Seven dance world

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Seven dance world

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Damn thats really good, I need to find the ticket shop guy now.

At floor 95 of the Mugen Field, I bell out and make a save out in the G-Castle so I can enter in and skip 5 floors to get to floor 100. If he doesn't show up, I just load the game until he does and it works!

Aikia wrote:And seriously that +150 matter is CRAZY, when I kill with syrma instead of chouchou the experience difference is DRASTIC. It's pretty amazing XD

I think that matter is experience on whoever kills the minions, not necessarily the last blow of the fight

Yup, it's just like bonus you bought at the ticket shop that gives 10% exp extra for defeating the enemy. The bonus only happens if the person who has the matter defeats the enemy.

Now you learned the secret to leveling, that +150 EXP matter is really good. That's 2.5 times (250%) the EXP!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Seven dance world

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:12 pm

At floor 95 of the Mugen Field, I bell out and make a save out in the G-Castle so I can enter in and skip 5 floors to get to floor 100. If he doesn't show up, I just load the game until he does and it works!

I'll try this out xD I still need some more gold but I'm not in the mood to farm for some -.-

This guy can be found on 100p bet i hope, I'll try it out later

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”