mugen Souls Z
- Natural Doctrine
- Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
- Operation Abyss
- Persona 4 Golden
- Phantom Brave
- Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!
- Rodea The Sky Soldier
- Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
- Stranger of Sword City
- The Artist Formerly Known as Badman
- The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- The Guided Fate Paradox
- The Longest Five Minutes
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight
- Time and Eternity
- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
- Touhou Project
- Touhou Genso Rondo
- Touhou Genso Wanderer
- Trinity Universe
- Viral Survival
- Way of the Samurai 4
- Yomawari: Night Alone
- Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
- Anime Topics
- General Anime Chat
- A Lull in the Sea
- anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
- Arakawa Under the Bridge
- Brave 10
- bunny drop
- CARDCAPTOR SAKURA
- Chronicles of the Going Home Club
- Daily Lives of High School Boys
- The Everday Tales of a Cat God
- Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up
- Fusé: Memoirs of a Huntress
- Genshiken Second Generation
- Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
- Hanasaku Iroha ~ Blossoms for Tomorrow ~
- House of Five Leaves
- If Her Flag Breaks
- kimi ni todoke -From Me to You-
- Love Live! School Idol Project
- My Little Monster
- Natsume's Book of Friends
- Occult Academy
- Our Home's Fox Deity
- PERSONA -trinity soul-
- The Eccentric Family
- The Princess and the Pilot
- The Troubled Life of Miss Kotoura
- Umineko WHEN THEY CRY
- NISA in Europe
- European Announcements
- European Game Chat
- European General Chat
- Off Topic
- Random Chat
- Game Reviews
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests