Mugen souls Z LE sold out

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Will we get an L.E?

Postby Rednal » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 am

Almost certainly.

NISA generally offers something extra for console releases - I don't know that they'll go all-out, but I'd expect to see at least an artbook and soundtrack. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 pm

We just won't get such a big one. We will probably get the Dance CD, HDN codes, artbook, CD with background music. Maybe Chibi Buttons, the JP version had though so I would think they would be easy for NISA to make. Anything Chibi is good for me :P

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:12 pm

I'm sure we're getting an LE and but not sure what will be getting and what darkr says sound like what we're probably going to get but I'll be fine with getting anything.

I'm sure NISA learns from their mistakes so maybe they are trying out something different with Mugen Souls Z. I'm guessing that there's probably going to be a more limited quantity of physical copies, maybe 1/2 the usual amount since the usual NISA customers will not buy this. If physical copies run out, people can still buy the digital release assuming that they are not fans of Mugen Souls and are buying it just to have fun with the gameplay.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 pm

I wonder if we will get any super weird thing like the first one since I don't think we will get the mini-bath game wallscrolls XD

I think they are wallscrolls...

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:20 am

I'm fine if we don't get an LE. There are a lot of people expressing their desire to not support the game but I am not sure if that is the vocal minority.

If there are no LEs, how will the Neptunia characters be distributed because the only way to get them on the Japanese version is through buying them on the LE. I personally prefer buying them as DLC rather than being included in the LE but not sure if that is possible to do.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:31 pm

I really want the LE, so we can get cute chibi stuff.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:42 pm

The Official Mugen Souls Z English trailer didn't include anything about the special LE characters but I wonder if they're going to make a video for them like the JP trailer did? That video was pretty cute and silly.

I hope NISA also makes a trailer for the LE characters at the time LEs are available because it shows how "nonsensical" the game is supposed to be.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 pm

I hope so, the LE video with the Neptune, Blanc, Noire peons was pretty cute since they all had the obedient child voice. That trailer will most likely use the JP dub since peons don't have EN voices, the voices are probably the cutest part of that trailer.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 pm

You think we will get Mugen Souls wall scrolls in the store? Not with the LE but later or something. That would be pretty epic.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:yeah that too but if i recall correctly wast there a fairy fencer f peon too? or was that me just seeing things...probably a lookalike...or sumthin

Yup, there's a Tiara peon in Mugen Souls Z. I thought that was pretty cool that Mugen Souls Z was able to get a Fairy Fencer F peon 1/2 a year before the game even came out.

darkrchaos wrote:You think we will get Mugen Souls wall scrolls in the store? Not with the LE but later or something. That would be pretty epic.

I don't think we'll get Mugen Souls wall scrolls at the NISA store yet, I still consider it a pretty new game but I would love to have some.

Maybe after the 3rd Mugen Souls game gets released in English, we can get something.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Just saw Demon Gazes LE, I hope we get a better LE then that. All it was was the music CD and a artbook. -_-

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Just saw Demon Gazes LE, I hope we get a better LE then that. All it was was the music CD and a artbook. -_-

That sounds like a good LE in my opinion. The JP version of Mugen Souls Z didn't have a music CD. I'm guessing there might be free LE characters included in this one but I'm not really expecting much since they did a great job with the original Mugen Souls LE, it'll be pretty hard to top that one.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 pm

I don't think they're going to try and top it... XD; Expected sales may not be high enough.

Aside from that, though, an artbook and music CD would be just fine. I, er, sort of imported a very deluxe edition from Japan, so I'm pretty much set on the physical goods side of things. XD
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Rednal wrote:I don't think they're going to try and top it... XD; Expected sales may not be high enough.

Aside from that, though, an artbook and music CD would be just fine. I, er, sort of imported a very deluxe edition from Japan, so I'm pretty much set on the physical goods side of things. XD

Yup, can't beat the 3 miniature Nendroids, artbook, mini-soundtrack, sponge and some other stuff.

I'm fine with getting a special box and an artbook. I wonder if they'll have a different ENG cover from the JP version?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 pm

I'll be happy with a lite LE if they add wallscrolls to the store. Maybe the one with Syrma and Supura or Chibi Chou-Chou

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”