Mugen Souls Z

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby myskaros » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:54 am

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have stealth on ignore because every once in a while his comments are pure comic gold. Doesn't happen enough to actually take him off ignore, though :(

User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby stealth20k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:16 am

Rednal wrote:................

o.O

You do know there's only two games in the series, counting the just-announced sequel, right? You can't fix problems in a third game that doesn't actually exist. The problems don't exist. Literally.

Neptunia V came out

JP August 30, 2012

in japan. On many forums its cons are widely debated. I know more about rpgs than anyone and you think you pulled a fast one on me? lol
Twitter - @Stealth___

User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Mugen Souls Z

Postby stealth20k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 am

I say nay, nis america needs to cut ties with this series ( and I would say even compile heart). It brings there image and quality meter way down.
Twitter - @Stealth___

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby myskaros » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 am

stealth20k wrote:
Rednal wrote:................

o.O

You do know there's only two games in the series, counting the just-announced sequel, right? You can't fix problems in a third game that doesn't actually exist. The problems don't exist. Literally.

Neptunia V came out

JP August 30, 2012

in japan. On many forums its cons are widely debated. I know more about rpgs than anyone and you think you pulled a fast one on me? lol

This thread is about the Mugen Souls sequel. Not Neptunia.

vertical09 wrote:Yep, it's another Mugen Souls (Zazza posted a link in the Neptunia thread).

User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby stealth20k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:21 am

myskaros wrote:Sometimes, I wish I didn't have stealth on ignore because every once in a while his comments are pure comic gold. Doesn't happen enough to actually take him off ignore, though :(



must of been another lie just to troll. You dont have me on ignore
Twitter - @Stealth___

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby myskaros » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:30 am

stealth20k wrote:This post was made by stealth20k who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Sorry bro, can't hear you ;)

User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby stealth20k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:33 am

myskaros wrote:
stealth20k wrote:This post was made by stealth20k who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Sorry bro, can't hear you ;)

:x
Twitter - @Stealth___

User avatar
SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby SuperNipah » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 am

Stealth, if you honestly think that Mugen Souls is from the same series as Neptunia, then I'm afraid you don't know as much about RPGs as you think. :P

Anyway, the first one wasn't that great, but the sequel always could be better. I'll keep an eye on it.

User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby stealth20k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:57 am

SuperNipah wrote:Stealth, if you honestly think that Mugen Souls is from the same series as Neptunia, then I'm afraid you don't know as much about RPGs as you think. :P

Anyway, the first one wasn't that great, but the sequel always could be better. I'll keep an eye on it.



there was also a neptunia announcement today. Because it wasnt specified in the title, we were talking about 2 seperate things
Twitter - @Stealth___

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby myskaros » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 am

stealth20k wrote:there was also a neptunia announcement today. Because it wasnt specified in the title, we were talking about 2 seperate things

It was specified in the flow of posts, the natural progression of conversation. In other words, try reading and comprehending the posts you are responding to.

User avatar
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 21110
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am
Location: On a drill that pierces the heavens

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby stealth20k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:14 am

myskaros wrote:
stealth20k wrote:there was also a neptunia announcement today. Because it wasnt specified in the title, we were talking about 2 seperate things

It was specified in the flow of posts, the natural progression of conversation. In other words, try reading and comprehending the posts you are responding to.


your assuming I cared about the conversation. I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the neptunia news, since I assumed the thread was open ended to everything they had to reveal today.
Twitter - @Stealth___

User avatar
MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 11736
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby MizuMikomi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:26 am

Rednal wrote:................

o.O

You do know there's only two games in the series, counting the just-announced sequel, right? You can't fix problems in a third game that doesn't actually exist. The problems don't exist. Literally.

The game is already out, just because NISA's release isn't out, does not mean Neptune V and Neptunia V aren't the same game with different names. Same product, different language. The problems that existed in V's Japanese release will exist in NISA's, you can't change that fact.
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby Rednal » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 am

@Mizu: Mugen Souls. Not Neptunia.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

User avatar
MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 11736
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby MizuMikomi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 am

Rednal wrote:@Mizu: Mugen Souls. Not Neptunia.

Stealth was talking about Neptune though, he said the problems in 1, 2, and 3. Mugen Souls only has its now announced sequel. Plus, this is furthered by the fact that he later said "Neptune V was released in Japan on August 30th of this year.
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Compile Heart's Big 12/25 Announcement

Postby Zdood » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:39 am

Okay, there was a misunderstanding, move on to something else gaiz. :roll:

Let's see if IF/CH can fix Mugen Souls' issues for its sequel without making too many steps back. :lol:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures


Return to “Mugen Souls Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests