Mugen Souls Z

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls Z

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Hevensknite wrote:Hey guys the bonuses you get after completing a level in the seven world redux, what exactly do they mean? Some are percentages and some are 'base stats' not sure what their exact meaning is though...

I can find out more information about this, I usually beat all of the 7 World Redux but didn't care to think about what the numbers mean, other than that getting them higher is good.

Initially your characters have a max stat up value of +300% and beating all of the 7 World Redux will get it up to +1000% stat up values. Increasing this limit will mean getting more stats.

As for the regular numbers without the %s, I have no clue what limit they break. If it's just the initial level 1 stat then it's not worth it to do the 7 World Redux battles just to get 1000 extra stats at level 1.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Something interesting:

Despite being labeled Bipolar this monster absorbs Graceful aligned attacks and is damaged by Bipolar attacks. :?

PSN: YuriFan9999

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Hevensknite wrote:Hey guys the bonuses you get after completing a level in the seven world redux, what exactly do they mean? Some are percentages and some are 'base stats' not sure what their exact meaning is though...

I can find out more information about this, I usually beat all of the 7 World Redux but didn't care to think about what the numbers mean, other than that getting them higher is good.

Initially your characters have a max stat up value of +300% and beating all of the 7 World Redux will get it up to +1000% stat up values. Increasing this limit will mean getting more stats.

As for the regular numbers without the %s, I have no clue what limit they break. If it's just the initial level 1 stat then it's not worth it to do the 7 World Redux battles just to get 1000 extra stats at level 1.

I see thanks! in the case of the ones that give a percentage should I attempt to complete all the challenges of the seven world redux before actually focusing on peon fusion( another confusing topic)?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:45 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Something interesting:

Despite being labeled Bipolar this monster absorbs Graceful aligned attacks and is damaged by Bipolar attacks. :?

Wonder what happened here? I Guess the programmers forgot to make him graceful because most non-human plants are graceful except this guy.

Hevensknite wrote:I see thanks! in the case of the ones that give a percentage should I attempt to complete all the challenges of the seven world redux before actually focusing on peon fusion( another confusing topic)?

You're welcome, I think it's fine to just keep the topic over here. We made a thread for this back in the JP version http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13802

I just finished testing and found some info that's new to me but it looks like the one without % are just as important as the ones with %.

I did an experiment with two peons, both of them with +1000% stat bonus from the 7 World Redux but one of them with +1000% stat bonus and +1000 of the initial stats.

Looks like the initial stat thing is not just for initial stat but for stat growth in general. About after 4 level 9999 fusions with both peons, I can notice that the peon with +1000% and +1000 initial stats has a drastic stat growth overall so it looks like I was wrong about only doing the % battles, both limits need to get broken to get super stats.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:18 am

I now own this game new as it was on sell at $29.99 for a week and my dad went to go get it while I wait at the house in case UPS arrives to pick up a package he needs shipped out.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:16 pm

I GOT MY PS3 HOOKED UP, WENT INTO MUGEN FIELD, AND FOUGHT A SLUMBERING BOSS. HOLY. SHIT.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:10 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Something interesting:

Wonder what happened here? I Guess the programmers forgot to make him graceful because most non-human plants are graceful except this guy.

Hevensknite wrote:I see thanks! in the case of the ones that give a percentage should I attempt to complete all the challenges of the seven world redux before actually focusing on peon fusion( another confusing topic)?

You're welcome, I think it's fine to just keep the topic over here. We made a thread for this back in the JP version http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13802

I just finished testing and found some info that's new to me but it looks like the one without % are just as important as the ones with %.

I did an experiment with two peons, both of them with +1000% stat bonus from the 7 World Redux but one of them with +1000% stat bonus and +1000 of the initial stats.

Looks like the initial stat thing is not just for initial stat but for stat growth in general. About after 4 level 9999 fusions with both peons, I can notice that the peon with +1000% and +1000 initial stats has a drastic stat growth overall so it looks like I was wrong about only doing the % battles, both limits need to get broken to get super stats.

Still trying to get the hang of peon fusion but I get that it's def worth doing the redux although I can only handle the first like six challenges thanks to captivating the big crystal... Anyways thanks again for the help!

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm not seeing any new DLC, despite the list saying that it was supposed to be released today. :(

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:18 pm

I guess I'm aiming for the true ending on my first try. Needed the 15 moe just to get past the last level...

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Hevensknite wrote:Still trying to get the hang of peon fusion but I get that it's def worth doing the redux although I can only handle the first like six challenges thanks to captivating the big crystal... Anyways thanks again for the help!

You're welcome Hevens, peon fusions should be much easier in this game, than the first.

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I'm not seeing any new DLC, despite the list saying that it was supposed to be released today. :(

I suspect that there won't be any new DLC for North America this week since the UK store was missing the ones we got last week. The PS Store tends to give a lot of trouble to Mugen Souls Z such as giving slow updates, corrupting their video trailers and "maybe" cause glitches in DLCs (that could be a programming error).
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:35 pm

What does the "Unlock Clothing Restrictions" DLC do? Is that with regards to the class based clothing restrictions where peons couldn't use certain clothing types if they weren't a certain class?

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that it allows the player to skip all prerequisites (such as beating the game or certain 7-World Redux levels) and get all of the costumes right away.

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I'm pretty sure that it allows the player to skip all prerequisites (such as beating the game or certain 7-World Redux levels) and get all of the costumes right away.

And for only $2.99??? I'M SOLD! :D

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 pm

The DLC must have been delayed or something. Because it's up right now.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I'm pretty sure that it allows the player to skip all prerequisites (such as beating the game or certain 7-World Redux levels) and get all of the costumes right away.

And for only $2.99??? I'M SOLD! :D

Actually, what it does is allow your peon to wear some mid-grade clothing that is restricted to certain jobs so it doesn't give any clothing.

Getting the clothing tickets unlocked from 7 World Redux, Mugen World Redux and Ultimate Absurdity World is probably too good and is probably going to be one of the last DLCs if they want it released late like the JP version.

Edit: Looks like you got confused about this DLC just like me when I first saw it for the first game.
http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14578
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”