Mugen souls Z LE sold out

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Will we get an L.E?

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Strangely enough, we did get an LE! I think it's good for us fans to get an LE and I thank NISA for it. I pray that they have a very limited stock of LEs because all people do is like making fun of how the original Mugen Souls LE is still in stock.

This is actually more stuff than the regular JP LE for the game except for that it came with a Hyperdimension Product code. If they make those LE avatar parts in the EN version of Mugen Souls Z available in the PSN store, then it would make this version have more parts to customize peons than the JP version.

I want to make the Dengeki girl.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:25 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Strangely enough, we did get an LE! I think it's good for us fans to get an LE and I thank NISA for it. I pray that they have a very limited stock of LEs because all people do is like making fun of how the original Mugen Souls LE is still in stock.

This is actually more stuff than the regular JP LE for the game except for that it came with a Hyperdimension Product code. If they make those LE avatar parts in the EN version of Mugen Souls Z available in the PSN store, then it would make this version have more parts to customize peons than the JP version.

I want to make the Dengeki girl.

I never got the to use the HDN DLC :( So I hope we get them some way.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I never got the to use the HDN DLC :( So I hope we get them some way.

Hmm, I thought you got the standard edition of the game? No worries about it though, I'm sure you've already made some good characters without them. Mugen Souls Z has a lot more clothing and parts to make characters.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:16 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I never got the to use the HDN DLC :( So I hope we get them some way.

Hmm, I thought you got the standard edition of the game? No worries about it though, I'm sure you've already made some good characters without them. Mugen Souls Z has a lot more clothing and parts to make characters.

True there was a lot of DLC from the store I really want to buy

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:09 am

darkrchaos wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:

True there was a lot of DLC from the store I really want to buy

If you look at what I was talking about previously, I don't think I mentioned DLC.

You said that you never got to use the HDN DLC, so I'm guessing you're talking about the LE codes but that wouldn't be a problem since you have the standard edition of the game. I was saying there's no need to worry about it since there are a ton of costumes normally in the game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: L.E Confirmed @75% left

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Okay altered the title as it looks like we're getting one :)
Of course its cheaper than the Originals but that came with figures. So yeah.
Everyone who wants it should pre order fast im assuming there's probably less this time .... but thats a guess.

All of us from the JSFPS squad are definitely getting it but probably not the LE since most people who play games only care about playing it. I've already preordered the LE.

I think the LEs are at 100% since the bar is fully green so there's not that much of a rush now.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Oh i see i guess i made that assumption too quickly but nearer the time im guessing it will sell out
but as of right now i cant do much since my wallet is a good amount empty :cry:

I'm sure you will have plenty of time to make the money to purchase the LE. Both of the original Mugen Souls LEs still haven't sold out in over eighteen months, though there is the chance of a lower stock because of it. Just keep an eye on the stock, and don't panic until it hits red(under 25% left). Though I -do- suggest if you want to make sure you get a copy, to order it no later than the bar being orange(25-50% left); better safe than sorry.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

krown klown
Vassal
Vassal

Postby krown klown » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Yea Mugen Souls the original was the only NIS collector edition to not sell out within the pre order period, no to mention its still sitting here almost 2 years later, and that also includes a period where it was half off during a sale. Coupled with the fact that this version is also censored just like the first, I don't anticipate any worry of it selling out.

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm sure it will sell out considering all the improvements I've heard about MSZ. Also, I'm sure NISA learned their lessons to not make a lot of print for a game that's censored. I thought it was common sense.
Spoiler:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:I'm sure it will sell out considering all the improvements I've heard about MSZ. Also, I'm sure NISA learned their lessons to not make a lot of print for a game that's censored. I thought it was common sense.

They probably thought it would help it sell better :lol:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:22 pm

darkrchaos wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:I'm sure it will sell out considering all the improvements I've heard about MSZ. Also, I'm sure NISA learned their lessons to not make a lot of print for a game that's censored. I thought it was common sense.

What's that supposed to mean darkr? Wasn't Leon saying that they reduced a lot of print because they know it's censored?

It will reduce the sales of LE's but most people buy the standard editions if they want to play a game since most gamers are poor while rich people don't have time to play games and buy LEs as a collection. Not saying LE collectors won't buy this series but people who collect LEs have a lot of money but not enough time to play.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:

What's that supposed to mean darkr? Wasn't Leon saying that they reduced a lot of print because they know it's censored?

It will reduce the sales of LE's but most people buy the standard editions if they want to play a game since most gamers are poor while rich people don't have time to play games and buy LEs as a collection. Not saying LE collectors won't buy this series but people who collect LEs have a lot of money but not enough time to play.

I was talking about the first game, saying that they made more LE thinking that their censorship would make it sell better, as a joke.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:39 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I was talking about the first game, saying that they made more LE thinking that their censorship would make it sell better, as a joke.

Ah, that's what you were talking about, sorry about that darkr.

Well, at least NISA learned from the first game to add in less LEs but have enough standard editions and digital releases available. NISA really needs to do something about the original Mugen Souls LEs, maybe reduce the price or sell the Nendroids individually. I suggested removing them and adding them to MSZ's LE because that's impracticable and kind of a joke.

LE's are for game collectors or for someone who loves the game like me. I open my LEs and play the game inside and show it off to my friends.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:58 am

chouchou's peon wrote:NISA really needs to do something about the original Mugen Souls LEs, maybe reduce the price or sell the Nendroids individually.

They were on sale for a while, around the holidays. Roughly half price or slightly under that.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:18 am

BDSMKane wrote:They were on sale for a while, around the holidays. Roughly half price or slightly under that.

Hm, well that's true, guess it was only for a limited time but even the price right now is incredibly cheap in comparison to most places.

Amazon.com is selling the Mugen Souls LE for a ridiculous price of 129.99 USD even though they usually sell stuff at a lower prices than retail. Even the price on NISA store right now is amazing in compared to this. http://www.amazon.com/Mugen-Limited-Edition-Figure-Playstation-3/dp/B009PY0P0W
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”