Mugen Souls Z DLC

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen Souls Z DLC

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Like I said on the wiki, since this character looks female it is so to me... regardless of what the "gender icon" says. Plus this character has a female voice actor.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Steilon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Steilon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:58 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Like I said on the wiki, since this character looks female it is so to me... regardless of what the "gender icon" says. Plus this character has a female voice actor.

There are men with very femenine voices too you know, heck it wouldn't suprise me if the person who made this has a futa fetish dood :lol:
They didn't make me a prinny for my explosive personality dood's -_-

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Ticket pack #4 (Tuesday the 29th) will be probably be 99 Platinum tickets since that's pretty much the next logical step.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah, since Ticket Set 1= Bronze, 2= Silver, 3= Gold and 4 will probably mean platinum. It's gonna be dirt cheap in comparison to the JP prices, regardless of exchange rate, I bet.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 pm

The newer clothing DLC doesn't seem to give the items right away like the rest. The DLC works fine and it reads it but I had to buy them at the clothing store which is too much.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:08 pm

I wonder if this was intentional or is it a bug?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:14 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I wonder if this was intentional or is it a bug?

I honestly don't mind not getting them in the inventory because I paid 360 JPY for the JP version of these DLCs but other people might. Every other paid clothing DLC can be worn by anybody and is given to you right away but it's only these 3 DLCs on the North American version so far.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I wonder if this was intentional or is it a bug?

I honestly don't mind not getting them in the inventory because I paid 360 JPY for the JP version of these DLCs but other people might. Every other paid clothing DLC can be worn by anybody and is given to you right away but it's only these 3 DLCs on the North American version so far.

Have you tried contacting NISA about it? Could be a error they overlooked?

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Now that the game is patched, I may buy some of the G-Up DLC.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:Have you tried contacting NISA about it? Could be a error they overlooked?

Nah, not yet, don't know how to contact NISA about it lol. Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my part and it works correctly for other people. That's a huge bummer because these DLC costumes are really cool looking.

I was looking forward to getting the school swimsuit but having to buy these expensive clothes with ingame money after already buying it with real money, is probably not how it's supposed to work.
Spoiler:

a checkered pattern dress and a cool tentacle hair to start crawling with love like Nyaruko
Spoiler:

or making cool looking female robot peons.
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Now that the game is patched, I may buy some of the G-Up DLC.

G-Up pack 3 is a really good deal!!!! It's only 2.99 USD and it gives 250,000 G-ups. It only costs as much as one can of monster to save around 125 hours of G-Up farming if I assume you can get 2k G-Ups constantly and manage to go through 100 floors straight with no mess ups.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Steilon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Steilon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:55 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:Have you tried contacting NISA about it? Could be a error they overlooked?

Nah, not yet, don't know how to contact NISA about it lol. Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my part and it works correctly for other people. That's a huge bummer because these DLC costumes are really cool looking.

I was looking forward to getting the school swimsuit but having to buy these expensive clothes with ingame money after already buying it with real money, is probably not how it's supposed to work.
Spoiler:

a checkered pattern dress and a cool tentacle hair to start crawling with love like Nyaruko
Spoiler:

or making cool looking female robot peons.
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Now that the game is patched, I may buy some of the G-Up DLC.

G-Up pack 3 is a really good deal!!!! It's only 2.99 USD and it gives 250,000 G-ups. It only costs as much as one can of monster to save around 125 hours of G-Up farming if I assume you can get 2k G-Ups constantly and manage to go through 100 floors straight with no mess ups.

It's happened to me before on certain game's try deleting the DLC and re-downloading it and it should work if not then it's either a glitch or intentional dood :)
They didn't make me a prinny for my explosive personality dood's -_-

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Although I'd hate to buy it only for a 500K/1MIL pack to come out at the same price. :lol:

XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby XCronoX » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:01 am

I bought the 50k an 100k G-Up packs, and that was more than enough I still have close to 100k G-Ups and I did everyone's equip to S rank, or is there something else they can be used on that I'm not seeing?

There's no more equipment packs coming is there? That's starting to aggravate me it seems as soon as I get the weapons to a decent level the next pack is out with better stuff and I have to start over again.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:20 pm

XCronoX wrote:I bought the 50k an 100k G-Up packs, and that was more than enough I still have close to 100k G-Ups and I did everyone's equip to S rank, or is there something else they can be used on that I'm not seeing?

The other use G-Ups have is that they can be used to upgrade equipment to bring out their 2nd and 3rd random matter set for that item. Upgrading the equipment to Grade G will bring up the 2nd set of random matter and Grade C to see the 3rd one. To view the random matter sets, you'll have to upgrade them to Grades G and C; then push to see the matter it drops and then push start to bring up the sort menu to see it randomize. When you feel satisfied with the matter you got, upgrade them to Grade H and B so that the equipment will earn that matter when you dismantle them.

Some good matters I use are Self-Defense, Gained Mugen Points up and Gained EXP up.

Self-Defense - getting this to +100 will double nearly every stat for your armor, the best matter for increasing stats.
Spoiler:
Found by the 3rd random matter set from Blue Dragon Sword. The following enemy components from Deneb Algedi Ruins are needed:

Golden Lantern - Golden Metal x2
    Dottan - Really Heavy Lump x1

*This one only gives Self-Defense+1 so it's going to take a while to get this to +100 but it's well worth it because doubling armor stats is nice!

------------------------

Gained Mugen Points Up - this will drastically increase the Mugen Poinst you earn in battle, getting it to +150 will get you 2.5x the MP from enemies if the person who has this matter equipped KO's an enemy.

Spoiler:
Found by the 2nd and 3rd random matter sets from Traveler's Mantle. The following enemy components from the Scheat Ruins are needed:

Eggplanter - Eggplant Stem x2
    Alraune's - Sacred Dewdrop x1

------------------------------

Gained EXP Up - this will drastically increase the EXP you earn in battle, getting it to +150 will get you 2.5x the EXP from enemies if the person who has this matter equipped KO's an enemy.

Spoiler:
Found by the 1st Matter set (no G-ups required) from Iron Vest, the following enemy components from the World of Awakening are needed.

Wicked Dragon - Evil Dragon Claw x1
    Big Eye - Crystal x3
    Wandering Lantern - Reliable Candle x3
    Hammer Strike - Red Connector x1

There's no more equipment packs coming is there?

No more "free" equipment packs, all the best free one were released earlier this week. If you're talking about future DLCs,
Spoiler:
the best weapons of all time will be released as a pay for DLC next week. Some Agarest War character weapons will be released when buying some of their characters but they're still not better than the ones that will be released next week.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm

PS Store is fixed. It now displays this weeks DLC under a search for Mugen Souls Z.

I bought the 250K G Up Pack.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”