Peon Creation Q&A

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Peon Creation Q&A

Postby Aikia » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh thanks I just noticed, I just noticed this, but I thought the other peon loses their skills when they do that, I didn't see that happen

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:08 pm

No skills are lost during fusions, Mugen Souls Z isn't that heartless of a game.

It's easy to learn when trying things out. My explanations teach nothing and don't be afraid to make mistakes because they are necessary to learn.

I like how you are testing out the fusions a lot more, the worst kind of failure is not trying at at all 8-)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Indeed you are correct, and I have learnt how to properly use the peons fusioning, I'm still learning as I go even though I'm quite high in aptitudes now.

I also realised that as long as the base character is 9999 you can fusion with a level 1 to take their skills/conditions without any losses

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Aikia wrote:I also realised that as long as the base character is 9999 you can fusion with a level 1 to take their skills/conditions without any losses

Yup, these's no stat losses for the subordinate peon to be level 1, they are only there for increasing Aptitude and learning Skills. The base character's level is what's linked to the stat growth on the next level.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I really hated the peon system cus I didn't understand it, it's like you said, it's not very complicated, but I just couldnt wrap my mind around it.

Things are often more simple then we think, once I understood it I was very glad because now I love my 2 peons and they have all the skills I want, I wish I woulda learned it earlier in the game to appreciate it more, but I'll end up continuing the first mugen souls post game eventually so at least thats good.

Now I'm hoping there's gonna be a 3rd mugen souls so I can love the game EVEN more now that you've taught me the peon system. I love everything about mugen souls and now I can love it even more knowing that my misunderstanding on peon fusion is gone XD

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:19 am

Is there a way to go past 99,999,999 stats ? The enemies in Ultimate world are above that, how do we exceed this ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Aikia wrote:Is there a way to go past 99,999,999 stats ? The enemies in Ultimate world are above that, how do we exceed this ?

The Limiter Release Matter is how you break the limit. I think somebody asked me this before, probably jamestuller.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Spoiler:
Aptitude will not even reach past the subordinates which makes you think increasing it sound impossible. The original Mugen Souls had a fusion system was extremely complicated and it involves LOTs of Job changing and I mean after every fusion to increase the stat percent bonuses! The difference between two stats is 10% uniformly.

In the original Mugen Souls, if the sub's stats are 1% higher, it will only increase by 1% even at lvl 9999

I won't finish the first mugen soul yet, but when I do I'll know much more now I'm sure, since I've understood everything in mugen soul z, namely the peon fusion system.

Although it's different in the first one, your saying to gain the 40% stat bonus, the peon has to have 40% stat difference right ? Though is the concept the same, you peon fusion 2 peon's together to get their aptitudes real high to finally max out Chou-Chou in the end ?

Edit : When I think about it, you can't continualy peon fusion 2 peon's together as their aptitudes will eventually be equal since you need a 40% difference and not 1% right ? :O

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Aikia wrote:Although it's different in the first one, your saying to gain the 40% stat bonus, the peon has to have 40% stat difference right ? Though is the concept the same, you peon fusion 2 peon's together to get their aptitudes real high to finally max out Chou-Chou in the end ?

Edit : When I think about it, you can't continualy peon fusion 2 peon's together as their aptitudes will eventually be equal since you need a 40% difference and not 1% right ? :O

Yes, that's correct so that's why increasing Aptitude in the original Mugen Souls involves Job changing after every fusion, not to mention that 10% is the maximum uniform (all stats, not just ATK for example) difference can get.

Peons are everything and I think the original Mugen Souls has a much boring peon system, I only have naked peons in the original Mugen Souls because it's so limited.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 pm

man that sounds hard, though for sure this games platinum is extremely proud to have

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Aikia wrote:man that sounds hard, though for sure this games platinum is extremely proud to have

It sure is tough and the peons you can make in the original game aren't as good as the one in Mugen Souls Z. Giving them a custom portrait in Mugen Souls Z is probably one of the best things they've added to make peon creation more fun.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:10 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Aikia wrote:Is there a way to go past 99,999,999 stats ? The enemies in Ultimate world are above that, how do we exceed this ?

The Limiter Release Matter is how you break the limit. I think somebody asked me this before, probably jamestuller.

Does anyone know what the absolute maximum you can get (with the limiter release)?
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Does anyone know what the absolute maximum you can get (with the limiter release)?

I have never reached the maximum but I have reached past 900 million. I've done some research on the JP wiki, here's what I've found.

Original
Spoiler:
Q.ステータスが9999万から上がらないんだけど?

A.マテリアル「リミッター解除」を装備しないと9999万でカンストする。
該当マテリアルを付けると、9億9999万まで上がるようになる。

Spoiler:
Q.どうやったらステータスがカンスト(9億9999万)するの?

A.以下を全てこなした上でLv9999にすればHPSP以外のステがカンストする。

ステUP補正値を+1000%にする
初期ステ最大値を+1000にし、能力開発で初期ステを初期値+1000まで上げる
LvUP補正上昇(+100)のマテリアルを装備する
衣装を装備する
得意武器を装備する
装備スキルを得意スキルで埋める
コンディションスキル「騎士の怒り」を装備:ステ+105%
付き人を7人以上配置すること
ステータスUP系のコンディションスキルを装備
温泉

My translations
Spoiler:
Q: My stats can't get past 99,999,999?

A: It won't get past 99,999,999 without the Limiter Release matter. It can reach up to 999,999,999 with the matter attached.

Spoiler:
Q. How can I reach the counter stop of 999,999,999 stats?

A. Doing all of the following below and get to level 9999 should get everything to the counsterstop except for HP/ SP

Get 1000% Stat bonuses
Get your bases stat to +1000, this will get your fusions up to +1000 base stats.
Equip the Lvl up bonus materials
Equip a weapon that increases attributes
Use the [Anger of Knight/ Knight's Anger???], gives stats +105%
Have it on at least 7 people
Use the stat increase conditionals
Hot Spring

This is regarding Mugen Souls Z though. It is impossible to reach the maximum stat in the original game because the maximum stat up is 600% instead of 1000% like this game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Only 999,999,999? I was thinking that since they likely used a 32-bit unsigned integer (Max 4,294,967,295) and probably a 64-bit unsigned integer for (Damage/HP/SP; Max 18,446,744,073,709,551,615) that it would be higher!
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:32 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Only 999,999,999? I was thinking that since they likely used a 32-bit unsigned integer (Max 4,294,967,295) and probably a 64-bit unsigned integer for (Damage/HP/SP; Max 18,446,744,073,709,551,615) that it would be higher!

Yup, it's only 999,999,999 but it's still really hard to reach past that, HP/ SP can't even reach past that.

Bosses on the other hand have an insane amount of HP that 999,999,999 is like 1% of their HP.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”