Peon Creation Q&A

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Peon Creation Q&A

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Original Mugen Souls info that does not apply to Mugen Souls Z (thank God):
Spoiler:
Aptitude will not even reach past the subordinates which makes you think increasing it sound impossible. The original Mugen Souls had a fusion system was extremely complicated and it involves LOTs of Job changing and I mean after every fusion to increase the stat percent bonuses! The difference between two stats is 10% uniformly.

In the original Mugen Souls, if the sub's stats are 1% higher, it will only increase by 1% even at lvl 9999.

New things about Fusions in Mugen Souls Z:
Spoiler:
Compared to the original Mugen Souls fusion system, this system is a cakewalk for making overwhelming peons. Most of the concepts from the original Mugen Souls stayed in Mugen Souls Z except for that the way to increase Aptitude is much easier and there is no EXP split by having more members in the Sub-Party.

Having no sub-party exp split makes lvling up 27 characters besides the main character to 9999 with ease.

***As long as the subordinate's stats are 1%, it can increase up to 40%.

After one fusion or Job Change, they only allow the tier 1 jobs selectable until you constantly change jobs or fuse them enough times to advance the next tier in that job.

Spoiler:
Yes, but they only gain skills that the peons are "able" to learn from lvls and the Mugen Dev Center. (The initial Conditional Skill or Specials will not carry over obviously).

I thought the other peon loses their skills when they do that.

No skills are lost except for the "Special" skills since they require lvl 25 or 50 to get.

The 7 Worlds Redux will unlock more growth potential but how much difference will it make?

Spoiler:
Nobody knows, wait until the English version of this game gets released when there are more intelligent people playing this game.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Mon May 26, 2014 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Peon Creation Q&A

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:15 pm

game can be beaten, but can it be platinumed without breaking limits, 300% is the aptitude limit right ?

I almost have 4 peons with 300%

Do you know by any chance which peon class gives the buffing skills for area with +S preferably, like alys has.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Peon Fusion is much easier than you thought it was huh? I think as long as you can survive multiple hits, you should be good to go. But wow, you seem to be a pro at Fusioning, nothing hard about it huh?

I do know where to get the S++ buffs, I'll write them below.
Note: These classes have to be purchased by Silver Tickets first before they can be bought in the Mugen Field.

Smartness Up S++ (AGI TEC ) and Coolness Up S++ INT MND)
Spoiler:
3rd Tier Male Spiritual floor 100 Mugen Dev Center

Power Up S++ (ATK and DEF)
Spoiler:
3rd Tier Female Spritual floor 100 Mugen Dev Center

Another good reason to make her: She also gives a conditional which boost EXP, Mugen Points and G by 50% at lvl 250
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks, I didn't notice she gave that skill, didn't pay attention, I already picked up all those jobs and conditions from your link

I'll check the skill's later I would like to have this on all my characters, those buffing skills are really good I find.

It's true it's not hard, I just don't learn very fast ><

But now I get it, I'll see how much I will be needing for the ultimate world bosses, just missing those last 3 trophies and 2 g-castle parts I can't find the materials for, just got my 50% charm.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 pm

So it wasn't that hard after all, all it took was a couple of experiments. My explanations are probably more confusing than the Explanatory Shampuru but you were able to figure it all out on your own.

I guess this thread didn't really need to be made because it is easy once we try it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:04 pm

I guess this thread didn't really need to be made because it is easy once we try it.

I guess your right, my bad.

Though it should help for future players if they got questions.

I made a TON of peons an fusing them cus I wasn't sure how it worked so I just made a bunch, but really I just need 4 to fuse with eachother right, Should I just ditch the ones I have extra

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Aikia wrote:I made a TON of peons an fusing them cus I wasn't sure how it worked so I just made a bunch, but really I just need 4 to fuse with eachother right, Should I just ditch the ones I have extra

Peons are adorable, how about dressing them up and try to make them look cute? Did you choose a different portrait for them as well?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

there all naked with the same hair and face XD

Maybe I'll dress em up later :D

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but my peons are just sitting in sub party so I don't care about them, even if they have higher aptitude then my story characters, they don't have any skills so I'm still using my story characters to level them up. They would level faster in my main party if they had skills like grand lion and a single target spell, also they cant moe kill crystals so

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Aikia wrote:there all naked with the same hair and face XD

My first 4 peons were all newly manufactured Robots (Blue Male Robot) and I didn't care about them as much when I first made them as well lol. You can probably make some very interesting peons in this game, you're going to regret not taking advantage of this system until the language part of it is difficult.

If you are familiar with TinierMe, G-Crest provided their template to use in Mugen Souls character creation.

Aikia wrote:Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but my peons are just sitting in sub party so I don't care about them, even if they have higher aptitude then my story characters, they don't have any skills so I'm still using my story characters to level them up. They would level faster in my main party if they had skills like grand lion and a single target spell, also they cant moe kill crystals so

There's still some things to learn about fusioning. Have you found out how to choose a higher tier job for them? Some of the higher tier peon jobs have some skills that you might want to add for your main party.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:09 pm

I think after a couple of fusions it allows you to choose higher tier job ( I think you mentioned this aswell ), not sure though how it works, I made peons of every type so I'll end up having 1 of each class with all the skills of tier1-2-3-4. Maybe it's a waste of mugen points from fusing some peons kind of for nothing, but I think I have some mugen points to spend so why not.

I'm affraid to do job changes cus it lowers certain stats I'll just try to "max" out some peons first

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:33 pm

I have a couple of must get skills, they both require getting to floor 100's Mugen Dev Center to learn the skills.

The 4th Tier Female "Chaser" class has the best AOE attack in the game, it's base percent is 260 and can get up to 390 and 1.2 mil power.

I also suggest making the 4th Tier Male "Robot" class for the best long range 750 Blast off skill. I think it's pretty fun using this skill and is well worth it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:50 pm

260 aoe :O im still using the 195 AOE.

I don't know what chaser is, but I probably have on so I'll go check it out lol

Thanks for the info btw XD

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Aikia wrote:260 aoe :O im still using the 195 AOE.

I don't know what chaser is, but I probably have on so I'll go check it out lol

Thanks for the info btw XD

You're welcome, a Chaser is the "Theif" peon.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 am

Good thing I made a bunch of extra peons fusing together,

I did the mistake of fusing 2 of my peons both at level 1, because I wanted a skill the other one had, then noticed my stats had dropped drastically, plus I didn't get the skill.

Some skills dont get transfered why is that

I JUST realized my peons are not going up by 40% anymore I think their capped

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:07 am

Good thing I made a bunch of extra peons fusing together,

I did the mistake of fusing 2 of my peons both at level 1, because I wanted a skill the other one had, then noticed my stats had dropped drastically, plus I didn't get the skill.

Some skills dont get transfered why is that

That sure is a good thing you made extra peons, these peons mainly used used for increasing stat % and now you got some stronger peons. The first time doing something are always never going to be perfect, the road to success often involves a lot of attempts which teach you something everytime. Now you know that fusing at level 1 is a big nono and something to avoid when fusing your main characters because they will drastically lower your stats which is why we recommend fusing at higher levels.

About skill transferring, I've written this a few days ago on the hows everyone doing on Mugen Souls Z thread but I'll share it over here as well.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12775&p=681404#p681404

I JUST realized my peons are not going up by 40% anymore I think their capped

If the peons are capped I assumed that you broke their limits to past 1000% because that is the highest it can go.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”