Mugen Souls Z DLC

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen Souls Z DLC

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Once I get to the post game (again) I'll probably download the free DLC. Since I don't have enough gold tickets to buy the Mugen World Redux currently plus my main characters (excluding Syrma) are post/late game ones.
PSN: YuriFan9999

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Where do you get platinum tickets beside completing challenges and buying them from the random ticket merchant? I've been to floor 100 twice now and I've only gotten 2 bronze tickets to show for it :?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:06 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:Where do you get platinum tickets beside completing challenges and buying them from the random ticket merchant? I've been to floor 100 twice now and I've only gotten 2 bronze tickets to show for it :?

There are no easy enemies that give Platinum Tickets. The easiest enemy that drops Platinum Tickets would probably be our best friend, Mr. Ancient Dragon, who is found on floor 100 on the max Mugen Point bet. Sun Goddess and Moon God from the Mugen World Redux each drop a Platinum Ticket.

The easiest way to get Platinum Tickets would be from the random Ticket Merchant on Floor 100 and completing challenges.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

mario_0345
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby mario_0345 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:23 pm

You know the more I here about the how to get the tickets the more I think it may just be better to lay down some cash and pick up at the very least the platinum ticket pack, especially since the ticket sales guy seems like one of those things you need to save scum for.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:38 pm

mario_0345 wrote:You know the more I here about the how to get the tickets the more I think it may just be better to lay down some cash and pick up at the very least the platinum ticket pack, especially since the ticket sales guy seems like one of those things you need to save scum for.

That's the best Ticket Set to buy, especially since these prices are dirt cheap in comparison to JP prices. I bought that set and don't regret it at all.

Getting platinum tickets is easier than it sounds but requires a lot of progression to get but the x99 Plat Ticket DLC is well worth it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:02 pm

I think I bought too many Silver and Bronze tickets... because I've already bought everything those two have to offer and have about 100~200 remaining of each.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I think I bought too many Silver and Bronze tickets... because I've already bought everything those two have to offer and have about 100~200 remaining of each.

It's still good, since the ticket guy lets you exchange 10 weak tickets for an upgrade one.

10 bronze tickets will give 1 silver ticket.
10 silver tickets will give 1 gold ticket.
10 gold tickets will give 1 platinum ticket.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 am

I think the jiggly co. equipment pack 13 suffers the same problem that some clothes dlc, since i don't have the content, and the materials for it to appear in the shop. I was planning on buy the seven´s weapon pack but i'm afraid they dont appear in the inventory, somebody can confirm it?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 am

DevilAlbert wrote:I think the jiggly co. equipment pack 13 suffers the same problem that some clothes dlc, since i don't have the content, and the materials for it to appear in the shop. I was planning on buy the seven´s weapon pack but i'm afraid they dont appear in the inventory, somebody can confirm it?

That one's working correctly, Jiggly co. Equipment Pack 13 (free) just unlocks the recipes to make the OOP Arts but Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 15 (not free) is the one that actually gives them.

I got the Seven's Weapon DLC pack and everything seems fine with it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:01 am

chouchou's peon wrote: I got the Seven's Weapon DLC pack and everything seems fine with it.

Then i'll buy it, thanks again.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 am

Hopefully they will released the Mugen Point up DLC soon. I've spent a lot of Mugen Points upgrading my main 4 characters (Chou-Chou/Tioni/Belleria/Syrma) plus two custom peons (female Ball Dancer and a male (currently) peon so I could learn a Graceful aligned attack from).

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:19 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Hopefully they will released the Mugen Point up DLC soon. I've spent a lot of Mugen Points upgrading my main 4 characters (Chou-Chou/Tioni/Belleria/Syrma) plus two custom peons (female Ball Dancer and a male (currently) peon so I could learn a Graceful aligned attack from).

I know that feeling, it costs like 2,500,000 Mugen Points to upgrade the 4th DEF slot. I made good use of that G Up DLC though, already used 110,000 of them.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”