So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 am

I'll post a guide on how to do 999 hits in a bit, getting it here is much easier than the original game.

Have you seen this video before?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmGThmvrcc
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Just got the ticket booth twice in the Mugen Field, Lucky. Picked up 30 Gold tickets.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Just got the ticket booth twice in the Mugen Field, Lucky. Picked up 30 Gold tickets.

Wow, you're are pretty lucky, what floor did you find those gold tickets on? The higher Mugen rest area you're at, the more valuable tickets are available.

Anyways, good luck on getting a 999 hit combo. If you can learn how to do that, then it means you really understand the mechanics of Mugen Souls Z.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Just got the ticket booth twice in the Mugen Field, Lucky. Picked up 30 Gold tickets.

Wow, you're are pretty lucky, what floor did you find those gold tickets on? The higher Mugen rest area you're at, the more valuable tickets are available.

Anyways, good luck on getting a 999 hit combo. If you can learn how to do that, then it means you really understand the mechanics of Mugen Souls Z.


I got it on the second which sucked because they didn't gold but then I got it on third too which had gold. Thankfully I had just grinded a little bit of money so I used that to get what I want. Going to upgrade Shampuru and Gold.

It shouldn't be too hard. Just need everything to work right.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:19 pm

darkrchaos wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:I got it on the second which sucked because they didn't gold but then I got it on third too which had gold. Thankfully I had just grinded a little bit of money so I used that to get what I want. Going to upgrade Shampuru and Gold.

It shouldn't be too hard. Just need everything to work right.

Good thing you found it later, I assume you've already maxed out all of the bonuses from the silver tickets since those are really cheap.

Are you going to try to go for high combo money farming? I think getting an 800 hit combo per floor would be pretty decent for multipliers. I pmed you about using main story characters but I suggest giving them extremely weak weapons when farming for money.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby Rednal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Yeaaaaah, combo's are pretty amazing for building up money. XD

Personally, though, I do suggest having at least one powerhouse to use as a map-clearer, just in case.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:23 pm

I pretty much just play through till the 50 then grind money a little then do most of my grinding at 60-100 since the bonus shoots up my money like crazy.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I pretty much just play through till the 50 then grind money a little then do most of my grinding at 60-100 since the bonus shoots up my money like crazy.

That works too, I did that on the original game because it was sooooo hard to get multipliers there but in this game I can get about 11000%.

I always thought it was good to grind for money from floor 1 until you max out your money. I think it takes me about 2 hours to max it out at 9,999,999,999.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 pm

So I did it perfect but I only ended up with a little over 800...

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm

darkrchaos wrote:So I did it perfect but I only ended up with a little over 800...

There's only one explanation for that, Damage Carnival isn't maxed out?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:09 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:So I did it perfect but I only ended up with a little over 800...

There's only one explanation for that, Damage Carnival isn't maxed out?


I'm pretty sure I have everything maxed out. But I have noticed that it seems every time in this game data I only get 100 per hit not 150. Where do I check exactly?

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:23 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I'm pretty sure I have everything maxed out. But I have noticed that it seems every time in this game data I only get 100 per hit not 150. Where do I check exactly?

Then it's not "perfect" but pretty close, looks like you're missing one or two fever hits.

I've actually written something about fever time comparison on this thread here.
The original Mugen Souls fever time can give 150 hits but Mugen Souls Z gives less.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13789
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:49 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I'm pretty sure I have everything maxed out. But I have noticed that it seems every time in this game data I only get 100 per hit not 150. Where do I check exactly?

Then it's not "perfect" but pretty close, looks like you're missing one or two fever hits.

I've actually written something about fever time comparison on this thread here.
The original Mugen Souls fever time can give 150 hits but Mugen Souls Z gives less.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13789


So it is maxed out I just got unlucky?

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:12 pm

darkrchaos wrote:So it is maxed out I just got unlucky?

Most likely, you'll have to do the Fever Time hits "Perfectly", no misses as soon as the orbs pop up.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:16 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:So it is maxed out I just got unlucky?

Most likely, you'll have to do the Fever Time hits "Perfectly", no misses as soon as the orbs pop up.


Yea I hit them all perfectly and I'm pretty sure all 8 hit. guess I'll just have to try again.


Return to “Mugen Souls Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests