Bug after Reu Battle

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Dhorot
New Vassal
New Vassal

Bug after Reu Battle

Postby Dhorot » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 am

I recently started Mugen Souls Z, and after defeating Reu for the second time as Shirogane says:"You have a very--how can I say this?--manly personality, don't you?" the dialogue stucks in a permanent loading.
I tried this several times and always got stuck. I recently downloaded the DLCs from the store. Is there a chance it is their fault?

Bal-Sagoth
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Bug after Reu Battle

Postby Bal-Sagoth » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:11 am

I began the game anew, now that I had it finished for the first time, and the game is enhanced by the first batch of six free DLC's, yet I never had a crash / bug / freeze outside the Mugen Zone.

I remember that once I was unable to advance in a dialogue, it was stuck, but I could circumvent this problem by simply cancelling the scene.

It didn't cause the game to crash or freeze, it was just stuck, and all it took was choosing to pass this dialogue.

But this happened before any DLC was released.

Dhorot
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Dhorot » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 am

I trird, but the scene after had the same problem, so i did it again and so on, until I got a black screen with music on background and the now loading symbol. If you say it worked fine without the DLCs then I will now try to delete the insalled data and see how it goes.

Bal-Sagoth
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Bal-Sagoth » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 am

As I said, I was stuck for a while during a conversation, but ultimately was able to skip it.

This was before the DLC's.

But, as of now, I am playing a second game with the DLC's, and I've yet to experience any disagreement other than the infamous Slumbering Boss Bug.

But, I do play with an european version.

You seem to be the first to experience bugs on that level, maybe your game copy is flawed.

Can you not complain about it to your reseller and obtain an exchange?

Dhorot
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Dhorot » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:21 am

Apparently it was all the DLCs fault. Disintalling them worked.
However I bought my copy from the online store, so to get an exchange would have been difficult.
I'm glad it was something so simple.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”