So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:35 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Yea I hit them all perfectly and I'm pretty sure all 8 hit. guess I'll just have to try again.

I think there are 10 hits to this. If you only had 800 then you probably could've done a 1000 hit combo in two more turns.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Yea I hit them all perfectly and I'm pretty sure all 8 hit. guess I'll just have to try again.

I think there are 10 hits to this. If you only had 800 then you probably could've done a 1000 hit combo in two more turns.

But I thought I was suppose to get each member to attack twice.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:28 pm

darkrchaos wrote:But I thought I was suppose to get each member to attack twice.

Each member to have at least two turns on the "Turn Meter" (the faces at the top). Sounds like I had some bad interpretations but I meant to say the turn meter twice.

Each character should attack at least twice but two others need to attack three times.

Summary: Perform 10 fever hits in a row.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:59 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:But I thought I was suppose to get each member to attack twice.

Each member to have at least two turns on the "Turn Meter" (the faces at the top). Sounds like I had some bad interpretations but I meant to say the turn meter twice.

Each character should attack at least twice but two others need to attack three times.

Summary: Perform 10 fever hits in a row.

Yes I understand that. Okay I re-watched your video and I see you did do 10 turns not just 8 but how. I've tried a few more times but none are letting me use them 3 times. I been only Moe kill crystals since it was easier and when they are pissed they use up 10X more force to get off the ground.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:04 am

darkrchaos wrote:Yes I understand that. Okay I re-watched your video and I see you did do 10 turns not just 8 but how. I've tried a few more times but none are letting me use them 3 times. I been only Moe kill crystals since it was easier and when they are pissed they use up 10X more force to get off the ground.

Understanding more about the game mechanics when you're trying this? Did you keep defending to make sure at the top meter has your characters get 8 turns in a row on top?

Remember that getting blasted off increases the wait time of the enemy just like how they bounce one of your characters multiple times that you can't move. That's how you get 10 fever time hits out of 8 turns on the turn meter.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Yes I understand that. Okay I re-watched your video and I see you did do 10 turns not just 8 but how. I've tried a few more times but none are letting me use them 3 times. I been only Moe kill crystals since it was easier and when they are pissed they use up 10X more force to get off the ground.

Understanding more about the game mechanics when you're trying this? Did you keep defending to make sure at the top meter has your characters get 8 turns in a row on top so how do you get 10 fever hits with only 8 turns?

Remember that getting blasted off increases the wait time of the enemy just like how they bounce one of your characters multiple times that you can't move. That's how you get 10 fever time hits out of 8 turns on the turn meter.

Hmm I understand what your saying but it doesn't seem to happen, he doesn't seem to get effected by it or something. I guess I'll try a few more times.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 am

darkrchaos wrote:Hmm I understand what your saying but it doesn't seem to happen, he doesn't seem to get effected by it or something. I guess I'll try a few more times.

It's pretty hard to do the first time but when you get it down once, it becomes the easiest thing.

Using the magics with low WAIT time and only 100 blast off is the preferred method. And do you also increase your Blast off meter to 999 before activating Fever Time?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 am

I don't know how you get 999 before hitting fever. It goes down the more you don't attack. So by the time I do it down to 300. But if get Fever Time by Moe Killing a small crystals, enemies are a lot lighter.

But... I did it :D I found out my problem was I was only waiting till I had 8 turns at the top. But I also had to make sure he pushed me right before the turn. I did it with lvl100 characters on Welsh/Shamruru Map.

Thank you for your help, I got online just to tell you I finally got it done

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:38 am

darkrchaos wrote:I don't know how you get 999 before hitting fever. It goes down the more you don't attack. So by the time I do it down to 300. But if get Fever Time by Moe Killing a small crystals, enemies are a lot lighter.

But... I did it :D I found out my problem was I was only waiting till I had 8 turns at the top. But I also had to make sure he pushed me right before the turn. I did it with lvl100 characters on Welsh/Shamruru Map.

Thank you for your help, I got online just to tell you I finally got it done

Congrats darkr, thanks for coming online to tell me that ;)

It's pretty hard to get the first time huh?

Well to increase blast off, I refill the gauge by using skills (with blast off power of course) at the start so that it will be at 999 before fever time. Looks like you don't need to know this anymore if you can do it easily without a max blast off head start.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Now to grind up money and my peons. I been fusing my two peons back and forth and then going to get Syrma and Chou-Chou to fuse with them.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Now to grind up money and my peons. I been fusing my two peons back and forth and then going to get Syrma and Chou-Chou to fuse with them.

Getting an even stat growth across the board with those fusions?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:33 pm

I think I'm just a 1 fight a lot of moe away from being back where I was on my old save data. I been grinding since I just fused. I been fusing my peons back and forth then fusing them with Syrma and Chou-Chou. Got there stats to go from 80% to 150% doing that so far.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Nice, how long does it take to get to level 9999?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Not too long, I got there why grinding money in like 4 trips at Mugen Field 100,000

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:24 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Not too long, I got there why grinding money in like 4 trips at Mugen Field 100,000

Not bad, have you farmed for +150% EXP matter and +150% EXP conditionals yet?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”