The MSZ True End Guide

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Tue May 27, 2014 10:11 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Wait, which is the event that's a one-time thing? The only one I know of is the Dees and BiPolar event...

Yup, I was calling the Dees and Bipolar event the one time event. (bad grammar, time to edit my old post)


Ah, ok. I just misunderstood what you said. It had me worried for a moment xD

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Going to the floor 10 Rest Area on Chapter 7 is the most convenient if you want to do less than 2 trips there. All the events are available on that Chapter and the Sadist event disappears at Chapter 8.

Floor 10 Rest Area events
Beginning of Chapter 4 - Masochist
Beginning of Chapter 4 - Graceful
Beginning of Chapter 4 - Hyper
Beginning of Chapter 7 - Terse
Beginning of Chapter 4 - Ditz
Beginning of Chapter 7 - Bipolar
Beginning of Chapter 4 - Sadist
Goes away at Chapter 8 - Sadist
Optional:
Absorbed Crimson World on Chapter 7 but before beating Scorpio - Bipolar event #2

This thread has more than one page now, hopefully new people look at the original post to find out how to get the True Ending.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Tue May 27, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Tue May 27, 2014 10:22 pm

I have a feeling that, if someone comes looking for the instructions, they'll go looking through the entire thread. I'm glad that I seem to have everything well in hand for getting the true ending myself, though I have a feeling that my grinding for stats/cash is going to be irritating with that bug.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Here's something new I just found out, the "Mini-Sadist" event goes away after you beat Chapter 7. If you go to floor 10 rest stop after beat it, that event will be gone.

Chapter 7 and 13 still remain as the tricky spots for the True Ending requirement so the process remains the same at least.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Tue May 27, 2014 11:07 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Here's something new I just found out, the "Mini-Sadist" event goes away after you beat Chapter 7. If you go to floor 10 rest stop after beat it, that event will be gone.

Chapter 7 and 13 still remain as the tricky spots for the True Ending requirement so the process remains the same at least.


Ah, interesting~

Any news on events on floor 30/60 appearing/vanishing? I'm approaching the end of Chapter 12, so I'm soon going to be heading through the Mugen Field to handle things~

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 pm

solostaran wrote:Any news on events on floor 30/60 appearing/vanishing? I'm approaching the end of Chapter 12, so I'm soon going to be heading through the Mugen Field to handle things~

Nope, and even if there were events disappearing, many of us were still able to get the True Ending without them :P

I'll update my post above to clarify why two trips is still the minimum.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Any news on events on floor 30/60 appearing/vanishing? I'm approaching the end of Chapter 12, so I'm soon going to be heading through the Mugen Field to handle things~

Nope, and even if there were events disappearing, many of us were still able to get the True Ending without them :P

I'll update my post above to clarify why two trips is still the minimum.


... I just hit floor 30. Is there supposed to be a Bipolar event here...? 'Cause I'm not seeing one. I've seen Masochist, Graceful, Hyper, Ditz, Sadist, and Terse...

Edit: On Floor 60, I've seen Masochist, Graceful, Hyper, Terse, Ditz, Sadist, and Bipolar... O.o Bipolar on 10 and 60, but not 30? o.o
Last edited by solostaran on Tue May 27, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 pm

solostaran wrote:... I just hit floor 30. Is there supposed to be a Bipolar event here...? 'Cause I'm not seeing one. I've seen Masochist, Graceful, Hyper, Ditz, Sadist, and Terse...

Are you on Chapter 13?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Tue May 27, 2014 11:50 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:... I just hit floor 30. Is there supposed to be a Bipolar event here...? 'Cause I'm not seeing one. I've seen Masochist, Graceful, Hyper, Ditz, Sadist, and Terse...

Are you on Chapter 13?

*Makes reference to edit on previous post. XD*

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 27, 2014 11:52 pm

I can probably check floor 30 on chapter 13 myself to see if there's a Bipolar event to make sure.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Tue May 27, 2014 11:53 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I can probably check floor 30 on chapter 13 myself to see if there's a Bipolar event to make sure.

Might be smart o.o. I find it strange that there would be one on Floor 10 and Floor 60, but not on Floor 60. End of the event, Bipolar turned into Ego.

Edit: I've got the Mugen emblem in the same place as early game, where you go to face Ace. I believe I"m on the True Ending path :D

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 12:07 am

solostaran wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:I can probably check floor 30 on chapter 13 myself to see if there's a Bipolar event to make sure.

Might be smart o.o. I find it strange that there would be one on Floor 10 and Floor 60, but not on Floor 60. End of the event, Bipolar turned into Ego.

Edit: I've got the Mugen emblem in the same place as early game, where you go to face Ace. I believe I"m on the True Ending path :D

You got the True Ending path before I made it to Chapter 13. Well when I made it there, I saw no Bipolar event on floor 30.

When you see the Mugen Emblem on the G-Castle after viewing all events, you are locked in the True Ending path.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Wed May 28, 2014 12:12 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:I can probably check floor 30 on chapter 13 myself to see if there's a Bipolar event to make sure.

Might be smart o.o. I find it strange that there would be one on Floor 10 and Floor 60, but not on Floor 60. End of the event, Bipolar turned into Ego.

Edit: I've got the Mugen emblem in the same place as early game, where you go to face Ace. I believe I"m on the True Ending path :D

You got the True Ending path before I made it to Chapter 13. Well when I made it there, I saw no Bipolar event on floor 30.

When you see the Mugen Emblem on the G-Castle after viewing all events, you are locked in the True Ending path.


Yeah, I just beat the Sun Goddess. It's kinda strange that there's no Bipolar event on floor 30, but meh. What works, works. :D Now to go and handle Ace

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 am

The ending is pretty long, you might need to go to bed if it's late at night for you.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 am

OK! So, to summarize the True End requirements:

1: View all seven scenes on Floor 10 (Sadist, Masochist, Bipolar, Terse, Graceful, Hyper, Ditz). Requires 5% Charm with each Affinity. This must be done BEFORE COMPLETING CHAPTER 7.

2: View all six scenes on Floor 30 (Sadist, Masochist, Terse, Graceful, Hyper, Ditz). Unknown Charm requirement. Best guess would be 10% for each Affinity, given the seeming pattern.

3: View all seven scenes on Floor 60 (Sadist, Masochist, Terse, Graceful, Hyper, Ditz, Bipolar). 15% Charm required with each Affinity.

Steps two and three MUST be completed in CHAPTER 13, BEFORE going to Ivory World.

Proof of being locked onto True Path: Mugen Emblem on the balcony in G-Castle, resulting in fight with Sun Goddess and Ultimate Weapon. Ace's Level at 125 instead of 95.

Sound about right?


Return to “Mugen Souls Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest