Dominic Solanke says Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.
BoySmile
Vassal
Vassal

Dominic Solanke says Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

Postby BoySmile » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Dominic Solanke says Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is one of the best managers in the world
Liverpool striker Dominic Solanke says he is grateful to sbobet ca work with Jurgen Klopp.Solanke, who moved to Anfield following the expiry of his Chelsea contract in the summer, described the Liverpool boss as one of the best managers in the world.The 20-year-old striker says he values feedback from the former Borussia Dortmund and Mainz manager as he continues to adapt to life in the Premier League.He said: "He's one of the best managers in the world and he's worked with some of the best players in the world as well. When he gives positive feedback, it's warming for me.I definitely need that. With me playing my first proper season in the Premier League I know sbobet ca there is a lot to learn.The England striker has only played 250 minutes of Premier League football across nine appearances this season but says he is confident he will get opportunities to impress.When you achieve something, you always want to do more," he said. "When you're not achieving as much as you think you can, it is always something you want to [change] as soon as possible."I've just got to try and stay patient and then at the right time it will happen."Click Here sbobet ca

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Dominic Solanke says Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp

Postby PerryComo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:30 am

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “General Chat”