Mugen souls Z LE sold out

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: L.E Confirmed @75% left

Postby BDSMKane » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:44 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Amazon.com is selling the Mugen Souls LE for a ridiculous price of 129.99 USD even though they usually sell stuff at a lower prices than retail. Even the price on NISA store right now is amazing in compared to this. http://www.amazon.com/Mugen-Limited-Edition-Figure-Playstation-3/dp/B009PY0P0W

You don't look up many NISA LEs on Amazon, do you?
HN1: $194.95+
HN mk2: $247.99
HNV: $99.99
Disgaea 4: $199.99
D2: $149.99
The Guided Fate Paradox: $189.99
Atelier Meruru: $124.49
Atelier Totori: $159.99

Feel free to look up just about any NISA LE on Amazon and their prices are higher than retail. People buy them from the NISA store then resell on Amazon for a profit. The fact that people have already marked up the MS LEs and they're still in stock on the NISA store just goes to show how stupid some consumers are. But given how willing many still seem to be to quite literally waste money on nothing, it shouldn't really come as any surprise to me.

Edit: forgot to adjust quotes.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm

BDSMKane wrote:You don't look up many NISA LEs on Amazon, do you?
HN1: $194.95+
HN mk2: $247.99
HNV: $99.99
Disgaea 4: $199.99
D2: $149.99
The Guided Fate Paradox: $189.99
Atelier Meruru: $124.49
Atelier Totori: $159.99

Feel free to look up just about any NISA LE on Amazon and their prices are higher than retail. People buy them from the NISA store then resell on Amazon for a profit. The fact that people have already marked up the MS LEs and they're still in stock on the NISA store just goes to show how stupid some consumers are. But given how willing many still seem to be to quite literally waste money on nothing, it shouldn't really come as any surprise to me.

Edit: forgot to adjust quotes.

I think I've seen expensive prices from other LEs when I bought my HDN1 and Mk2 LE for about $200 several years ago but I guess it makes sense since NISA no longer has them available. Now I have a question about this, are the LEs meant to be "exclusive" to the NIS Store because even the LE prices of games on Amazon.co.jp sell their LEs for a fair price.

Just like you said, it's incredibly dumb because the Mugen Souls LEs are still available in NISA's store for $30 less and free shipping.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: L.E Confirmed @less than 75% left

Postby Rednal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Some people don't check NISA's store. Or even know it exists. :lol:
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Rednal wrote:Some people don't check NISA's store. Or even know it exists. :lol:

I can relate, I didn't know about the NISA store when I first bought the HDN LEs.

The big question is whether Amazon.com ever sells NISA LE's legitimately, meaning at the same price as the NISA store because the JP Amazon sells LEs for dirt cheap compared to retail.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Apparently, that's up to individual stores, but it's also easy to check... just see if it's third-parties or Amazon itself on the listing.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Rednal wrote:Apparently, that's up to individual stores, but it's also easy to check... just see if it's third-parties or Amazon itself on the listing.

I can't tell, is this one from the regular Amazon.com people or third party? This is the one without nendroids and they're selling it for $80 which is more expensive than NISA's $65 version. They aren't even selling Mugen Souls Z on Amazon right now so I guess everything is sold from NISA now.

http://www.amazon.com/Mugen-Souls-Limit ... en+souls+z
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:46 pm

"Sold by The Best Only and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available. "

Third-party.

It's right under the stock status.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Rednal wrote:"Sold by The Best Only and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available. "

Third-party.

It's right under the stock status.

Oh, I see it now! So Amazon has nothing to do with the NISA store either because I don't see anything for Mugen Souls Z besides the JP game when I searched for it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

lilliwn
Majin
Majin

Postby lilliwn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
BDSMKane wrote:They were on sale for a while, around the holidays. Roughly half price or slightly under that.

Hm, well that's true, guess it was only for a limited time but even the price right now is incredibly cheap in comparison to most places.

Amazon.com is selling the Mugen Souls LE for a ridiculous price of 129.99 USD even though they usually sell stuff at a lower prices than retail. Even the price on NISA store right now is amazing in compared to this. http://www.amazon.com/Mugen-Limited-Edition-Figure-Playstation-3/dp/B009PY0P0W

yea. I got them during the holiday sales for $45 or something + shipping.
that was such a good price for the LE with nendoroid petits (even did an unboxing video of it...)
The value still holds pretty good for the JP release, which is uncommon.

I wanted the game since it came out in Japan but it was sold out really quickly before release...then everyone was like 'it was a good LE' / 'the toys are really well made' , etc , etc..
So I was pretty bummed about missing out...

Then NISA announced the localization I was so happy....
I think the combination between the censorship and the final price point of the set was what stopped me from getting it at launch. (plus I wasn't really big on the number crunching game itself...)

But when it went on sale that was totally my calling... :)
Check out my channel: DungeonRPG!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:21 am

lilliwn wrote:yea. I got them during the holiday sales for $45 or something + shipping.
that was such a good price for the LE with nendoroid petits (even did an unboxing video of it...)
The value still holds pretty good for the JP release, which is uncommon.

I wanted the game since it came out in Japan but it was sold out really quickly before release...then everyone was like 'it was a good LE' / 'the toys are really well made' , etc , etc..
So I was pretty bummed about missing out...

Then NISA announced the localization I was so happy....
I think the combination between the censorship and the final price point of the set was what stopped me from getting it at launch. (plus I wasn't really big on the number crunching game itself...)

But when it went on sale that was totally my calling... :)

Nice unboxing video, looks like you knew a lot about the game before you played it.

I might buy another Mugen Souls LE for $99 soon just because I want another set of mini nendroids.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: L.E Confirmed @less than 50% left

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:That's weird, i got another email about mugen souls z from NIS.
Maybe because, i haven't pre ordered yet....
I will ....just not yet ... i have to wait until i get a response from store support. But hell its been a 2 weeks now >_<
I must keep waiting ...i guess.

I've already preorder the MSZ LE and still got the email. Didn't even realize I got the email until I saw this message and I will have to agree the statement on the email that it's NISA's coolest titles (in a very cute and silly way).

They sent this kind of email about Demon Gaze and Disgaea D2 also but it's probably there as a reminder incase people forget. Looks like the website for the game finally came up after this email too so I think that may have something to do with the timing for the email.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:42 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:I see, i guess i must not be that attentive to my emails i guess .... :lol:
I personally think one e-mail is enough, but that's just me :roll:

Well I'll continue to keep an eye on this and give any updates as necessary :).
And well...dammit :cry: i gotta speed things up

I think you're still good, this LE really is a collectors item. I'll go use my keychain and hang the poster on my wall so people can see the pretty picture of Syrma hanging on my wall.

The artbook has been the only thing I care about with LEs, before I play the game, I go straight for the artbook! They contain "very rare" artwork that is impossible to find on the internet. I find the artbook of the Mugen Souls series to be the most interesting because it contains so many "rough" designs of characters, monsters and backgrounds.
Spoiler:
Maybe the mini artbook won't have as many pictures but the official artbook probably has over 1000 different colored images in a span of 340 pages.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Designs are all subjective anyway. XD Personally, I liked quite a few of the sketch designs!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: L.E Confirmed @less than 25% left

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 pm

It's already reached under 25% for the MSZ LE. The stock must be really low, 25% remaining probably means 25 LEs remaining.

I don't collect games but might get another one incase this becomes a collectors item 20 years from now. I'll be happy owning something not that many people are going to have.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: L.E Confirmed @less than 25% left

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:22 pm

This is very good considering how Mugen Souls Z is hated by many popular media (Siliconera, Gematsu, Twitter) and only liked by lesser known individuals such as us.

I hope they do well for their standard edition and digital version, I think 95% of game owners do not own LEs of games.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”