Ultimate world clear

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Ultimate world clear

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Nice, I actually never knew that item changing them would drop that. I've only bought 99 Platinum Tickets to get it.

After you get these done, do you have a way to earn Renegade Shampurus?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Well I'm not sure what renegade shampuru looks like, If I knew what the picutre of them looks like I could tell you.

But for now im just doing moongod and im getting 260 happy's ( I think ) They look like clouds.

And 1 or 2 runs brings my ditz and terse up, I'm at 68% all charms and 61% terse ditz, taking a break tonight, but I am getting my platinum tomorow for sure. I' so happy !!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Renegade Shampurus are Belleria's Shampurus, they are the strongest Shampurus in the game and are the highest tier Special Shampuru.

You might have to farm these since Happies will max out at 9999 :p

This is quite an accomplishment, tomorrow you're going to get a platinum on a Japanese game. This platinum is much easier than the original Mugen Souls.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:01 am

I forgot they have a cap xD

Just got 75% woot.

Now I have to complete the challenge field and I get my first japanese plat XD.

I'm on challenge where you have to follow commands, but you said I can moe kill the small crystals apparently, I'll try this out
Spoiler:
Selfina in mugen neri and some of the ultimate insane bosses drop the black shampuru your talking about.

はぐれもの

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:01 pm

70% charm already just for farming Happies? That's nice, they'll probably get a higher charm lvl when you get the Renegade Shampurus as well.

How easy are you beating the current method? I think doing True Ending runs in Mugen Souls Z is pretty fun because you can jump around and skip a lot of stuff.

When you finish with Mugen Souls Z, gonna try some NG+ runs on the original Mugen Souls?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:53 pm

I capped on happy's so I was doing the shampuru stage in ultimate world to bring up other charms,

my average got to 75% but I didn't get the galaxy crush yet, maybe I need 80% ? :(

You mentioned needing 500,000, if thats the case I'm way down there somehow, I have 217,822

I'll play mugen soul 1 again and maybe complete it one day but not now, I have too many games I need to play still.

Took me about 4 hours of gameplay to go from 68% to 75% charm, reason is that I would often get crystals that just dont want to be peon'd and would have to escape/gameover sometimes 5x in a row.

I would suggest the NG+ runs if it really works good, this was long and annoying especially when crystals didnt wanna get peon'd. Plus I had enough movement to run to the crystals on first turn with chouchou and syrma

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 pm

I did suggest True Ending runs at first. It takes me a little over an hour to get 4000 Happies and 3000 Renegade Shampuru (はぐれもの) + 1000 of each Tier 15 Shampuru.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Something is wrong... I have 80% overall charm, and all my charms are 80%. and I still don't have galaxy class spell, i'm still rank 8, do I need 100% whats going on ..

I also have 9999 in all top tier shampuru's including happy's. I have 6000~ renegades, which is useless to keep farming for now because it only increases ditz and terse。

I'll starting farming max bet event route or hard route, peon everything and maybe I'll get some new types of shampuru's that could help out, I'll keep farming till I get the galaxy.

But most importantly, I still can't do challenge 5, this will be the last trophy after I get galaxy. The peon commands are impossible for me, is there anyway I can like type the characters, send you a pm, leave my game on and wait for reply on what the phrase is asking ? XD

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Something is wrong... I have 80% overall charm, and all my charms are 80%. and I still don't have galaxy class spell, i'm still rank 8, do I need 100% whats going on ..

There's nothing wrong, the exact amount is unknown but it's better than getting 9999 of every Shampuru like the original game. I got this trophy without even trying and I think you will be the first English player to get this trophy with effort. Whatever we find out from you is new information XD

This might lower some of the guesses down:
Spoiler:
82% charm, less than 500k Shampuru

Spoiler:
The G-Castle only has 500 Million Stats, not sure if the Peon Ball size is in relation to G-Castle Strength thoughImage

Spoiler:
This person farm the highest Tier Shampuru to 9999

I have 6000~ renegades, which is useless to keep farming for now because it only increases ditz and terse.
I like these Shampurus, they're the strongest Shampuru in the entire game. The game would've been so much easier if these guys were maxed out on your earlier adventures.
But most importantly, I still can't do challenge 5, this will be the last trophy after I get galaxy. The peon commands are impossible for me, is there anyway I can like type the characters, send you a pm, leave my game on and wait for reply on what the phrase is asking ? XD

So a bronze trophy is going to be your last trophy lol. darkchaos says that turning a small crystal into a Shampuru near all of the enemies will also = victory.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:36 am

So a bronze trophy is going to be your last trophy lol. darkchaos says that turning a small crystal into a Shampuru near all of the enemies will also = victory.

I think this was for challenge 17 he was talking about, because I tried it on challenge 5 and it didnt work, you really have to just follow commands.

Its weird how you are 82% charm, I'm 80% charm, and you have litterally double my shampuru's.I have 252k I know for charm level quality is what matters, but maybe for the rank its the quantity of shampuru's that count ? I'm just guessing I don't know. If it's quantity I'll just peon floor 1-100 in 100 bet. Anyway I'll just keep farming

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Well it's official.

Charm level has absolutely nothing to do with Chou-Chou rank.

I just farmed the crap out of hard mode max bet, peon'd every single monster/boss and got my charm level to 82%. and I STILL don't have rank 9. I have 325k shampuru, so it has nothing to do with charm level or quality shampuru, it's all about how many shampuru you have

One guy said he had 391k shampurur and 82% charm for the rank 9. I'm gonna farm to 391k and most likely go over 82% charm and if I don't have it, I'm gonna cry.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 pm

I think this was for challenge 17 he was talking about, because I tried it on challenge 5 and it didnt work, you really have to just follow commands.

Can never go wrong with defending and not moving at all.

I have 325k shampuru, so it has nothing to do with charm level or quality shampuru, it's all about how many shampuru you have

It's not that official yet, that picture you saw wasn't my Shampuru count. On my file at 575k Shampuru farming only low quality Shampuru, I barely reach lvl 8 on Mugen Souls Z, I think I had about 800k Shampuru until I got lvl 9. You'll be the first one who actually had to farm for this trophy lol.
http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=11410&p=603030#p603030

We'll probably find out after you get it, I didn't even know what trophy I got when I first got it because it just popped up while I was leveling up.

I want to see if it's possible to get the trophy under 430k Shampurus by getting better quality ones. It would be nice to go because it will provide new information for people on the localized version of the game to get a platinum with less effort.

The max Mugen Point bet on the "Hard" route gives a very high Shampuru count per battle + better quality on the higher floors, maybe 1000s for peon changing them.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:38 pm

If I understand right, Number of Shampuru has an effect on Peon Ball/Chou-Chou whatever, and quality of Shampuru has an effect on Charm Level. *Blinks* So you farm valuable Shampuru to get your charm up, and just farm lots of them to increase your Peon Ball.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Rednal wrote:If I understand right, Number of Shampuru has an effect on Peon Ball/Chou-Chou whatever, and quality of Shampuru has an effect on Charm Level. *Blinks* So you farm valuable Shampuru to get your charm up, and just farm lots of them to increase your Peon Ball.

That is true Rednal, it's a proven fact that the size of the Peon Ball/ Giant Chou-Chou is in relationship to the amount of Shampuru collected but the Peon Ball/ Giant Chou-Chou Level might have a certain threshold for Quanity and Quality.

It may be based on the minimum power of the G-Castle as well as collecting a minimum amount of Shampuru.

Did you check out one of my older posts Rednal? http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=11410&p=603030#p603030
I mentioned that I barely reached lvl 8 at

575,000 Shampuru on Mugen Souls Z
140,000 Shampuru on Mugen Souls

I only farmed high tier Shampuru on the original Mugen Souls and raised my peon ball lvls much faster.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 pm

I stopped doing hard route max bet because every shampuru I seen drop I have 9999 of them, I farmed 150k shampuru today and I'm at 400k and at 83% charm, I have some charm levels at 86 aswell. This is why I doubt it's related to chouchou's rank I have every high tier shampuru I could find, I just missing the low level ones

I'm wondering if I need that matter that breaks damage limit, maybe its related somehow to this. Do you remember where to get it ? I could pick it up and seem maybe.

The other ONLY thing I didn't do in this game was the final battle in ultimate insane world vs those viewtiful joe looking guys. Though I doubt thats related to anything.

Rednal wrote:If I understand right, Number of Shampuru has an effect on Peon Ball/Chou-Chou whatever, and quality of Shampuru has an effect on Charm Level. *Blinks* So you farm valuable Shampuru to get your charm up, and just farm lots of them to increase your Peon Ball.

This is what I thought, but I'm at 400k+ and I know someone who was at 391k and had the trophy apparently. I don't know anymore, I'll just keep farming more low quality shampuru's

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”