Favorite Battle Quotes

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
NikkolasKing
Geo Master
Geo Master

Favorite Battle Quotes

Postby NikkolasKing » Sun May 25, 2014 3:36 am

One of the nicer things about the advent of voice-acting is how they make the tedium of random battles a bit more....life-like I guess you could say. Hearing that banter in combat can be at least a mild source of amusement or entertainment.
I do kinda wish there was some, FFX/X-2/XIII-like conversations you could have in battle but, hey, you can't have everything.

Are there any lines in combat that for better or worse stand out to you? Maybe you heard them so much during your grinding they are ingrained into your skull?? Or maybe they're just really funny?

Alys of course has some amazing, amazing lines but I guess hey were all from the first game so thinking just of this one...
I think some of Syrma's Personality Quotes are great. Bipolar's Meow Meow for example "acting like a cat is so embarrassing! But....[flat deadpan] meow."
She also has another one that I forget what it belongs to but it's like "grrr! I'm...I'm supposed to be a cheetah...."

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Favorite Battle Quotes

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun May 25, 2014 11:04 am

I thought "It's not like I'm sexy or anything" from Bipolar Syrma was pretty funny but I enjoy all of the Fetish Pose lines from Syrma.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun May 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I like the one fetish pose quote. "What do you think of my backside?" lol

I love the masochist fetish quotes too, so cute.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sun May 25, 2014 8:58 pm

I think a lot of the fetish pose stuff is made less interesting by the fact that the lady who voices syrama does all of her alternate form voices. The different voices for the alternate forms totally made that stuff in the original game, like Ditz being voiced by Yanase, Natsumi was perfect and totally made that character type work.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun May 25, 2014 9:06 pm

neonie wrote:I think a lot of the fetish pose stuff is made less interesting by the fact that the lady who voices syrama does all of her alternate form voices. The different voices for the alternate forms totally made that stuff in the original game, like Ditz being voiced by Yanase, Natsumi was perfect and totally made that character type work.

I agree but the JP the same way, all her voices are the same.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sun May 25, 2014 9:48 pm

darkrchaos wrote:
neonie wrote:I think a lot of the fetish pose stuff is made less interesting by the fact that the lady who voices syrama does all of her alternate form voices. The different voices for the alternate forms totally made that stuff in the original game, like Ditz being voiced by Yanase, Natsumi was perfect and totally made that character type work.

I agree but the JP the same way, all her voices are the same.

Oh I know, my comments only ever refer to the Japanese audio version, and I don't even touch the dub. (Except for that one instance where I wanted to know what the English 'Jump" sound was)
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

NikkolasKing
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby NikkolasKing » Mon May 26, 2014 1:17 pm

"I don't need your bullcrap."
Spoiler:
Ace, when you heal him.

God I love that guy.

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Dees skill "Catastrophe Magnum" has her at the end saying "You will never escape my crosshairs" which ingrained into my memory. This was so much so that in playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with my friends, my favorite to use weapon, the Heavy Bowgun, upon killing the monster I shouted that same exact quote once :lol: My friends all tilted their heads at me and :shock:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Syrma's "Boingy Boingy, Love Love Beam, I have Arrived"...
PSN: YuriFan9999

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”