The MSZ True End Guide

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: The MSZ True End Guide

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:After wrestling with the Mugen Field glitch and doing all the other stuff I finally got the true ending. The final boss was tougher than I expected by I pulled through with my ridiculously OP weapons lol.
One thing though, I was disappointed that
Spoiler:
when Altis joins your party, she isn't in her cool Masked Evil Beauty outfit.
besides that, I can breathe easy and play another game while I wait for this to be patched. Now I'm only left with the predicament of who to keep in my party. It's unlike Disgaea where you get to pick who goes into battle. Oh well.

Nice, you got the true ending! That's something you needed to do in the first game right?

Even though the battles are much tougher and the story mode is hard, getting the true ending on one playthrough of Mugen Souls Z is much easier even with the freeze, than getting it on one playthrough for the original game.

You can go play some Nep PP on Monday which is what others might do.

Meh, I think I'll take a miss on PP. Maybe I'll get it once it's cheaper but not on release. I'm gonna save my money for Re;Birth1

Oh and BTW, so it's not possible to get that alternate look for
Spoiler:
Altis?
It was just for show and not actually playable in any form? Cause her normal form is kinda... lame.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat May 31, 2014 12:40 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:Oh and BTW, so it's not possible to get that alternate look for
Spoiler:
Altis?
It was just for show and not actually playable in any form? Cause her normal form is kinda... lame.

Yup, you can find all the costumes in the game, including the ones that the main cast wears. I don't remember how to get it though and it often involves some intense battles.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:Oh and BTW, so it's not possible to get that alternate look for
Spoiler:
Altis?

Yup, you can find all the costumes in the game, including the ones that the main cast wears. I don't remember how to get it though and it often involves some intense battles.

I'm gonna wait till the games gets patched before I try it lol. Right now the only intense battles available to me is the 7 Worlds Redux which I'm still too low level to fight.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat May 31, 2014 9:41 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:I'm gonna wait till the games gets patched before I try it lol. Right now the only intense battles available to me is the 7 Worlds Redux which I'm still too low level to fight.

Don't know how people are able to beat those battles, especially without the patch. I looked at PSN profiles and it looks like a couple people were able to beat the post game. They must be really hardcore or people who platinumed the original Mugen Souls and are used to the difficulty. The platinum in Mugen Souls Z is actually obtainable by real human beings.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2624-Mugen-Souls-Z
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Going for this now, also bumping so I can find this info quicker at the top of the board.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Maybe a moderator/houk could "sticky" the thread then?
PSN: YuriFan9999

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”