~Mugen Souls Z Official JSFPS Thread~

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: ~Mugen Souls Z Official JSFPS Thread~

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 5:08 pm

will57 wrote:Best case scenario for this bug (which I have yet to actually experience), it could just be something like with Disgaea D2, where there's only about a handful of people that actually experience it. Still not the absolute best situation (which would be not experiencing any bugs in the first place), but it'd be a lot better than the current issue with Witch and The Hundred Knights, which at the moment is pretty inconvenient to the point where some people just can't play the game.

Let's hope that's the case.

Whoever tested the game for NISA didn't catch this so it's probably just on the retail version.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue May 20, 2014 5:31 pm

I crashed a few times when I went to the Status screen on Mugen Souls. Rather annoying and happened twice in a row, but then stopped. Maybe something to do with uninstalling the install data...
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:I crashed a few times when I went to the Status screen on Mugen Souls. Rather annoying and happened twice in a row, but then stopped. Maybe something to do with uninstalling the install data...

Never had a crash in the original Mugen Souls but it does have loading problems on big maps. You might need the intall data.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue May 20, 2014 5:37 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Never had a crash in the original Mugen Souls but it does have loading problems on big maps. You might need the intall data.

I uninstalled the data to improve the Framerate, but maybe that was a fools goal.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:I uninstalled the data to improve the Framerate, but maybe that was a fools goal.

The frame rate in the game is pretty choppy so that's understandable. How far did you get?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 pm

SAFeinne wrote:I posted this over in the feedback thread, but I figured people should benefit from my profligate spending. I've run four Mugen Fields to level 10 in a row without seeing a crash since I downloaded the digital version. I'll try more and deeper later.

I also haven't seen a Slumbering Boss in the digital version, so it might be that they disabled them for the digital but not for the disc.

Why would they disable them in the digital don't you need there items to make some of the items.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 6:03 pm

They are not disabled, they were lucky to not encounter one.

Later they got a crash on the digital so we're not safe.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue May 20, 2014 6:08 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:The frame rate in the game is pretty choppy so that's understandable. How far did you get?

What storywise? I dunno Chapter 6? Again, the freezing seemed spontaneous, and it didnt happen anymore. Possibly just one of those random Compile Heart game freezes ya know?

Freaking Peon Ball loves to self destruct me in the Mugen field. Cant really do peon command as its stuff I cant do, like have a fresh made peon do some healing moves. :?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:What storywise? I dunno Chapter 6? Again, the freezing seemed spontaneous, and it didnt happen anymore. Possibly just one of those random Compile Heart game freezes ya know?

Freaking Peon Ball loves to self destruct me in the Mugen field. Cant really do peon command as its stuff I cant do, like have a fresh made peon do some healing moves. :?

That's good, still be wary of the loading screen because its something we can cause or prevent.

You got pretty far, tree world tends to cause loading issues because the maps are so laggy. You can survive the overload by having Chou in the 4th slot and the 1st slot empty. If it were Mugen Souls Z, Coaxing/ Peon Commands would be useful.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:That's good, still be wary of the loading screen because its something we can cause or prevent.

You got pretty far, tree world tends to cause loading issues because the maps are so laggy. You can survive the overload by having Chou in the 4th slot and the 1st slot empty. If it were Mugen Souls Z, Coaxing/ Peon Commands would be useful.

Ah I seemed to have neglected some info. I recently uninstalled the Install data. In other words, I made it to Water World before I removed the data. Also whats wrong with the loading screen? Freeze? Infinite loading a la Atelier Rorona?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:Ah I seemed to have neglected some info. I recently uninstalled the Install data. In other words, I made it to Water World before I removed the data. Also whats wrong with the loading screen? Freeze? Infinite loading a la Atelier Rorona?

You get some mugen (infinite) loading time like Atelier Rorona. The original Mugen Souls already has overwhelming load times so it's good to wait a little while before you transition to a new area or get into battle too quickly.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:You get some mugen (infinite) loading time like Atelier Rorona. The original Mugen Souls already has overwhelming load times so it's good to wait a little while before you transition to a new area or get into battle too quickly.

To be certain...we are still talking about the original Mugen Souls yes? With infinite load times? Your use of "The original Mugen Souls" throws me for a loop here. Still if this is to be true, then maybe this is what happened to me at those two times at the status screen yes?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:To be certain...we are still talking about the original Mugen Souls yes? With infinite load times? Your use of "The original Mugen Souls" throws me for a loop here. Still if this is to be true, then maybe this is what happened to me at those two times at the status screen yes?

Yup, I gotta mention "original" since the loading time in Mugen Souls Z is much faster and most of us are playing Mugen Souls "Z" now.

That case with freezing is a new case, never heard of anyone getting stuck on status screen and it doesn't really sound like a loading error. Haven't played it in a while though.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Tue May 20, 2014 7:17 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Yup, I gotta mention "original" since the loading time in Mugen Souls Z is much faster and most of us are playing Mugen Souls "Z" now.

That case with freezing is a new case, never heard of anyone getting stuck on status screen and it doesn't really sound like a loading error. Haven't played it in a while though.

Again, probably some random Compile bug, or maybe something to do with uninstalling.

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Thu May 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Alright, all the sig bars and what not have been deleted, here's a link to download them all in case you haven't switched them out for your own image account and what not.

I also included the template in PDF format in case some of you wanted to tinker around with it. You may or may not be able to open it though.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”