Ultimate world clear

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Ultimate world clear

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Aikia wrote:I stopped doing hard route max bet because every shampuru I seen drop I have 9999 of them, I farmed 150k shampuru today and I'm at 400k and at 83% charm, I have some charm levels at 86 aswell. This is why I doubt it's related to chouchou's rank I have every high tier shampuru I could find, I just missing the low level ones

440k is the lowest amount anyone has gotten lvl 9 Chou-Chou. I got mine at 800k-900k Shampuru farming only low Tier Shampuru.

What types of Shampuru are you going to farm now? If you get lvl 9 Chou-Chou under 500k Shampuru then it shows that farming those Tier 15 Shampurus saved some time.

I'm wondering if I need that matter that breaks damage limit, maybe its related somehow to this. Do you remember where to get it ? I could pick it up and seem maybe.

You'll have to G-up the best armor "圧倒的太陽神メダル" enough to get it a second slot and then look for "リミッター解除"

The other ONLY thing I didn't do in this game was the final battle in ultimate insane world vs those viewtiful joe looking guys. Though I doubt thats related to anything

I don't even think I unlocked that battle, its DLC I think.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 pm

You'll have to G-up the best armor "圧倒的太陽神メダル" enough to get it a second slot and then look for "リミッター解除

Thanks for this.Though I just equipped it and my stat limits didnt go past 99,999,999. Weird, but either way, I just need this damn galaxy trophy over with, I have 160 hours on a most likely 90 hour game, I kinda wanna get it over with, don't want myself to create any negativity towards this game which I am right now.

I don't know where to farm exactly, I've farmed 200k shampuru doing mugen field but now there's so many shampuru's capped out, I'm not sure where to farm specific shampuru's.

The 2nd to last row of shampuru's I have no idea where to get those, I have like 100 in each of them. 3rd row I don't have that much either, the rest almost all over 5000 and I have some 9999 in there aswell

4th to last row is capped aswell, except the first one in there has 7000.

Not sure where to go to farm those 2 rows of shampuru's where I only have 100 of each

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Aikia wrote:I don't know where to farm exactly, I've farmed 200k shampuru doing mugen field but now there's so many shampuru's capped out, I'm not sure where to farm specific shampuru's.

The 2nd to last row of shampuru's I have no idea where to get those, I have like 100 in each of them. 3rd row I don't have that much either, the rest almost all over 5000 and I have some 9999 in there aswell

4th to last row is capped aswell, except the first one in there has 7000.

Not sure where to go to farm those 2 rows of shampuru's where I only have 100 of each

Probably time to use some judgement and Japanese skills on this one, ready for some brain challenges? I don't know what kind of hints I can give besides farming some Renegade Shampurus and the Maximum Mugen Point bet. You can ask me some simple questions but I need to know your G-Castle stats before I can help.

I would like to play some Mugen Souls Z on my day off but I want to get a plat on the original Mugen Souls or draw some pictures.

Try to guess and memorize what type of Shampurus the enemies you're fighting drop in the Mugen Field, if you're searching for certain Shampurus but I would rather not.

Those pictures I showed you earlier were from the wiki, nobody knows the quickest way to get it but make sure you examine this and try to think of a possible reason.
Spoiler:
Source: Check the bottom of the page
http://wikiwiki.jp/mugensouls_z/?%A5%C8%A5%ED%A5%D5%A5%A3%A1%BC
限界突破!?究極的絶対神降臨!

総戦力3億で取得
ムゲンFの高賭けの修羅深層や非常識界等で特殊シャンプル、最下段のシャンプルを集めるといい。

以下参考データ
シャンプル総数
468709匹
魅力
わがまま82 元気82 清楚82 ドM91 ドS87 ツンデレ87 寡黙75 天然75
で取れた

300 million Total Power.

Ultimate World for the best Shampurus and Maximum Bet Mugen Field on Hard difficulty for lower lvl Shampurus.

Additional Reference Data
Total Shampuru 468709
Charm:
Ego=82 Hyper= 82 Graceful = 82 Masochist= 91 Sadist= 87 Bipolar= 87 Terse= 75 Ditz= 75
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:38 pm

finally.

467469 shampuru, 85% charm

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6308/yd9w.jpg

the 2nd to last row in this picture, I have no damn clue how to get these guys, they are the only ones i have 100-200 shampuru per slot, the rest are all 5000-9999 pretty much.

If you know where to farm those guys, it's prolly even faster to get.

just did challenge 5, I thought it was follow 4 commands in a row, no wonder I thought it was hard ( when you said nothing wrong with defending I thought twice about what you meant, thought it was 4 in a row )

Got my plat finally, woot. Thanks for all the help ChouChou's Peon and Rednal.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 am

just did challenge 5, I thought it was follow 4 commands in a row, no wonder I thought it was hard ( when you said nothing wrong with defending I thought twice about what you meant, thought it was 4 in a row )

Was that what you did to get that trophy? Never tried this method myself lol. I was afraid that the explosion rate to go really high because the chances of getting the command to stand still (1 command) and to defend (another command) are pretty low.
Aikia wrote:Got my plat finally, woot. Thanks for all the help ChouChou's Peon and Rednal.

Congratulations on your first Japanese platinum. It took about two weeks to get it and assuming it was played 10 hours a day; how long did it take, around 140 hours?

You've 100% completed Mugen Souls Z before even beating the true ending on the original Mugen Souls. That's what I'll be playing until I get a platinum for it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Oh I've gotten the true end on the first mugen soul, I just didn't do any post game, I think I was at sandy in post game.

I won't be doing mugen souls 1 yet, but I will for sure platinum it eventually, I really would like to.

168 hours but I had my game on for no reason for couple of hours multiple times. Still, the game cut scenes are long too. ( And it was japanese )

May not be a great feat for most people but for me it was xD

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Aikia wrote:Oh I've gotten the true end on the first mugen soul, I just didn't do any post game, I think I was at sandy in post game.

I won't be doing mugen souls 1 yet, but I will for sure platinum it eventually, I really would like to.

168 hours but I had my game on for no reason for couple of hours multiple times. Still, the game cut scenes are long too. ( And it was japanese )

May not be a great feat for most people but for me it was xD
]
I just want you to play the original Mugen Souls so you can see how much it has improved. Sandy is the second post game boss, first one is Altis. Getting a platinum probably takes between 500-650 hours to get a platinum on average. If you thought getting a platinum on this game is Japanese in English, people have taken around 2000 hours to get it in their native language.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”