Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby Rydux » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/11/in ... -personae/

I don't care any of y'all think. Jiraiya's new evolution looks awesome as Hell.
Believe in the Future, persist in the Present.
Image

Everyone in NISA ever wrote: Rydux, is like, the best guy ever.
User avatar
Rydux
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Location: In your Hearts...

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby AsukaYui » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Are the team attacks here similar to P2?
Yu doesn't seem to have a team attack yet......
Image

PSN
Spoiler:
Image

Image

NNID/FC: ShinjiKazuki/0576-5166-1045
User avatar
AsukaYui
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby Shizuka » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:40 am

The PlayStation Vita update features a new attack, “Bike Pursuit,” which sees characters attack enemies on a motorbike. The move only becomes available after you earn your motorcycle license. You’ll also be able to use this license to visit a beach and new town.

Additionally, the scans show off the new Madhouse-developed anime opening to the game, which features new character Mary. It also mentions a new ultimate persona for Yukikio, called Sumeoomikami, though its artwork is cut-off in the scans.


http://gematsu.com/2012/01/attack-by-motorbike-in-persona-4-the-golden
User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 31993
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby LAMV » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Shizuka wrote:
The PlayStation Vita update features a new attack, “Bike Pursuit,” which sees characters attack enemies on a motorbike. The move only becomes available after you earn your motorcycle license. You’ll also be able to use this license to visit a beach and new town.

Additionally, the scans show off the new Madhouse-developed anime opening to the game, which features new character Mary. It also mentions a new ultimate persona for Yukikio, called Sumeoomikami, though its artwork is cut-off in the scans.


http://gematsu.com/2012/01/attack-by-motorbike-in-persona-4-the-golden


I like how this site actually puts both the news about the moped and the opening anime into one news article instead of like Siliconera where they're separate for some reason. They even have slightly greater detail, like the attack name.
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby Shizuka » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 pm

By now you should know that Siliconera reeeeally loves to milk news, specially the interviews they make.
User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 31993
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby LAMV » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Shizuka wrote:By now you should know that Siliconera reeeeally loves to milk news, specially the interviews they make.


Yeah, I think maybe I should start going into another japanese anime/RPG-friendly site. Andriasang is one, right?

I think the main reason I still go to Siliconera is because I prefer the site layout/colors. It's easier to read text when the surrounding background is dark than if everything was bright and white.
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby Shizuka » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Both Andriasang and Gematsu have been my first websites for information for quite some time now. Siliconera usually post the same news as them, hours after, with less (and sometimes wrong) information.
User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 31993
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby Rydux » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:45 pm

It's one thing to hide weapons and armor under their clothes, as ridiculous as it sounds, but how the hell did they bring mopeds into the TV world without people noticing?
Believe in the Future, persist in the Present.
Image

Everyone in NISA ever wrote: Rydux, is like, the best guy ever.
User avatar
Rydux
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Location: In your Hearts...

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby stealth20k » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 pm

I hope atlus japan shows new megaten soon
Twitter - @Stealth___
User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby AsukaYui » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm

How will they hide their Moped under their uniform?
Image

PSN
Spoiler:
Image

Image

NNID/FC: ShinjiKazuki/0576-5166-1045
User avatar
AsukaYui
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby LAMV » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm

AsukaYui wrote:How will they hide their Moped under their uniform?


The same way they hide 50 different weapons, armor, medical items, and costumes under their uniforms.
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby AsukaYui » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

LAMV wrote:
AsukaYui wrote:How will they hide their Moped under their uniform?


The same way they hide 50 different weapons, armor, medical items, and costumes under their uniforms.


This :lol:

Their uniform has its own version of the Meat Dimension

Is this a new area (I don't remember the background)
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN
Spoiler:
Image

Image

NNID/FC: ShinjiKazuki/0576-5166-1045
User avatar
AsukaYui
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby Rydux » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm

http://andriasang.com/comzrk/persona4_golden_update/

Gotta say, I like Naoto's motorbike. :D
Believe in the Future, persist in the Present.
Image

Everyone in NISA ever wrote: Rydux, is like, the best guy ever.
User avatar
Rydux
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Location: In your Hearts...

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby stealth20k » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:27 am

they should of waited on doing 3 for vita, instead of gimping it for psp
Twitter - @Stealth___
User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)

Postby vampko » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 am

stealth20k wrote:they should of waited on doing 3 for vita, instead of gimping it for psp

I can COMPLETELY agree with that. Could have actually had a female path, instead of a pseudo female that's basically the male main character path
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 40983
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am
Location: ⑨...

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Overlord keroro, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests