Currently playing and other stuff

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.
Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Currently playing and other stuff

Postby Sumner » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:29 am

Xenoblade Chronicles - finishing quests in the mechonis capital city.
Meteor Breaker!

Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sumner » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Finished Xenoblade chronicles.
Meteor Breaker!

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm

I should post an update on my activities here... Since I'm essentially the only living being left in this forum, I suppose it's up to me to keep this place showing some signs of activity.

So, I'm behind on my updates... I've cleared four games since I last updated. After Destiny, I played the Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for GBA via the Wii-U VC. I missed a really neat game when it originally came out, and I was left wondering how I ended up missing it, since I've seen the Zelda franchise as my favorite of all Nintendo series, with Metroid in second, for a long time. There wasn't much I got out of Minish Cap though, aside from two things. I discovered that the Mole Mitts were first unveiled HERE, not in Skyward Sword. And second, I came to meet Vaati. Of all the Zelda villains, he's the one I knew nothing about, until now. I have no intention of playing the Four Swords games. Their multiplayer orientation isn't compatible with me.

I then played A Link Between Worlds, for 3DS. That was a great game. I finally got to see Ravio and Yuga in their official story (I'd met them in Hyrule Warriors before-hand). They're just as cool there as they were in Hyrule Warriors. For some reason, I really like the painting style Yuga employs. It really looks more like chalk drawings than paint. The one biggest thing I liked from this game though... were the collectable Baby Maiamais... The squeaking they make spikes up the cuteness chart, and charmed me tremendously. So much so, I ended up creating my own baby Maiamai for my collection of Little Animals in my Entourage story works.

Right around that time, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero's add-on, Pirate Queen's Quest was released, so I played that next. More on that can be found in my post I made on the actual thread here for the game.

And today, I just finished Rayman Legends. Well... sort of. I have 29 of 38 Trophies, and I'm only going to get up to 30. I can't do the Challenges, as I don't have an SD Card for my Vita to install the Challenges to without almost wiping out what little storage it has... Also, anything above my difficulty tolerance has been set aside (such as clearing all the 8-Bit Tracks from Living Dead Party...) My final goal for this game is to farm for the 1-million Lums trophy. It'll be my sole Gold, and it's gonna take weeks to do... I'll do that as an aside to what else I've got going.

So, that's my update. Up NEXT... Either tomorrow or Monday, I shall begin Metroid: Samus Returns, for 3DS. I'm looking forward to this.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:48 am

Starcraft 2 - finally saved up for a gaming laptop and the complete collection for this. Just finished Heart of the Swarm and I'm currently working on Legacy of the Void.

Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sumner » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Danganronpa V3: Stopped at the start of chapter 3. Now focusing on monocoin, item and fragment grinding.
Meteor Breaker!

Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sumner » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:29 am

Well i finnished danganronpa V3.
Meteor Breaker!

Overlord keroro
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord keroro » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Sumner wrote:Well i finnished danganronpa V3.

So how u feel with the ending. U in the like it side or hate it side?
3DS Friend Code: 3394-3876-6771
NNID: Soulpiece

Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sumner » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Overlord keroro wrote:
Sumner wrote:Well i finnished danganronpa V3.

So how u feel with the ending. U in the like it side or hate it side?

I kinda felt upset with the ending but i can't deny it was a good game. This was my last danganronpa game anyway and im grateful it didn't go completely in the direction of ace attorney 5 because that game has issues.
Meteor Breaker!

Return to “General Chat”