The MSZ True End Guide

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby solostaran » Wed May 28, 2014 12:31 am

chouchou's peon wrote:The ending is pretty long, you might need to go to bed if it's late at night for you.

Eh, I'll be fine for awhile yet~ I skipped part of the end of Chapter 12, since I didn't realize that the cutscene for beating Ace changed entirely, so I'm re-doing that part. I'll likely head to bed after that.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 12:35 am

solostaran wrote:Eh, I'll be fine for awhile yet~ I skipped part of the end of Chapter 12, since I didn't realize that the cutscene for beating Ace changed entirely, so I'm re-doing that part. I'll likely head to bed after that.

That was part was pretty good, hopefully you saved before fighting Ace so you can see that event.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Wed May 28, 2014 12:40 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Eh, I'll be fine for awhile yet~ I skipped part of the end of Chapter 12, since I didn't realize that the cutscene for beating Ace changed entirely, so I'm re-doing that part. I'll likely head to bed after that.

That was part was pretty good, hopefully you saved before fighting Ace so you can see that event.

Eh, I saved before even coming into Ivory World. I've got the movement speed set to either 70 or 80, so I just rocket through the levels :P

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed May 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Is it possible to complete the Floor 30 scenes before Chapter 13? Because I've gotten a scene with Masochist and Ditz when I went there last (currently on Chapter 8)

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:Is it possible to complete the Floor 30 scenes before Chapter 13? Because I've gotten a scene with Masochist and Ditz when I went there last (currently on Chapter 8)

Nice, Cirno is here!

I'm sure you can complete all of floor 30's events before chapter 13. I remembered that there were events of everyone on floor 30 besides Bipolar.

There are only 6 events on floor 30 Rest Area:
Masochist
Graceful
Hyper
Terse
Ditz
Sadist

Remember seeing all of them on Chapter 8?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed May 28, 2014 8:49 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:Is it possible to complete the Floor 30 scenes before Chapter 13? Because I've gotten a scene with Masochist and Ditz when I went there last (currently on Chapter 8)

Nice, Cirno is here!

I'm sure you can complete all of floor 30's events before chapter 13. I remembered that there were events of everyone on floor 30 besides Bipolar.

There are only 6 events on floor 30 Rest Area:
Masochist
Graceful
Hyper
Terse
Ditz
Sadist

So far, only 2. Though I'm not sure, should I be seeing them in that order or is it random?
Remember seeing all of them on Chapter 8?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:So far, only 2. Though I'm not sure, should I be seeing them in that order or is it random?

If all 5 events are there, then you should see them in that order. You will have to revisit floor 30 in the beginning of chapter 13.

Hopefully you've visited the Mugen Field on Chapter 7 and viewed all the events. One event disappears on Chapter 8.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed May 28, 2014 9:02 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:So far, only 2. Though I'm not sure, should I be seeing them in that order or is it random?

If all 5 events are there, then you should see them in that order. You will have to revisit floor 30 in the beginning of chapter 13.

Hopefully you've visited the Mugen Field on Chapter 7 and viewed all the events. One event disappears on Chapter 8.

The one with CC Sadist that doesn't appear until you reach the first event area on chapter 8? Ok then I've got that one. I'm pretty confident I've done all the Floor 10 events. If I wait till Chapter 11 or 12, can I just go to floor 30 and get all the event in one go?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:The one with CC Sadist that doesn't disappear until you reach the first event area on chapter 8? Ok then I've got that one. I'm pretty confident I've done all the Floor 10 events. If I wait till Chapter 11 or 12, can I just go to floor 30 and get all the event in one go?

Chapter 11 or 12 sounds pretty good to view all floor 30 events, just remember to go back to the Mugen Field at the beginning of Chapter 13 to view the floor 60 events.

It took me a lot of tries to get the True Ending for this game, the process is confusing the first time but it's actually easy once you get it once.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed May 28, 2014 9:16 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:The one with CC Sadist that doesn't disappear until you reach the first event area on chapter 8? Ok then I've got that one. I'm pretty confident I've done all the Floor 10 events. If I wait till Chapter 11 or 12, can I just go to floor 30 and get all the event in one go?

Chapter 11 or 12 sounds pretty good to view all floor 30 events, just remember to go back to the Mugen Field at the beginning of Chapter 13 to view the floor 60 events.

It took me a lot of tries to get the True Ending for this game, the process is confusing the first time but it's actually easy once you get it once.

Do all the floor 60 events have to be viewed before CH. 13 ends?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:Do all the floor 60 events have to be viewed before CH. 13 ends?

Yup, Chapter 13 is the final chapter and it unlocks more events on floor 60 and need 15% charm on all affinities.

Specifically, floor 60 events have to be viewed before even stepping onto that world. If you go to the Mugen Field after going there, it won't give you the true ending.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Thu May 29, 2014 2:18 am

Ok, I've cleared all the floor 10 and floor 30 events. Currently stuck on Chapter 10 because I can't for the life of me, find the Traveler's Mantle to give to Planet Spot 8.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu May 29, 2014 9:11 am

ChirunoHakurei wrote:Ok, I've cleared all the floor 10 and floor 30 events. Currently stuck on Chapter 10 because I can't for the life of me, find the Traveler's Mantle to give to Planet Spot 8.

Scheat Ruins, need 2 Eggplant Stems and 1 Sacred Dewdrop from Eggplanters and Alraune.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Sat May 31, 2014 2:03 am

After wrestling with the Mugen Field glitch and doing all the other stuff I finally got the true ending. The final boss was tougher than I expected by I pulled through with my ridiculously OP weapons lol.
One thing though, I was disappointed that
Spoiler:
when Altis joins your party, she isn't in her cool Masked Evil Beauty outfit.
besides that, I can breathe easy and play another game while I wait for this to be patched. Now I'm only left with the predicament of who to keep in my party. It's unlike Disgaea where you get to pick who goes into battle. Oh well.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat May 31, 2014 7:23 am

ChirunoHakurei wrote:After wrestling with the Mugen Field glitch and doing all the other stuff I finally got the true ending. The final boss was tougher than I expected by I pulled through with my ridiculously OP weapons lol.
One thing though, I was disappointed that
Spoiler:
when Altis joins your party, she isn't in her cool Masked Evil Beauty outfit.
besides that, I can breathe easy and play another game while I wait for this to be patched. Now I'm only left with the predicament of who to keep in my party. It's unlike Disgaea where you get to pick who goes into battle. Oh well.

Nice, you got the true ending! That's something you needed to do in the first game right?

Even though the battles are much tougher and the story mode is hard, getting the true ending on one playthrough of Mugen Souls Z is much easier even with the freeze, than getting it on one playthrough for the original game.

You can go play some Nep PP on Monday which is what others might do.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”