Mugen souls Z LE sold out

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: L.E Confirmed @less than 25% left

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Well, we don't know how many copies of the game were made though.

For all we know, the amount of LEs for "Mugen Souls Z" is only a fraction of how many LEs for "Mugen Souls" were made.

Either way, it seems to be selling fairly well. I'm just glad for that.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:21 pm

It definitely is a lot less, maybe 1/10 of the first game, I guessed that 1% = 1 LE.

Also looking at it's preorder page again. Looks like Mugen Souls Z is not rated T for mild blood,
Spoiler:
that means you won't see any Red Ryuto Geysers
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:08 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:It definitely is a lot less, maybe 1/10 of the first game, I guessed that 1% = 1 LE.

Also looking at it's preorder page again. Looks like Mugen Souls Z is not rated T for mild blood,
Spoiler:

I can't go into numbers, but no we are not making only 100 limited editions. To do that and make a profit we'd have to charge, like...$125 for it or something. Our total number so far is fairly in line with other releases, and we're quite happy with the performance so far.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm guessing that the news that "Mugen Souls Z" being so much better than "Mugen Souls" in just about every way must have convinced some people.

Anyway, regardless of what the actual reason is, it's encouraging to see that it's selling decently well at least.

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Houk wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:It definitely is a lot less, maybe 1/10 of the first game, I guessed that 1% = 1 LE.

Spoiler:

I can't go into numbers, but no we are not making only 100 limited editions. To do that and make a profit we'd have to charge, like...$125 for it or something. Our total number so far is fairly in line with other releases, and we're quite happy with the performance so far.

Well it's good that you guys learned your lesson with the first MS LE.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 am

I'm happy to hear that NISA still benefits for bringing this game. Most of the games NISA brings over are unknown to me until I hear about them here.

Really enjoyed the JP and KR versions of this game, creating characters in Mugen Souls Z is pretty fun and the peons look pretty cute (my avatar is my peon).

The main website for Mugen Souls Z says there's going to be two more trailers. I'm very curious to find out what they are going to, introduction to Fetish poses, free Neptunia characters for those who purchased the LE?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 pm

I think I'm going to like this Mugen Souls Z artbook better than the JP one. I remembered that I complained about the JP one having their dance DVD and wife situation CD getting in the way while I flip the pages.

The JP LE gave a Dance DVD and Situation CD but I like the NISA LE a lot more and their artbook being easier to flip is a big plus.

Edit:
@Houk, have any idea how many people from Japan ordered the LE? I know some Japanese fans of Mugen Souls Z like NISA and probably purchased some from the website.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 pm

I want a Dance DVD and Situation CD :(

Sounds awesome :P

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:02 am

Eh, the dance DVD is just the video from the start of the game. :lol: It's not like it's anything new.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Rednal wrote:Eh, the dance DVD is just the video from the start of the game. :lol: It's not like it's anything new.

Yes I know and I love it, I watch that over and over and over lol

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:28 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Edit:
@Houk, have any idea how many people from Japan ordered the LE? I know some Japanese fans of Mugen Souls Z like NISA and probably purchased some from the website.

No idea! I'm not even sure if we can ship to Japanese addresses. Either way, I'm not on the online store team and as neat as it would be to know, I'd rather not take time out of the team's day to look up something like that to satisfy my own curiosity. They're pretty much always crazy busy.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Houk wrote:No idea! I'm not even sure if we can ship to Japanese addresses. Either way, I'm not on the online store team and as neat as it would be to know, I'd rather not take time out of the team's day to look up something like that to satisfy my own curiosity. They're pretty much always crazy busy.

No problem Houk, it's quite interesting to know that Japanese people buy NISA's versions of games even though it came out in their native language about a year and a month ago. If you don't think UPS ships to Japanese addresses, then maybe they use other methods to buy your games such as Rakuten's "Hexagonny" sytem. Some buy NISA's version of the game so they can use it to learn English. It's about 6180 JPY (70 USD) which is incredibly cheap for a Japanese new release.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hexagonny/ga1405203p3/?scid=af_pc_etc&sc2id=266869856
We can also see the English versions of Witch100 and Tripper Happy Havoc on Rakuten as well.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Houk wrote:No idea! I'm not even sure if we can ship to Japanese addresses. Either way, I'm not on the online store team and as neat as it would be to know, I'd rather not take time out of the team's day to look up something like that to satisfy my own curiosity. They're pretty much always crazy busy.

No problem Houk, it's quite interesting to know that Japanese people buy NISA's versions of games even though it came out in their native language about a year and a month ago. If you don't think UPS ships to Japanese addresses, then maybe they use other methods to buy your games such as Rakuten's "Hexagonny" sytem. Some buy NISA's version of the game so they can use it to learn English. It's about 6180 JPY (70 USD) which is incredibly cheap for a Japanese new release.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hexagonny/ga1405203p3/?scid=af_pc_etc&sc2id=266869856
We can also see the English versions of Witch100 and Tripper Happy Havoc on Rakuten as well.

it doesn't pertain to "Mugen Souls" but it's interesting and kind of in line with the topic at hand.

The Japanese voice actor, Rie Tanaka, for the character Neptune from the "Hyperdimension Neptunia" series actually imported the NISA version of all three of the currently released games and got the platinum trophy for all three of them as well.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: L.E Confirmed 0% left

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:38 am

Okay Blackchaosdragon, there are no more LE's left of Mugen Souls Z right now. Good thing you ordered it in time right?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 am

I guess it's safe to consider that this game sold fairly well if the LE's were able to run out.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”