Seven dance world

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Seven dance world

Postby Aikia » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:30 pm

What are those +50 bonuses when I complete a challenge, are those some kind of permanent buff or something

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Seven dance world

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:03 am

That's the 7 Seven Worlds Redux.

This is how break your limits getting better fusions. Now your base stat at lvl 1 can reach past 300 but I think it also increases the limit on stat points gained per lvl.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 am

Interesting, so getting this bonus for peons is important im guessing

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 am

It should be, I really don't know exactly what those +50 stats are for besides raising the maximum potential of your base status at lvl 1 but the part about increasing your stat growth potential is just a theory.

Did you beat the 2nd battle to this yet? I know what that one does, it increases the maximum aptitude potential.

I think it will only be important when you want to break 300% Aptitude, don't worry about completing these missions until after that.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:16 pm

How high stats do you need to complete the ultimate insane world ? :D

I finally understood peon fusing and im working on that now, able to do 1-9999 in 1 run now

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Aikia wrote:How high stats do you need to complete the ultimate insane world ? :D

I finally understood peon fusing and im working on that now, able to do 1-9999 in 1 run now

Learned how to peon fusion really quick! I honestly thought you meant it when you said that the 9,999,999 Mugen Point bet trophy would be the last trophy but it looks like you've gotten farther here than the original Mugen Souls already lol.

When I played it, I was already past 1000% stats but I can still beat them with brute force. Strategy would be the secret weapon for the final battles of the Ultimate Insanity World, some may have 4 bosses at a time.

I think the most important stat here would be "Move" and there's a good accessory that gives 200 Move.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Damn 1000% aptitude is alot, I'm doing multipled peons at once so I'll be able to boost my main characters all at the same time at the end, though I wonder if I should just use those peons instead since they'll already be buffed ( but my main story characters have the skills I want tho )

I'll keep working on that I guess, I don't have the matter experience, but I have enough to get 9999 in 1 run, takes me awhile though.

I might continue mugen souls 1 after this now that I understand how to peon fusion and stuff, ( plus it'll be in english XD )

I think in mugen souls 1 most people just had a super buffed chouchou cus of the peon ball thing am I right ?
Though in mugen soul z I think it's best to have a full party, because I think mugen soul 1 had WAY more things that increased peon explosion.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Aikia wrote:Damn 1000% aptitude is alot, I'm doing multipled peons at once so I'll be able to boost my main characters all at the same time at the end, though I wonder if I should just use those peons instead since they'll already be buffed ( but my main story characters have the skills I want tho )

I'll keep working on that I guess, I don't have the matter experience, but I have enough to get 9999 in 1 run, takes me awhile though.

I might continue mugen souls 1 after this now that I understand how to peon fusion and stuff, ( plus it'll be in english XD )

I think in mugen souls 1 most people just had a super buffed chouchou cus of the peon ball thing am I right ?
Though in mugen soul z I think it's best to have a full party, because I think mugen soul 1 had WAY more things that increased peon explosion.

Haven't grown attached to your peons yet? You can make Syrma have different colored eyes and give Dees Aqua Blue hair. I think you can use 2 peons as tanks and Chou-Chou + Syrma combo for Moe Kill.

The explosion rate in the original Mugen Souls goes up just for defeating enemies lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 pm

yea I remember that, just spamming reflection ball every floor killed that explosion rate XD

I got the DLC clothes on and a bandaid on leu's nose, I'm happy with that :P

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Aikia wrote:yea I remember that, just spamming reflection ball every floor killed that explosion rate XD

I got the DLC clothes on and a bandaid on leu's nose, I'm happy with that :P

DLC for a bandaid for her nose? Was that one of the pay for DLCs?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Yea I bought a set, still had some money on jpn psn for awhile

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Oh cool, I actually assumed that this was your first JP game since you said you don't know Japanese but now I have doubts. So you do know the Japanese language after all :)

Did you play the first Shampuru battle on the Ultimate Insanity World? They give tier 15 Shampuru and are also really good for EXP.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:52 pm

No no no,

Trust me I don't speak japanese, I know stuff like, hai, ie, gomennasai, yokoso, shit like that lol

I had money on psn cus I saw some side scrollers the first time I made my account and bought them, was looking for side scroll beat em ups cus I played all the ones on our PSN with my friend

I didn't do the 1st ultimate world yet, I didn't even unlock it -.-' gotta find the ticket shop again. Is it better then mugen field runs ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Side Scrollers don't require much language to play, makes sense why you wanted them lol.

I didn't do the 1st ultimate world yet, I didn't even unlock it -.-' gotta find the ticket shop again. Is it better then mugen field runs ?

I think it's really good for EXP, maybe 4 rounds of the first battle can get you to lvl 9999 with all of the Multipliers.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Damn thats really good, I need to find the ticket shop guy now.

And seriously that +150 matter is CRAZY, when I kill with syrma instead of chouchou the experience difference is DRASTIC. It's pretty amazing XD

I think that matter is experience on whoever kills the minions, not necessarily the last blow of the fight

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”