Ultimate world clear

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Ultimate world clear

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:18 am

Cleared all the ultiamte world bosses without exceeding 99,999,999 woot.

Abuse crystals that heal and negate damage, spam revives, use agi/move.

Spoiler:
I have the trophy but the last stage is a protoman/viewtiful joe looking guys and the crystal can't be moe'd for me, only the frenzy goes up, nothing else even moves.

All I'm missing now are 3 trophies.

Get damage carnival at maximum output ( I think thats what it is )
Obtain the sexy galaxy crushing skill. ( I'm not sure what is the best place for shampuru yet )
Obtain all G-castle parts. ( I'm still missing some level 5 skills that are not sold in the shop ? )

Spoiler:
Holy shit that banana in a bathtub in the mugen neri world was HILARIOUS

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Ultimate world clear

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:13 pm

See, that's are not important for beating anything in this game, good strategy and luck can even triumph over the toughest battles.

For Damage Carnival, just try to beat the Sun Goddess and Moon God on the 12 Worlds Redux (Difficulty after 7 worlds redux and The final Challenges).

You're doing the right spots for farming Shampuru, the first battle gives you the best Shampuru. The other thing you have to grind to get Terse and Ditz up is NG+ runs, they'll give 2000 Happies and R Shampurus which raise those two moes. Have you gotten the extra 25%x4 (100%) Shampuru bonus from the Ticket Shop?

G-Parts? This is a bronze trophy lol. In the original Mugen Souls, 25% charm gave all of the G-Castle Skills, in Mugen Souls Z, you can get it at 1% charm, just need to find the required item which is from the Mugen Field, the trick is to try ever Mugen Field bet range.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:36 pm

NG+ really :/

Where do those come from, 300% completion on maps ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:54 pm

First things first, did you collect all of the Shampuru bonuses in the Ticket Shop?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Yes indeed.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Sweet, you should be ready to start this then.

The NG+ in Mugen Souls Z is 7x faster and we can skip every dungeon (2nd area on a planet) except for the Virgo/ Peach world since that is Syrma's home planet. I had fun doing this because I do speed runs on it, set your speed to maximum and buy the talismans (costs 10,000 G) from the shop to avoid encounters. The hardest part would be buying multiple items that Star Points demand.

I suppose you haven't beaten the post game on the original Mugen Souls if you think you need 300% to get Happys and R-Shampurus. Post game bosses drop Happy's and R. Shampurus, the two best Special Shampurus which will increase Ditz and Terse Charm lvls. If you're fast, you can probably max out those Shamps in 5 hours but this is in Japanese so it's going to take a little bit longer.

Remember:
Try to skip as many things as you can and remember that this is not the original Mugen Souls where you have to get 100% on all lands, only when they haven't absorbed the Ultimate God of the area.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm

This will be very helpful thank you,

I'll start this once I get the rest of my charms to 75%ish or higher ?

When I NG+ will I have to open the ultimate world shops again ? Because if thats the case I should probably try to skyrocket my other charms first through the shampuru fights in ultimate world.

So I'll be peon'ing every post game boss, this mean's I have to do the true end again right ? And how much % will I gain from them ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 pm

When I NG+ will I have to open the ultimate world shops again ?

Nope, the only thing you lose are the Ultimate Goddess Abilities such as jumping, flying, translating etc so we won't break the story by accessing areas we shouldn't.
I'll start this once I get the rest of my charms to 75%ish or higher ?

I did 15 NG+ runs as soon as I can because that was my instinct from the original Mugen Souls for getting a plat but in your case, only 3-4 NG+ runs are needed. The two final Shampurus give more Power than the entire final tier Shampuru combined :)
So I'll be peon'ing every post game boss, this mean's I have to do the true end again right ? And how much % will I gain from them ?

Yup, that means get the true ending, don't forget about Dees' chapter, it's really easy to forget to get to the Mugen Field when we're rushing.

What you are after are two Shampuru which are the last two Special types, if you don't have that many then these percentages should increase really fast.

Obvious Multiple NG+ Runs tip (just incase):
For those star points that ask for items, make sure to buy multiple of those items to save time instead of having to search the wiki on how to get them each run.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

For those star points that ask for items, make sure to buy multiple of those items to save time instead of having to search the wiki on how to get them each run.

Good advice, I'll do that for sure, hope I won't be skipping some materials from speeding it ( hope those mugen field runs picked up some important materials lol )

Nope, the only thing you lose are the Ultimate Goddess Abilities such as jumping, flying, translating etc so we won't break the story by accessing areas we shouldn't.
\

I was so worried I would have to farm platinum tickets if I did NG+ lol !

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Good luck on getting a platinum, once you get 9999 of the last two special shampurus (3-4 True Ending Runs), then Ditz and Terse might be the highest Moe Affinities.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 pm

If it's those happy shampuru"s I need, wiki sais they also drop from alot of mugen neri world bosses such as

Spoiler:
selfina sun/moon god.

I'll try them out and see if it's worth farming

Edit : Yep they give those aswell xD
Last edited by Aikia on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Sure, you can try those out for Happy Shampuru. Have you found out how to get Renegade Shampurus though? You will still have to do True Ending runs if no other bosses drop them.

One True Ending run gives 3000 a run with all the Shampuru ticket bonuses and Peon Changing them.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Do I need renegade's ? I don't know what they are in japanese so I can't tell but it's increasing my ditz and terse. Will I need specific shampurur's after a certain charm level o.O ?

I'm 66-68 all charms and 53 terse/ditz

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Aikia wrote:Do I need renegade's ? I don't know what they are in japanese so I can't tell but it's increasing my ditz and terse.

No, you don't need renegades but farming them is much better than the alternative.
If you don't get him then you'll have to farm around 990,000 Shampuru to get a galaxy sized Chou-Chou instead of 500,000. The Renegade Shampuru is 5 times strong than the highest Tier Shampuru.

The Renegade Shampuru is the most powerful Shampuru in the game and you will have to farm double the amount if you don't get him.

Will I need specific shampurur's after a certain charm level o.O ?

No, you do not have to farm any specific type of Shampuru for Charm levels all that matters is the quality. You can click on the Shampuru on the listings and see how much power they add and divide it by the total and that will tell you how valuable they are.

Short Answer:
Just farm Happys and Renegades for Ditz and Terse
Farm Ultimate World 1 for the rest.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Yea so far im just doing sun/moon god and it's going up real fast.

I also noticed that when you item kill them they give you the best armor in the game, the 99 platinum armor

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”