Mugen Souls Z Localization Appreciation

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Red_Rose
Majin
Majin

Re: Mugen Souls Z Localization Appreciation

Postby Red_Rose » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm not too sure I did play the first game and I didn't like it >_> so I might pass on the second one
Darkness will lead us to salvation
赤いバラ

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:18 pm

I can't wait for the game and Moe Wars is going to make the biggest review ever that will make everyone want to buy the game. :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 am

This game perfectly fits my niche but the common thinking was that it's chances of coming over were non-existent but it shows that anything is possible. Mugen Souls Z was the game that got me interested in the Mugen Souls series. If I never played it, I probably would've been unfortunate enough to not pick up a very rare kind of game like this. Even gotten a platinum trophy and would love to do it again on the English release.

The series is not popular in the west but a good number of people have been looking forward to Mugen Souls Z and it definitely won't disappoint if you enjoyed the original game. How can they not like something that they liked before but with extra features, better performance, less grinding etc? I hope that most of the people who purchased Mugen Souls Z will be satisfied.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 am

Late to the party but ah screw it. I may not be an otaku, but I do like these kind of games that come over since they're fun and enjoyable in my opinion. I do understand why they cut out the hot spring mini game and associated CGs. Either way, I would welcome this and buy it. Besides, from what I've heard, it's suppose to be better than the first.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:Late to the party but ah screw it. I may not be an otaku, but I do like these kind of games that come over since they're fun and enjoyable in my opinion. I do understand why they cut out the hot spring mini game and associated CGs. Either way, I would welcome this and buy it. Besides, from what I've heard, it's suppose to be better than the first.

You're good Leon, it's never too late to show appreciation since NISA's still here to listen. What I see them do as a whole is why I like them. They localize games that cater to a very small demographic even if it means taking risks.

NISA has some big cahones, we get cool stuff like DanganRonpa, Demon Gaze, Neptunia PP etc, I wish they had rights to Madoka and [email protected] since BandaiNamco won't bring them over. It's understandable since their audience in the west aren't used to it yet and they think it probably won't do well or change their company image.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I guess time will tell....Time will tell...
Spoiler:

Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 am

I really loved the first game, the characters were funny, awesome and I believe I liked everyone really, the gameplay was fun and great and the game overall was awesome :)
I cant wait for Mugen Souls Z, im also really looking forward to the fact that in Z you can jump :D That's something I loved about Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory as silly as it sounds :D
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

OverlordG
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby OverlordG » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:31 am

I skipped the prequel but I won't skip this one. The improved gameplay and fun filled story are what are drawing me in. Maybe if I find the prequel in a bargain bin, I might consider picking it up.
Much obliged NISA for localizing this game.
Blog: http://yurination.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @YuriAmbassador

NikkolasKing
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby NikkolasKing » Mon May 19, 2014 5:00 pm

The voice-acting in this game is very good. I've never played an NIS game and I'm not at all sure if they all use like the same studio or "region" (that's how anime works at least...think it's different fro games) but this game at the very least is quite excellent. Not exactly Xenosaga levels but Xenosaga has the gretest dub ever so that's no shame. It's easily on par with any Final Fantasy though.

The translation is pretty nice too, combining that beloved kinda awkward Super Japanese dialogue with some nice Western spice. I'm sure the line about "fantasy tropes" wasn't in the original. Then again, maybe it was.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”