Mugen Souls Z DLC

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Steilon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Mugen Souls Z DLC

Postby Steilon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:46 pm

You know I would actually love to see that nosebleed affect in real life, just see a guy walking down the street and a strong gust of wind blows up a womans skirt and BOOM!! panty shot and the guy become's a bloody water fountain, while the woman screams "perv!!" it would make my day...if it wasn't for the fact that it would probably be me dood. :lol:
They didn't make me a prinny for my explosive personality dood's -_-

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Steilon wrote:You know I would actually love to see that nosebleed affect in real life, just see a guy walking down the street and a strong gust of wind blows up a womans skirt and BOOM!! panty shot and the guy become's a bloody water fountain, while the woman screams "perv!!" it would make my day...if it wasn't for the fact that it would probably be me dood. :lol:

I'd imagine a real nose bleed like that would make you feel pretty dizzy because of the blood loss and the pressure it may have on the head like when sneezing.

Speaking of Ryuto, I wonder why Ryuto doesn't add dood at the end of his sentences? He actually does add that "ssu" sound at the end of his sentences like a Prinny but I guess NISA didn't want to add that to this localization which I think is smart because it might confuse people :lol:
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Steilon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Steilon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:03 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Steilon wrote:You know I would actually love to see that nosebleed affect in real life, just see a guy walking down the street and a strong gust of wind blows up a womans skirt and BOOM!! panty shot and the guy become's a bloody water fountain, while the woman screams "perv!!" it would make my day...if it wasn't for the fact that it would probably be me dood. :lol:

I'd imagine a real nose bleed like that would make you feel pretty dizzy because of the blood loss and the pressure it may have on the head like when sneezing.

Speaking of Ryuto, I wonder why Ryuto doesn't add dood at the end of his sentences? He actually does add that "ssu" sound at the end of his sentences like a Prinny but I guess NISA didn't want to add that to this localization which I think is smart because it might confuse people :lol:

True, that kind of blood loss would be a pain dood :lol:

I suppose even though he has a very prinny design he isn't really a prinny nor is he technically (as far as we are aware) in the disgaea universe so I suppose the "ssu" is the closest thing we are going to get without them outright saying he is a human skinned prinny in design like Fuka who was a prinny who didn't get all her prinny skin because they ran out of material dood. :lol:
They didn't make me a prinny for my explosive personality dood's -_-

Mao Kag
Majin
Majin

Postby Mao Kag » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Ryuto is still the hero of his home world so im guessing they didnt want to make im too much of a laughing stock

other then is love for chou-chou he is one of the most normal character of the serie as much as an actuall game character can be normal at less

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 am

Mao Kag wrote:Ryuto is still the hero of his home world so im guessing they didnt want to make im too much of a laughing stock

other then is love for chou-chou he is one of the most normal character of the serie as much as an actuall game character can be normal at less

True. I think most of the times everyone keeps forgetting that. He is probably the closest to being the most normal when compared to the other male cast.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

More DLC out today. Looks like they got

Gothic Queen Set (2.99)
Spoiler:

Steel Girl Set (2.99)
Spoiler:

Electrocution Battle (Free)
Spoiler:

Jiggly Shampoo Battle (Free)
Spoiler:

Wild Witch Battle (Free)
Spoiler:

Images taken from:
http://www.compileheart.com/mugen/z/other/dlc.html
But of course, those costumes sets give two sets of clothing, one from Mugen Souls and one from Mugen Souls Z but they only show the Mugen Souls Z clothes on their website.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm

The addons don't show up under a search for Mugen Souls Z for some reason. :? To view/download them go to Games > New > Add-Ons > New PS3 Add-ons.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Yeah, they've been pretty weird about this game's DLC. XD; Sometimes they haven't shown up under new downloads at all.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:28 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:The addons don't show up under a search for Mugen Souls Z for some reason. :? To view/download them go to Games > New > Add-Ons > New PS3 Add-ons.

Yup, that's the only way to view them,

*Off topic
Spoiler:
the game doesn't even show up at all when you view them when searching add-ons by title by newest to oldest.

Mentioned it here, Mugen Souls Z is the only game that doesn't show up on PSN and they even corrupted the PSN trailer for it as well.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14992
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Thing is July 15 DLC (and all earlier) does appear in a search for Mugen Souls Z, while this weeks DLC does not. :?
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:04 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Thing is July 15 DLC (and all earlier) does appear in a search for Mugen Souls Z, while this weeks DLC does not. :?

Seems like it's a week behind or something on the main game page but people still manage to download these DLCs as soon as they are put up.

Gothic Queen set
Spoiler:
Queen Set

Gothic Set

Steel Girl Set - Looks very sexy, kind of reminds me of Supra but this is just a mechanical girl outfit.
Spoiler:
Mechanical Set

Knight Set

Further details about July 22nd's DLC info here:
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Mugen_Souls_Z_DLC#July_22nd.2C_2014
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 am

New DLC battles? Nice, now it gives me a reason to start playing again, at least for a little while.

Claudie
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Claudie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 am

ChirunoHakurei wrote:New DLC battles? Nice, now it gives me a reason to start playing again, at least for a little while.

Thing is that you need absurdity world unlocked for these battles. So that's 10 plat tickets + the other worlds unlocked too. Not sure how many actually went through the trouble of getting all that without the patch but there probably isn't many.

I'm also really looking foward to the costumes from other titles (assuming they release them). Pretty nice that the HDN ones were free, but everything else thus far was generic. And looking at the current schedule it's probably at least 3 weeks before then. On a good note, patch will most likely perhaps be released by then.

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 am

Claudie wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:New DLC battles? Nice, now it gives me a reason to start playing again, at least for a little while.

Thing is that you need absurdity world unlocked for these battles. So that's 10 plat tickets + the other worlds unlocked too. Not sure how many actually went through the trouble of getting all that without the patch but there probably isn't many.

I'm also really looking foward to the costumes from other titles (assuming they release them). Pretty nice that the HDN ones were free, but everything else thus far was generic. And looking at the current schedule it's probably at least 3 weeks before then. On a good note, patch will most likely perhaps be released by then.

Aw seriously? Damn that sucks...

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 am

On another note, is that Wild Witch DLC battle the same as the Newbie Witch from the JP version?

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”