Hmmm.... there's so many great games out there, it's hard to just pick a few and say they're the best...
In no particular order it would be roughly:
1) Dance Dance Revolution Max 2
- I love to dance
and this game was a godsend to me, I truly love almost all the tracks!!!!!
2) Resident Evil 4 (GC)
- gameplay rocks, I replayed it 5-6 times and it still feels fresh
3) Warcraft III (PC)
- I love Real-Time Strategy games and this one is the best in my book!!!
4) Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2 (PSP)
- It's great anime golfing, nice soundtrack, great customization options
5) Final Fantasy III (DS remake)
- Sure it's combat is simple, but experimenting with different job classes is always fun!
6) Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
- It's the best RTS game on the DS, the combat is interesting, albeit simple
7) Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
- The combat was dull, but the character art, backgrounds, dungeon designs and music were AMAZING!!!
8) Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (PS1 port)
- The music and characters were memorable. I loved the story so much, I actually teared up at the end
9)Persona 4 (PS2)
- interesting story, great characters, social links were a nice touch
10) Lumines II (PSP)
- Excellent soundtrack and addictive puzzling